Eighteen

Heimwee ( /ˈɦɛi̯mʋeː/ ) Pt.2

 

 

 

"Your secretary did a great job, it's not necessary for you to come here."

Lea is listening to what the doctor said very carefully. Jungkook was telling her that he want to stay at the hospital for a few nights, for resting he said. Even though she's no longer working for him, she still doing the job.

 

"I want to take a rest."

 

The doctor nod his head when Jungkook is closing his eyes and Lea is following him. She's holding his phone really tight while walking back and forth in front of Jungkook's ward room. Yeri told her to share information about Jungkook if he needs a further treatment but after what he said to her about Yeri earlier, she doesn't really like the idea of her being here.

 

***

 

"He's not here."

 

"Alright, Thanks"

 

"Noona, are you sure he's worthy this much effort from you?"

 

Jay is worried when yeri suddenly asking for his help to looking for Jungkook, a rich grown up 29 years old man who's probably busy doing their own thing. He's not even a kid or a puppy. Yeri is totally acting like a crazy person, she's panicking and making him worried.  But again, he can't do anything when yeri is already made her own decision about this.
 

"Good night, Jay."

 

Yeri is trying to sleep after a short conversation with Jay. She has so much thoughts on her minds to the point that she doesn't even know what to think anymore about this situation. Jihoon, Lea, Jungkook..what they said to her tonight is totally hard to deal with for Yeri.


 

"My sister is also in middle school, both of you can probably get along well."

 

Yeri is nervous, this is her first time to finally met with the guy Sooyoung always talked about since months ago. She doesn't know why, but she really want to give a good impression for him.

She's afraid he'll see Sooyoung differently because he doesn't like her.

 

"I'll be graduating in a few months."

 

"She's still in first grade."

 

"Why do you like my sister?"

 

Seokjin's smile is warm, he looks awkward but also natural, Sooyoung is sending her a glare after that question.

 

"She is nice. Don’t worry, my parents are well off, I can give everything your sister want.”

 

Yeri can slowly feels something on her heart that is enough for her to actually hanging a serious hope for him.



 

A dream.

This one feels so special, Yeri is totally glad that she knows Jungkook was happy once, he is glad and relieved when he saw her brother. on it. She's staring at her window and it's actually surprising that she's able to sleep till morning after what happened yesterday, she reach for her phone when it's ringing, it's her mom.

 

"Yeri-ya?"

 

"Hmm.."

 

"I'm on my way there." She's groaning because she feels annoyed that she needs to deal with her at early morning like this.

 

"Which floor is it?"

 

"What? Me?"

 

"Jungkook's room, where is it?"

 

Yeri gets up right away when Jungkook's name being mentioned.

 

"Where are you right now?"

 

"I already arrived, at the parking lot. The hospital near my office."

 

Yeri ended the phone call, and doing some really quick preparation before she's taking her car keys and out from her room.

 

***

 

"She cut the phone call."

 

Mrs. Kim is walking hand by hand with her husband who totally looks nervous and uncomfortable with the idea of visiting Jungkook at hospital.

 

"I'll just wait here."

 

"I can't do this alone, we need to do some effort, let's do it for Seokjin. Yeri is probably inside, come on."

 

She talks to him while caressing his arms, and she knows her husband is actually willing to try this, he just needs more courage.

 

"Oh, that's his secretary."

 

Mr. Kim is doing nothing when his wife is letting go of his hand and start chasing a young woman with long hair who just arrived at the lobby.

 

"Lea, right?"

 

"Oh? Good morning."

 

Lea is definitely not expecting Mrs. Kim to greet her like this, she looks so happy  and bright.

 

"I heard about Mr. Jeon. Is he ok?"

 

She doesn't really want to talk to her about this, because she's technically Yeri's mother and Jungkook from yesterday was..she ruined him, again.

 

"Oh? This is my husband, Lea-ssi."

 

This family. Lea doesn't know why but she's becoming so angry when she realized who exactly the husband that Mrs. Kim introduced to her. It's Kim Seokjin, that one man who suddenly showed up in Jungkook's office and the next thing she knows her boss was completely hurting after meeting him.

So he is Kim Yeri's dad? What is so wrong from Jungkook that these people keeps bothering him non stop.

 

"I'm sorry, i need to go."

 

"Oh? We're here for him too, can you show us the way?"

