Eight

Heimwee ( /ˈɦɛi̯mʋeː/ ) Pt.2

"I'll take you out for a lunch this weekend."

 

Jungkook remember this man. He will never forget that sweet smile.

He have no control over what he's saying or what he's doing, he just can feels and watching himself doing things he doesn't understand.

 

"You can choose everything you want, i got my salary from working at dad's office this weekend."

 

Seokjin is always bright, mostly nice according to what his sister told him when he was a kid.

 

He never believes her because of course, young heir from a rich family will bright all the time, given how much privilege he has on his life. It’s not special.

 

"Kim Yeri, are you listening?"

 

"No date with the pretty-eyes-girl?"

 

"Sooyoung? No. She has to take care her brother. He's sick."

 

"She sounds really nice and responsible."

 

"Of course, she is."

 



 

Jungkook finally able to open his eyes and he's sure someone is playing another game with him. This is exactly the same situation just like how the nightmare haunted him. He literally has no control. And when he talks to Seokjin on his dream, he feels no hatred for him, he respect him and adore him. This is beyond crazy. Jungkook takes times to makes himself calm before he's out from his room. Sleeping is not his choice if he needs to deal with a weird dream like that.

 

It's been awhile since he woke up in the middle of night and wandering around his penthouse, he used to do this a lot back when Yeri is still here, him waiting his turn for sleep to prevent their nightmare from happening. While right now, when he’s all alone, nothing is easy for him, problems with Yeri and his family is draining him out. And these sudden weird dreams, he never ask for it. The nightmare, Seokjin, he doesn't want any of it.

 

Jungkook ended up dealing with a serious fatigue for losing sleeps last night. He's sitting on his office and chewing few pieces of menthol bubble gum, Lea won't give him coffee, because his stomach is still in a bad shape after the surgery.

He wants to stay at home for today, but his company is low-key in a crisis right now, so he needs to be here..being miserable and tired.

 

"Excuse me, Mr. Jeon. You have a visitor."
 

Lea is knocking on his door and someone is following her from behind. It's Mrs. Kim. Jungkook lift her face to Lea because it's odd that she didn't ask about letting a visitor in beforehand.

 

"Do you want something to drink?" She talks to Mrs. Kim, offering her hospitality.

 

"No, thank you. I'm good."

 

Lea is out from his office and now Jungkook finding the situation is awkward. It's hard to stay professional after all the mess and last night incident with Yeri. Everything just feels wrong and absurd.

 

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

 

She's the one who talks first, and he honestly doesn't know whose fault it was, the last night thing.

 

"You are my client, you are never wrong."

 

"Before i'm your client, i'm Kim Seokjin's mother."

 

Mrs. Kim is getting serious with what she said, she began to have tears on her eyes while her hands holding Jungkook's hand tight. She’s totally begging him for a forgiveness.

So there is one from Kim Seokjin's family who actually feels guilty with what happened to Sooyoung and him. It's actually nice to finally receive this. It's relieving.

 

"Sooyoung was a really nice person.."

 

"Not nice enough for your family to accept her just the way she is."

 

It's a heavy sarcasm. And Jungkook know that thing will do nothing but making Mrs. Kim even more crying.

 

"It was 15 years ago, and i could say that i'm already passed a period to accept any sympathy over my sister's death. Not even from you or your family."

 

He knows his voice coming out low and unsure, since turns out this heavy talk is also hard for him. He feels like back to his 15 years old self, wounded, ruined, and devastated because his sister is gone.

 

"It's not a sympathy, Jungkook-ah, it's an apology. I owe you one."

 

Mrs. Kim knows that this thing should've done sooner, 15 years ago.

Yeri and Jungkook is probably the biggest victim from this, she spent his life saying sorry to Yeri but she's doing nothing to Jungkook when both of them equally deserving.

 

“Your husband and Yeri is thinking otherwise.”

 




 

"It's pretty, right?"

 

Yeri is walking hands by hands with a teenage girl, long hair, pretty face, and sweet voice. She showed her a small apartment and told her to open a door.
 

"It's your room."
 

She's not saying anything but entering it carefully. The bed covered by a black sheet, and the wall was decorated by few posters of random cartoon character she doesn't know. The room is gloomy and  not really her style, it's also small compared to what she had in her parent's house.
 

"I know, it's probably not really comfortable, but we have no other choice. Just hang in there."
 

Yeri is not saying anything but nod her head to this mysterious girl. She used her tiny hands to pat her head, and she can sense a warm feeling being spread to her heart.

It's comforting.



 

Yeri's opening her eyes as she knows that her dream is weird and not making any sense. The dream felt so real, just like how the nightmare she had with Jungkook back then.

The difference is she was scared with those nightmare, but not on this one, the dream makes her feels at ease.

 

"Yeri-ya, are you up?"
 

Yeri can heard a familiar voice from outside her room. It's her mother.
 

"What are you doing here?"

She's talking to her while rolling her body back to her sleep position. She ended up drinking a lot last night, and the hungover is still torturing her.

 

"I made you lunch. come out."
 

She decide to come out after washing her face, and what he found is quite surprising.
 

Her mom looks totally unhappy, she's been crying, her eyes are puffy, and she's also having tons of documents on her bag.
 

"What happened?"
 

"I was out for a meeting, and thinking about having a lunch with you."
 

"Is him again?"
 

It's not hard for Yeri to notice that she just met Jungkook, because she can find his handwriting on the document her mom brought.
 

"He's really pitiful."
 

Yeri is not responding anything but take one bottle of lemon juice from her fridge.
 

"Why don't you send him for a medical treatment just like what you did to me? He was 15, i was 13 and we're literally ruined by a horrible situation.. our circumstances was totally the same. But why did you ignore him?"
 

Mrs. Kim feels like getting hit by tons of bullets, the guilty feelings is hard to deal with.
 

"You could’ve save him much earlier than right now."
 

"Maybe you could help me with that."
 

Yeri stopped drinking and give her mom a serious gaze. She probably can do that when they were together, but not right now. When every single thing they do to each other is nothing but hurting each other.
 

"I wanted to, before all of this when i first learned about him. But right now it's just not possible."
 

"Your past shouldn't holding you down from being happy."
 

"It's not our past. It's just me and him."
 

Mrs. Kim can not understand and have no will to argue with Yeri over this thing. She already intervened with one of her child love life and it's ended up as tragedy.

 

"I'll keep working with him.."

 

"He use you for a revenge, he's crazy and probably dangerous for you."

 

"I know he's not."

 

"No, you don't know."

 

"I met his sister once, and someone who grows up with people like her will never be bad."

 

Yeri can not handle this conversation anymore, because she thinks her mother is playing dumb right now. This is her guilts taking over her logic.

 

"My brother is an angel, and look how i ended up.."

 

"You're not a bad person. Yeri-ya."

 

"I'm the one who ruined his business, i framed him, i made a plan.."

 

"What?"

 

"And your husband is helping me."

 

Yeri can see that Mrs. Kim's expression turns really sour, she dropped everything she's doing, and takes her bag immediately. She's not happy with what she said.

 

"I wasn't raising you like this."

 

Yeri knows that what she's doing is totally a jerk move. She can't blame her mother for being disappointed and left right away without saying goodbye or anything.

 




 

"It's the board director meeting."

 

Jimin is still angry at Jungkook, especially when both of them received calls this morning regarding today's meeting.

 

"It's inevitable."

 

"This meeting is inevitable, but the failure of Tron project is not, the feud you have with Kim Yeri is not."

 

Jungkook is not respond to his complains, because.. Jimin won't understand.

 

"Mr. Park, long time no see."

 

He stopped when Jimin stopped walking in front of him, he's looking around to find the cause, and here he is.

 

"Mr. Lee.." Jimin offering his hands to the guy in front of him and Jungkook giving him a quick smile.
 

"You're here for the meeting, right?"
 

"You're right."
 

"I'm just a visitor here."
 