 

"Mr. Jeon is really sick."

 

"But Yeri is there, isn't she? we'll see her then."

 

Lea is becoming more annoyed and ended up tossed Mrs. Kim's hand from her arms. It is rude and she knows it really well, but it's just completely bothers her that this family act like they're doing nothing to Jungkook when in fact, every one and each of them is hurting him.

 

"She's not there. Everything happened to Mr. Jeon right now is your daughter's fault."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Can both of you leave? Please.."

 

"Where is he?"

 

Lea is already so close to getting angry but Mr. Kim is the one who talks to her and she feels intimidated by him right away. She stare at him quick and shaking her head.

 

"No, you can't see him."

 

"You said my daughter is the cause of this. That was a serious accusation so we need to makes sure, no?"

 

"That's not what i mean, Mr. Kim..I.."

 

"Show us the way."

 

Lea really has no choice when this tall old man is becoming serious and giving her an order in such a scary manner. He walks in front of her.

She stopped in front of Jungkook's room after a quick ride on the elevator, she opened the door and Jungkook is awake, he's sitting on his bed, drawing some sketch on his book. She bought it for him last night.

 

"Mr. Jeon, you have a visitor."

 

He stopped what he's doing when Mrs. Kim is coming to him and standing next to his bed while looking at him with soft eyes. He's becoming even more surprised when her husband is also here. He's still not good to act normal inf ront of him.

 

"Close the door, Lea. I'll have a talk with them in private."

 

Mr. Kim is turning her head back to the door where Lea listened to Jungkook's word right away.
 

"It's not that hard, right? to pay a visit for a sick person? Why did you ignore my sister back then?"

 

That's a heavy sarcasm, and he totally looks lost, like he's saying things without thinking. What he said is enough to makes Mrs. Kim takes a few steps back from his bed while looking down.

 

"Even after she died, i was waiting for you, your son, or your wife, to actually came to me and asking me how am i doing.. I was 15 years old, and clinging into that small hope is the one that keeps me going everyday. They will probably take me in as their family, or maybe they will say sorry to me..that kind of hopes."

 

He ended up talking with a very thin voice, as he's trying so hard to held his emotions,  he's waiting  for 15 years to do this, to confronting Seokjin's family and listing all of their mistakes to him and Sooyoung. 

 

"Did i ever ask you for your money? Answer me! Did i?"

 

Mr. Kim is doing nothing when Jungkook is get down from his bed and pushing him away with both of his hand. He's weak but his anger is bigger so he can feels a pain on his ribs. when Jungkook pushed it.
 

"You didn't."

 

"Then why did you do that? You should've keep doing nothing so my hope will still alive and i don't need to hate you for years, i don't need to torture myself with hatred,so i can live my life well. Why?"

 

"We were trying to help you."

 

Jungkook can't not help but becoming dumbfounded with the answer coming from Yeri's mom, he let Mr. Kim go while back at sitting on his bed.

 

"No, i did not."

 

He lift his face to Yeri's dad when he's talking while walking closer to him.

 

"I'm helping myself because i thought that i was being punished, My son died and my daughter got sick, my family is completely destroyed and it's probably because i need to pay a price for what i did to you and your sister."

 

"What are you doing, stop.."

 

Mr.s Kim is trying so hard to block Mr. Kim's way and stand in front of Jungkook who's totally taken aback, dumbfounded, confused, and angry with what he just heard.

 

"I wasn't putting a price on your sister's life. I put it on my own family. On Yeri. It's unfortunate that you became like this because of what i did, but in fact, Mr. Jeon, the one who i actually ruined was my daughter, not you."

 

It was really a horrible things to say, Mr. Kim is basically told him that he doesn't have any right to demanding something from his family, because he has no fault regarding on what happened to his life. Totally selfish, he ended up hurting because of it.

 

"Jungkook-ah.."

 

Yeri's mom is the one who came to him and holding his shoulder before she give him a hug, a tight one, she's crying and saying sorry to him while patting his back and that's actually making him even more hurt.

 

"Is this how you treated my sister too?"

 

He pulls himself away from Mrs. Kim's embrace and talk to Yeri's dad while giving him one sarcastic smile.

 

"What are you doing? We're not here to do this, we came here to say sorry."

 

Mrs. Kim is becoming furious and hitting her husband's chest while crying . This is a total mess.

 

"Leave my daughter alone."