Jungkook watching him and this person is really not changing at all, he's still holding grudge for him.
 

"We should go, hyung" He told Jimin to follows his step and walking away from Mr. Lee

 

"I saw your girlfriend, few days ago."

 

But he and Jimin stopped when they heard his words, they stares at Mr. Lee with confusion and a little bit surprised.

 

"Good for you."
 

Jimin is quite baffled when Jungkook's respond is cold, he usually bothered by all thing Mr. Lee is doing. Even though his relationship with Yeri is not good, Jungkook should've know that for her to involve with this man will never be good.

Lee Ji hoon is basically someone whose hobby is bothering Jungkook. That was begin all way back to 8 years ago, when Jimin trying to build his own company. A rich businessman willing to invest because he thought Jimin is talented and hard worker, not to mention that he becoming even more eager to invest when they met the ambitious, smart, and charming young Jeon Jungkook. He knew things will end successful if the company ruled by people like them. Of course, he is not wrong. He invest in such a huge amount for Jimin and Jungkook to the point that he neglected his nephew's start up company runned by Jihoon

All of them were young, and they involved in a lots of exhausting argument and fight regarding business. They ended up resent and hating each other.

Of course things get better after they're growing older and Jihoon decide to leave the country. But they still hates each other obviously.

 

"Let's go, hyung."
 

Jimin is following Jungkook when he walks really fast leaving Mr. Lee who obviously dumbfounded with the way he act. He thinks the same too.

 

"I don't think he has good intention about Kim Yeri." So he decide to talk about it with him.

 

"Not really my business."

 

"He is a trash when he's younger, i don't think he changed that much."

 

"Kim Yeri is not an easy feat, even for him. She'll be fine."

 

If Jimin allowed to compared how trashy Jungkook, Yeri, and Jihoon he's going to say that Lee Jihoon is another level of disgusting. He's always playing dirty to get what he want, Jungkook and Yeri are smart and full with calculations at least. But that man is just careless.

 

***

 

"I have this one on going project, and i'm sure it'll work to gain more profit and good publicity for Sky."

 

Jimin is always amazed by Jungkook and his skill to makes things work, the meeting has been going on for more than an hour, where all the board director attacking them and interrogating them about their problems.

 

"We appreciate your confidence, Mr. Jeon. But losing 11 deals in span of few weeks is not an easy thing to do. Your firm is really not in a good condition right now, and we're afraid supervision or take over will be needed on this situation."

 

Take over totally sounds like a bad idea. Jimin doesn't like it at all, and Jungkook will probably hating it even more. He give a quick glance to him, but Jungkook still not panic and instead start distributing few documents from his bag to the board directors member in front of them.

He asked him to help him working on something for the past week, but Jimin is too angry to even do that, he doesn't knows what he's working on, and now he finally know.

 

"That's the blueprint, concept and the big picture from what our firm going to do for this project. The franchise restaurant is already famous and have excellent reputation too. We can use their product and working on it in a huge scale. My client already agree to pay huge amount of money, and she believe our firm can do a great job."
 

Jungkook is busy showing few slides of powerpoint from his laptop, Jimin take a glimpse on it and it does looks promising, but the talk about Mrs. Kim paying a lot of money for his work, making him side eyeing the whole project. Jungkook is using her. Obviously.

 

"Alright, we'll let you working on this project and continuing the discussion after finally see a result. We have high expectation."
 

The board directors member talk to them after short discussion and Jungkook is winning again this time.

 

"What is your plan?"

 

"Working."

 

"We don't have any room for your revenge plan or your fight with Kim Yeri."

 

"Don't worry."

 

"No one will like it if their parents was used by others, and i already saw how far Kim Yeri could go. Do you think it's a good idea?"

 

Jungkook understand Jimin's concern but then he has no choice. Mrs. Kim told him that she'll agree to pay a huge amount of money for this project if he gave her a chance to fix things. Cliche stuffs like apology and treating him better. He doesn't want to do it but he has no choice. He needs the money.

 

"I'll deal with her later. We need to save the firm first."

 

"Don't you think you need to save yourself too? you're having a hard time dealing with her. She ruined you."

 

"No, she's not."

 

"Yes, she is. Totally and completely, you don't need to deny it in front of me."

 

Jungkook is doing nothing when Jimin walks passed by him and left him. He is right. Jungkook knows he is right.

 



 

"Mrs. Kim, you have a visitor."

 

Mrs. Kim rarely stay at the office like today, she usually wandering around to her restaurants, spent almost full day in there, do some recheck and monitoring. But these days has been hard for her, she's tired, physically and emotionally.

 

"Who is it?"

 

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, Sky creative CEO."

 

"Send him in."

 

Jungkook is looking around while being wary, he's nervous to actually coming here and begin to talk with Mrs. Kim, because not gonna lie, he never see her under the same impression with how he see Yeri, her dad, or Seokjin. She's the nicest one.

 

" Come on in."

 

And looks like the situation is oddly similar for Mrs. Kim, she's trying so hard to be friendly to him, but it's obvious that she's uncomfortable with this, she's maybe scared or just guilty, but her eyes is nervous.

 

"I'm here to discuss our contract."

 

"Take a sit."

 

He's nodding his head to her and she totally has something to say, since she keeps checking out his expression.

 

"I'm really sorry for what Yeri did."

 

And he is right, looks like Mrs. Kim finally learn about Yeri making a small catastrophe for his firm. Jungkook is not responding anything but give her a quick little smile.. as if her apology will fix anything.

 

"I'm really sorry for what i did too. The news report from last month, i paid people to release it."

 

Mrs. Kim lost her smile and now covering her face before back to Jungkook with a sad eyes.

 

"Of course you did."

 

He can sense sarcasm from her words, but the disappointment is stronger. She stopped talking, and Jungkook decide to give her few papers of his work. There's nothing he can do to makes her feels better.

 

"My proposal, and my contract. You can discuss it first with your legal team, and just like what i said before. I charged you a lot for this project."

 

She takes the paper and skimming it really quick before she placed it back on the table.

 

"In a condition where you can accept my efforts to treat you good."

 

"I understand. as long as i get the money."

 


 

Yeri just got back from her gym when she saw a bunch of homemade food storaged at her fridge. This is really extra for her standard, so many things to eat and it takes quite a space on her fridge. She use her phone to call the one who did it.

 

"Are you throwing a party or something?" Mrs. Kim responding her question with a little chuckle.

 

"No, i made too much, so i sent you the leftover."

 

"Well.. thanks anyway. i thought you're mad at me."

 

"I am, Yeri-ya. "

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"It's not for me. You know you should say sorry to someone else, not me."

 

Yeri ended up her phone call because she feels so embarrassed and annoyed. What she did is a little bit overboard, she knows it really well that Jungkook and his firm receiving quite a damage from it. Even though there are people like Jaekyung and Minchae, Yeri is actually liking lots of employees from Jungkook's firm. They usually nice to her and some of them are funny and really treating her well. They help her when she collapsed at the office long time ago. They also helping her hide lots of things, her relationship with Jungkook, what she did or what she said. They're keeping her secret well. And to know that those people are having a hard time as the result from her wrong doing totally makes her feels like a trash.

If anyone from that firm deserving an apology , it's everyone else but not Jungkook.

 

***

 

"Mr. Jeon, what do you want me to do with all of this?"

 

Mrs. Kim is crazy, that's the only thing Jungkook could think of when Lea is coming to his office with the help of two securities bringing two huge box full with homemade food from her.

 

"That's not all. She also send you, few types of herbal tea and soup, there's another box downstairs."

 

Jungkook knows throwing it away like before won't do any good for his business with her, if she ever find out.

 

"All of you can eat it for lunch."

 

"We don't have enough space to keep it, Sir. Your fridge is already full with her food from two days ago.. and everyone is no longer willing to take these food."