 

Jungkook is taking a deep breath before he finally realized that Mr. Kim is probably tired too, just like him. He is a trash and will always be a trash, just like him, but he does care for her daughter at least.

And after knowing that all the hatred he has for him was basically means nothing for him, Jungkook just becoming less and less angry, he just want to let everything go and forget about it completely.

 

"I will."

 

"No, Yeri, she's.."

Mrs. Kim knows that the last thing Yeri and Jungkook wanted is to live their life without each other's help. They're still not fixed yet, they need more time.

 

"I'll provide my help for your business every time you asked in a condition where Yeri no longer has connection with you."

 

"I let her go not because you asked me too. I am tired. I don't need anything from you, and i personally don't want to deal with any of you ever again, My sister died and i'll try to stop thinking that it was you or your family's fault. In return, i want you to leave me alone."

 

He said it specifically to Mrs. Kim because that sentence means, Jungkook doesn't want any food, clothes, attentions, affections from her anymore, not as a client, a mother, or simply a friend. He wants everything to stop.

 

"Fine."

 

Lea is becoming more worried, when it's been 15 minutes or so since Yeri's parents is talking to Jungkook. She really want to come inside and checking him out but a familiar figure who's running to her with a huge jacket and short breath is drifting her attentions.

 

"Yeri-ssi?"

 

"Didn't i ask you to tell me if he needs to go here?" She talks to her in a rude manner, she's absolutely annoyed and mad.

 

"I have no obligation to do that."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You're using me, you take benefits from my affection for Mr. Jeon, do you actually think i'm stupid?"

 

Yeri's head is start to get dizzy, since when Lea is becoming like this, and she doesn't understand what she's saying. What benefit?

She was asking for help.

 

"I asked for your help, Lea."

 

"Why? Why me? You know that i care for him genuinely but why you push me to help him since you’re not capable to do that?”

 

"Because you're the only one i trust!"

 

"Unfortunately, it's not the case for me. I don't trust you, Mr. Jeon don't trust you either. You can't see him."

 

Yeri can't believe this, obviously Jungkook is angry and mad at her but why would Lea has anything to do with it. Did he ask her to do this?

 

"What is wrong with you?"

 

Yeri is becoming frustrated and tired with the way Lea treated her right now. She push her away but she keeps blocking her way. Thi is ridiculous.

 

"Did you even know that he was getting assaulted by people? His wound was coming from an accident, the doctor told me."

 

"I know! That's why i need to see him."

 

"You can't. I'm sorry."

 

Yeri is totally annoyed to the point that she's becoming tired, she start to have teary eyes and she doesn't know what to say to Lea anymore. She's planning to just ignore her and run to Jungkook's room but she lost her will when she saw both of her parents are out from it.

 

"Mom!" She's running to their directions but her dad is blocking her way, he hold the door knob and Yeri is staring at him with confusion.

 

"What is it? Let me in."

 

"He needs rest." That's what her dad telling her but Yeri is not believing it.

 

"Did he ask you to stopping me from seeing him too?"

 

"Yeri-ssi, You can't do this."

 

Lea is holding her arms but she tossed it quickly. She is disappointed, angry too, with Jungkook and the way he handled this matter, she knows that the thing with Jihoon is probably too hard to accept, but he needs to give a chance for her to appeal, right?

 

"All of you need to leave."

And there's Lea who act like she own Jungkook while keep bothering her.

 

"Jeon Jungkook, you coward!"

 

Kim Yeri is crazy, that's the only thing Lea could think of when she begin to hit Jungkook VIP's room door for a few times, He already locked it so it won't open. The corridor for the VIP's room is actually empty, not many patient can afford these expensive treatment. But still, Yeri is totally losing her minds for doing this.

She was held by both of her parents and the only thing Lea is doing right now watching her, Yeri is crying too.

 

"Yeri-ya.."

 

Yeri is totally aware that what she's doing is really embarrassing but what can she do now..

She stopped right away when the door is finally opened. She lift her face quickly and Jungkook is there. He's wearing the hospital uniform, she miss him.

 

"Security will be here in a minute. You really need to go if you don't want any news report about this."

 

That's what he said to her, cold, serious, there's no emotions on his tone at all.

 

"Can i talk to you?" She's holding his arms quick while she realized that both of her parents and Lea is watching her, she's looking so desperate.