 

Two days ago, he received similar package with this one, he told Lea to share it with everyone, and all the employees got their share, each one of them. And he's sure everyone still have left over, giving them a new pile of food is probably not his way out.

 

"Pack everything up, i'm returning it."

 

Jungkook take his car keys, and wearing his jacket quickly. This is not what he's expecting, as if his hatred for that family will decreasing by a food party.

 



 

"How are you feeling?"

 

"Not bad."

 

Yeri just finished her regular check up with dr. Yoo, it's been a while since she saw her, and she also has things to talked about with her.

 

"Can i ask you something?" Yeri is sitting on her bed while wearing back her clothes.

 

"Sure."

 

"When you told me that he came here, what did he asked you?"

 

dr. Yoo stopping what she's doing because it's honestly unexpected, Yeri's question.

 

"It's confidential."

 

Yeri is rolling her eyes, not happy with her answer, she takes a sit in front of her desk.

 

"He's not even your patient."

 

"I don't know him, Kim Yeri, You do."

 

"I'm not a doctor."

 

dr. Yoo stop looking at her computer and taking interest with what Yeri is saying.

 

"But you slept with him. You know things."

 

Yeri can feels a heat on her face, she is annoyed and embarrassed with what she said. It's a total sarcasm with a little bit of teasing. dr. Yoo is smiling while saying it.

 

"I almost died because of him."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

dr. Yoo is back to her serious state, she's not really liking what she heard right now. Yeri also not happy talking about this. So she lets out a little laugh to makes her feels more at ease instead of surprised with what just she said.

 

"You know me.. i'm not afraid of being dead since i was young..."

 

"Did you really?" She can see a simple smile from her while caressing her hand.

 

"I will tell you something, not as your doctor but as your friend.. please listen to it with an open mind.."

 

She's becoming nervous when dr. Yoo letting go of her hand and she knows what she's going to say is a judgment.

 

"You're not the Yeri i knew ever since he came to your life..."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Did you really think that death is a better choice when you're with him? aren't you having something to hope for when he's around? Don't you finally have courage to expect something from your messed up life when Jeon Jungkook with you?"

 

That was hurt. Yeri feels hurt hearing that question.

 

"I still remember the day you came here with him. You were happy. It's hard to admit but i feel like he did so much more for you than me for the past 15 years."

 

Yeri is shedding tears when dr. Yoo finished her words. She was happy, it feels like she has his own world with Jungkook when they were together, world where the thing she hate the most is not Seokjin's death or her parents but Jungkook's sleeping habit, that kind of world, the one she never had.

 

"It's no use when he's actually one of the reason why i came to you in the first place."

 

dr. Yoo is taking a deep breath and now back to focusing her attention to his computer.

 

"And what was your reason? When you first came to me i always asked you about your motive for wanting to kill your parents.. you said nothing to me for months, and at the end you told me that you're just mad, angry.. so maybe Jungkook is in the middle of that phase right now too."

 

"Are you willing to help him?"

 

"If he let me, then sure."

 



 

 

"Mrs. Kim is out for regular inspection to fews of her restaurant, she told me that you can wait."

 

Jungkook is handing Mrs. Kim's secretary with three huge boxes and a smile.

 

"No, i'm here to giving her this. I'll just go."

 

"She said you must wait, sorry, not you can wait."

 

If Jungkook doesn't need her money or her deal, he won't do this, but right now he has no choice.

 

"Wait?"

 

"Yes, she said she has something to talk about. It's probably the contract Mr. Jeon."

 

"Yeah, right."

 

Mrs. Kim doesn't care about the project at all, if he went to see her. 70% she'll ask about his life, his past life, she's agreeing at everything Jungkook tell her about this project. She really is an easy target for his revenge because of her guilts, so different with Yeri.

 

"You can wait in her office."

 

"Alright."

 

Jungkook bring the box to Mrs. Kim's luxurious office, she has her own small kitchen at the separate room on her office. She showed him few things the last time they met so Jungkook know enough to put all the food in there.

He's staying there for quite a while, until he can heard the office door is finally opened.

 

"Mom..I.."

 

It's Yeri, she's coming while running to the kitchen and stopped right away when she found him.

 

"She's not here."

 

Yeri doesn't know her mother isn't here, because her secretary is not on her station so she couldn't ask before she get inside. It's awkward to see Jungkook here, busy with a couple of box, only wearing his white shirt and even rolling up his sleeves, working casually at her mother's kitchen.

 

"I can see that."

 

And most importantly, it's awkward for Yeri, because the last time they met, he kissed her in front of everyone to save her .

 

Jungkook is not saying anything to her anymore, he just nod his head and back to working on some food, he put it back to the fridge. Yeri knows he's still annoyed by her and what she did.

 

"Since you're here, can i talk to you?"

 

She's entering the kitchen and close the door, afraid someone will hear their conversation.

 

"Sure."

 

Jungkook is a little bit taken aback when Yeri is standing next to him and helping him with his work, she use her tiny hands to hold the fridge door for him.

 

"If i'm willing to die to pay a price for what happened to your sister, are you going to be happy?"

 

That's a surprising question, it was unexpected and hard for him to answer, he stopped what he's doing and staring at Yeri who totally nervous and anticipating his answer.

 

"It's..just...you're trying to kill me, the other day..and the nightmares too.."

 

She's trying to explaining her question further but she became confused and ended up shuttering her words.

 

"Maybe." And she stopped when he finally answering her question.

 

Yeri is doing nothing but watching him continuing his work and feels bad after hearing what he said. The talk with dr. Yoo yesterday was hard, and to know that Jungkook is  actually wishing her to die is harder.

She doesn't know what to say so she's just watching him finished his work and close the fridge door when he told her to.

 

"So it really was a revenge?"

 

Yeri knows her voice sounds really weak, and it's easy to notice the disappointment from it, but Jungkook is not, he ignores her. He walks away from her after washing his hands.

 

"Why?"

 

"Same reason to why you wanted to kill your parents when you were a kid."

 

"And..what was it?"

 

She ended up becoming sad and frustrated because turns out that what he said is slowly destroying her. He is so cruel for doing this to her.

 

"Because you talk trash about my sister? You're ruining my company, you framed me. Or maybe because you aiming your gun to me and threaten me? You're ruining my life, 15 years ago and today too !"

 

Yeri is taking a step back when Jungkook is finally done with his rage. She never realized how many wrongdoings she did to Jungkook, she thought everything was just a counter attack because he's the one who started all this mess by himself. He used her and he used Seokjin too, he has plan to use her mother right now, he lied to her, and all she did was just a payback.

 

"I already told you about this, you're a trash because you're thinking all the bad things you did are justified as something good since others are treating you bad, and all you want is for them to pay the price."

 

It was a long time ago, Jungkook told her this when she had troubles with Jaekyung. She still remembers it, and she knows that he is right.

 

"My revenge is petty, yes.. but it won't happen if you and your father stop acting like a selfish trash, my sister died because of your family, just deal with it!"

 

Yeri is finally back to her sense when Jungkook left while slamming the kitchen door really hard. She is angry and totally bothered by every single thing Jungkook said to her. She came out to chase him really quick and when she found him, she holds his hand immediately.

 

"You have no right..!"

 

Jungkook stopped his walk when Yeri is blocking his way and hold his arms really tight, while crying.

 

"You're really have no right to talk like that. You don't know my life.. i was in misery for a long time, and then i found you..."

 

He's doing nothing but watching her cry while sometimes wiping her tears abruptly in the middle of her sentence.

 

"I found you, you were like the greatest gift i ever had since my life took a drastic turn when i was young, i'm staying with you, only to find out that you're using me, Tell me why i shouldn't be mad?"

 

Yeri can see that Jungkook is not having any will to argue with her, she wipe her tears and give him a smile, letting go of his hands quickly. His expression is totally dark, unhappy, just a total gloomy.

 

"I thought we agree that we don't know each other life before this, so there's no way you'll understand what i'm doing and vice versa."