 

"Bring my work here, Lea."

 

He's not answering her and closing the door again. Yeri is totally devastated. What is going on?

 

***

 

Jungkook can not focus with his work at all, the sight of Yeri in front of him is still linger on his minds for such a long time. The way she cried and the way she called him a coward. It makes him wonder if what he's doing is a right thing or not?

He's not gonna lie that the one that trigger him the most for behaving like this is Lee Jihoon, He already feeling baad, when he realized that Yeri doesn't like the idea of him hating her father and he actually able to compromise with that. He was so ready to actually forget everything and live his life with Yeri like it's a brand new one, but then she actually has something with Lee jihoon,  out all the people in this world she needs to deal with. It's hard for him to trust her again, especially when people around him whom he trust is calling her as his weakness.

 

"Mr. Jeon, your phone." He sees Lea entering his room while giving him his phone. He's not using it since last night.

 

"Are you my employee again?"

 

"No..i'm just helping."

 

"Then stop addressing me like i'm your boss."

 

He laughs at her while turning on his phone, he's already expecting what's coming, but it's still surprising to see so many messages and missed calls notification all from Kim Yeri. He's scrolling at it, most of her message is about her asking him where he was. It's stopped at 2 AM last night, and there's another message, it's a new one, sent an hours after she's back from hospital. He opens it while being nervous.

 

"I'm going to Lee Ji Hoon's family party tonight. I don't want to lie or hide anything from you so i sent you this message. “

 

This is doesn't makes any sense. It's either she is crazy or just simply evil.

He should've let her because he already has a deal with her dad and he already chose to stop minding her for awhile, but the thought of Yeri coming to Ji Hoon's family is bothering him, so much.

 

"Lea, did you bring my car?"

 

"Yes, are you going somewhere?"

 

"It's ok, right?"

 

"Well, doctor said you are ok, it's not like you stay here because he told you to."

 

"Then, i'll go."

 

Lea is out from the room and waiting for Jungkook to come out, he's wearing his black leather jacket, a white shirt, he looks really serious and rushing.

 

"I could drive for you."

 

"No, it's ok." He tap her shoulder lightly as she handling him his car keys.

 

"Jungkook-ssi!"

 

Lea doesn't know why she's able to calling him like that, but it's happened, Jungkook looks surprised too but manage to give her a smile.

 

"Be careful."

 

"Thanks."

 


 

Yeri is driving her car, entering a luxurious family home while being wary and nervous. Jihoon ask her to come here and tell her that this is a way for her to help Jungkook, since Ji Hoon's uncle was really mad after their fight last night so she could probably say something to him.

If this is happened in a normal condition, in a condition where Jungkook is not angry at her, where everything is normal, Yeri won't even do this, she won't even care and take what Jihoon said seriously, but since the situation is hard right now since she doesn't want to lose Jungkook and determined to getting him back, this is probably her best option.

 

"Jihoon-a, he's still mad at you, why would you come here?"

 

Yeri is hearing a snippet of conversation between two young women and Lee jihoon. She's bowing her head lightly when one of them is staring at her, they looks surprised.

 

"Who..are you?"

 

Jihoon is also turning his head and looking at her.

 

"My friend, she is my friend." He offering his hand to Yeri but she choose to ignores it. As if she'll play along with him.

 

"Mr. Lee is calling all of you.”

 

Jihoon and the two girls is entering the house while Yeri following them. She looking at her phone while walking to see if Jungkook actually responding to her message or not, but still nothing.

 

“Oh? Aren’t you Jeon Jungkook’s girlfriend? You’re the actress, right?”

 

She put her phone back to his bag when one younger man is talking to her as she takes a sit next to Jihoon in a huge dining table.

 

“Yes.”

 

“He can’t come this year too so you filled in for him?”

 

Yeri is a little bit confused when all of Jihoon’s family member is quite casual and familiar with the talk about Jungkook.

 

“My dad is always sent invitation to Jungkook hyung for our family dinner. He stopped attending 4 years ago.”
 

Their conversation stopped when the dinner finally served, they also had a glass of wine for a toast at the beginning. There are ten peoples on this table, eleven after the old man is taking the center seat. His eyes stopped at her and Yeri give him a quick bow.

 

“Is Jungkook here?”

 

She can heard him talking to one of his staff, he recognized her.

 

“She is my guest.”