 

It's no use, she loves him a lot but it'll never enough to actually breaking the thick wall build by their ego and their pain from 15 years ago. She wants to move on and end everything with a clean conclusion, letting go of Jungkook and no longer see him as something significant on her life.

 

"Don't we agree, Mr. Jeon?"

 

But Jungkook's goal is clear, torturing her and making things hard for her is a definite. He hold her close and Yeri is doing nothing when he start to kiss her, not like the other day when he's doing it to save her from bad publication. It was just like how she remembers it.. long before she saw him as Sooyoung's brother.
 

The greatest gift sounds really good in Jungkook's ear, that's why he's ended up doing this. He miss her, a lot.


And judging from how Yeri reacting to it, he knows that she's far from actually hating him for real. She's not even mad or pushing him away. She’s kissing him back and let him touch her according to his will.

He knows doing this kind of thin will lead to so much mess, but Yeri is just so hard to resist, she always does.

 

For Yeri, she knows something is very wrong on this after the kiss went overboard and she’s so close to giving herself up to him like how she always do,  she let Jungkook touch her like they're not just insulting each other few minutes ago, it’s totally absurd, so she stopped him with a small push on his shoulder and staring at him who totally lost it just like her.

If when they were together, she basically trust him and willing to do all of this without any doubts, but right now, the situation is far from that. She shouldn't be doing this at all, no matter how much she wanted him, this is not supposed to happen.

She's looking at the floor, because she knows looking at Jungkook means no more defense for her, she loves that eyes, the way he looks at her, the way he kiss her, the way he touch her hair and caressing her shoulder while hugging her close, she loves every single thing about him.

 

Jungkook let her takes a few steps back from him even though he still has his hands on her. She finally look at him again, and seeing her like this, the only thing he wanted is Yeri, just her as a random celebrity he met at work who he falls in love with not her as Seokjin's sister.

 

"Alright, i'll see him right now."

Jungkook's eyes get bigger when he can heard Mrs. Kim's voice getting closer, Yeri open the office door at the same time with her who's now standing in front of them, surprise, worried, but also confused.

 

"Yeri? what are you doing here?"

 

Yeri's totally taken aback, she's busy using her hands to reaching her back, since the zipper on her dress was undone by Jungkook earlier. His habit.

She's also not confident to show Mrs. Kim her face, because with one look at Jungkook, it's obvious that she did a lot to him, his hair is messy, not to mention his loose ties, and also those trace on his lips, her lip balm and whatnot.

 

"I..was..looking for you."

 

Yeri's eyes is nervous when Mrs. Kim move her focus to Jungkook behind her. She nods her head to him quick and back to Yeri again in seconds.

 

"Do you want my help?" She asked Yeri while making her turn her back, she noticed that Yeri is struggling with her dress.

 

It's embarrassing, but she has no choice, Mrs. Kim helping her with the dress and her eyes met with Jungkook who's totally enjoying what he saw, Yeri is sure she see his smile behind that cold expression.

 

"Do you need something from me?"

 

"No, nothing. I was going to ask you out, for lunch." Yeri finally able to talk in her normal voice when Mrs. Kim done fixing her dress.

 

"I can go. I just need to talk about something with Mr. Jeon, i can do it while having a lunch with you."

 

Yeri's eyes got bigger and she's so ready to protesting this, but Jungkook is faster than her.

 

"It's ok. I can wait, here."

 

"Right. He can wait, or we can have lunch next time."

 

Mrs. Kim give both of them a smile and a pat on Yeri's shoulder while coming out from her office.

 

"As long as i concerned, you two still in a relationship, right? People won't care."

 

Jungkook is somehow agree with Mrs. Kim, he actually can not spend too much times in here, he needs to go back and working on something. So he's following her like a little chicks, Yeri totally not happy with what he's doing and she grab his hand just before he's out from the office.

She's not saying anything, but using her hands to fix his messy hair and wipe his lips quickly, she let out a heavy sigh when she's done.

 

"That was a mistake." She said it to him, while following her mother close. She's still not happy.