 

Everyone is suddenly get quiet when Jihoon is talking to that man.

 

“Are you bringing her here only to showing off that you actually able to do something like Jungkook?”

 

Yeri is totally dumbfounded and annoyed, Mr. Lee talks like she is kind of a challenge or a reward instead of a human being. She want to fight him and argue with him but she refrain herself from doing that because she knows how crucial his opinion about Jungkook and his firm.

Jihoon is not defending himself so she give him a glance.

The dinner started and Yeri is doing nothing and say nothing while eating her food. It’s hard to do this but she needs time to talk with Mr. Lee to save Jungkook, she just need to endure this for a while.

 

“Can i talk to you for a second?”

 

Jihoon doesn’t even realized the time when Yeri leave her seat, but now she’s standing next to his uncle asking him something. Everyone is surprised but Mr. Lee is welcoming her with a smile.

 

“It’s a family dinner. We’re not going to talk in private here.”

 

Yeri looks surprised with the answer but she’s able to keep her calm. She ended up telling one of his cousin to move from his chair and take his seat. Right next to Mr. Lee. She is brave.

 

“So where is Jungkook? I thought he’ll be here like. Jihoon is shameless enough to be here after he made a mess like last night,  so why wouldn’t he?”

 

Yeri stare at Jihoon when Mr. Lee talk in front of everyone. She finally realized that this is probably why Jihoon hates Jungkook. His whole family is basically using Jungkook and all he did to torture him.

 

“I know your father, Yeri-ssi.”

 

“Really?”

 

“A great businessman. I admired him. Jungkook is probably learn from him so he actually able to grow like..”

 

“Do you really think that he is good or you’re just saying it to makes Jihoon feels bad?”

 

Jihoon is totally surprise with what she said so does everyone else, his uncle too.

 

“It’s the truth. Your father would do the same thing too, if a great young businessman came to you, smart, ambitious, with tons of brilliant ideas ask for your help and at the same time a dumb, reckless, family member ask for the same thing. Who would he choose?”

 

Mr. Lee is bothered, Jihoon can see that he’s becoming riled up and losing his calm, he talks to Yeri with a higher tone, his face is red. It’s only a matter of time before he lash out.

 

“I’m not good at doing business, i’m probably my dad’s worst choice but he will still chose me, Mr. Lee. He will.”

 

And that’s it. It’s a blow, Yeri is going too far. Mr. Lee is not happy with what she said and Jihoon is having a hard time to understand why she’s doing this. She’s basically take a stand for him and defending him from his entire family. Why?

He was going to drag Yeri out to save her from this dinner but she’s becoming silent and her eyes are shaking, she’s looking at the door and everyone is following her gaze right now.

Jeon Jungkook is there.

 

“Hyung!”

 

One of his cousin gets up from his seat really quick and give Jungkook a hug. Things becoming awkward but everyone is relieved and start acting like Yeri wasn’t just talking bull to Mr. Lee earlier.

 

“Sorry, that i’m actually as shameless as Jihoon to come here. I’m sorry for yesterday.”

 

Yeri is still not moving from her seat when Jungkook give Mr. Lee a paper bag, it’s probably a gift. Judging from what he said earlier, it’s obvious that he’s been here long enough to actually heard and see everything. And it makes her nervous.

 

“Take a sit, Mr. Jeon.”

 

“No, i have things to do. Good night.”

 

He gives everyone a bow and out from the house quick. Yeri doesn’t need to think long before she decide to chase him.

 

“Wait!”

 

Jungkook is totally not happy, judging from how fast he walk and how he ignores her even after she’s calling his name over and over again.

He get inside his car and Yeri is lucky that she’s still able to take a spot on his passenger seat before he locked the door.

 

“Get out!”

 

“I want to talk.”

 

“Do you remember what i did to you when this happened? You called me a psycho because i tried to kill you.”

 

“You didn’t.”

 

Yeri is using her seatbelt when Jungkook finally start his car and takes her for another not-so-comfortable ride. Different from last time, she’s not talking to him at all, not asking him to stop or anything, it’s him who stop the ride by himself when they arrived in a random road she doesn’t even know.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Jungkook is turn his face to her while mocking her with a small laugh when she said that.

 

“Not in general but i’m sorry for lying about Jihoon and me..”

 

“Get out!”

 

“No, please hear me out..”

 

Jungkook is slowly lift his face to Yeri who’s already having a hard time to hold her tears.

 

“I’m sorry that my brother promised you an empty words. Last night, he..he was on my dream, the day you met him for the first time. At that coffee shop, you had this huge banana split because you always wanted that and since he’s the one who pay, you chose the most expensive one..”

Yeri is chuckling when she said that.

 

“You were on my dream when you felt happy and relieved that he offers you a live you never had. And i'm so thankful to my brother for that.”

 

He thought the weird dreams were already stopped but turns out, it’s just stopped for him only.

 

“I’m really sorry that my family neglected you and i’m sorry that i defended my father from his mistake to you.”

 

Yeri is crying really a lot while talking to him, she used her bare hands to wipe her tears and she hides her face from him using her hair. He doesn’t know what to do so he does nothing but listened to every single thing she said, even though he’s not sure if apology is enough for him to trust her again.

 

“I’m sorry about Tron, about Lea, i’m sorry for hurting you again and again, making you sick..”

 

He’s staring at her for awhile but change his gaze direction when she finally lift her face to him again. He’s pretending to not care  about what she’s saying and holding his wheel tight.

 

“We had a hard life. Our relationship is turning into a mess for so many times..but why did you so quick on agreeing with others when they called me as your weakness?”

 

Yeri can see the change of Jungkook’s expression when she asked that.

 

“That’s because they were right.”

 

She shed quite a lot of tears when Jungkook is talking to her. His voice is deep and serious.

 

“I have people around me who told me that you’re using me and not good for me. But i never agree with their opinion. I kept coming back to you.”

 

“I am becoming weak, because of you. Don’t you see? I..i..defended you in front of people from Tron when they were so close to caught you as a criminal. I was throwing away my friends, my firm, my dream that i build since long time ago because i protected you like a moron.”

 

Yeri doesn’t know about this so it’s quite surprising to hear this now.

 

“I even forgiving your mother and your father because i thought that starting a new life with you is better than keep hating on them. Do you know what your father said to me this morning?"

Jungkook is putting a pause at his talk and let out an empty laugh, he sweep his hair back before he's back to her.


"He told me that he never meant to ruin my life, he told me that he didn’t do it on purpose, it was a mistake that turns out really bad. Can you imagine that i was thinking to forget those kind of humiliation just because he is your father? I am weak because of you, Kim Yeri. This is not me!”
 

She can’t help but start thinking that she probably becoming Jungkook’s life ruiner, without she realized. She never knew that his love from her is growing so big that it’s enough to make him thinking that he is lost because of her.

 

“I don’t want to live my life like my sister. I won’t.”

 

Yerii understand what he meant with that. Sooyoung was basically giving up so many things in order to stay together with Seokjin. Her sacrifices were getting harder and bigger to the point that she needs to lost her live in the process. Jungkook doesn’t want that.

 

“I also don’t want to live my life like my brother. If he has no courage to fight for your sister because my dad against him, then i want to fight for you. I’ll be responsible for the rest of my life. Please..give me a chance.”

 

Jungkook is letting out a sigh while wiping a small tears on his eyes. He totally looks tired.

 

“I came as your nightmare because of what happened to our siblings. We met because of them, i fall in love with you because of it too. And i want to stop this for my sake now. We should no longer using them to find a reason for hurting or being happy with each other. We should stopped that. What we had together is not something we wanted. We forced by something unlogic. I’m tired.”

 

Yeri is no longer has will to actually pestering Jungkook about this when she saw how much he hurts because of this. He is desperate and he’s begging her to let him go. He deserve a life better than this.

 

“Lee Jihoon is a nice guy. He was just bad because..you know how his family treated him. He is even more pitiful than me.”

 

She watched Jungkook talking while opening the door on her side. His hand is shaking and the only thing Yeri wanted to do is giving him a hugs and trying to convince him more, but one genuine smile from him is ruining her plan.

 

“I’ll be happier like this.”

 

He said that and Yeri can see a car stopped behind Jungkook’s car. Jihoon is out from there with her bag and her jacket. She’s literally can not do anything when Jungkook push her away and she somehow ended up standing outside his car, watching him driving away from her sight. He is gone.

 




 

I wrote this,  but my heart hurt too. Poor them.

 

Anyway, 20 chapters is definitely not enough for this, so i'll try to make it longer but not dragging the story too much.

 

Thanks for reading :)