Chapter 1

Love is easy

Ha Reum tilted her head to her left but to no vain, no people that she knew were in sight . She thought she heard someone is calling for her when she was using her earphone but no one is really searching for her at times like this. She was strolling alone in a park when she bumped into a guy who's playing with his guitar and melodious tunes were heard from every plucks he made when his fingers contacted with the guitar's string.

His melody sounds so heartwarming , but yet sadness were heard everytime he sings the word 'goodbye' in the song. Ha Reum knows this song and she decided to walk over the crowd of woman, also curious of who was singing the love spell that could attract any girls to come over and sing along with him. Ha Reum stayed there for a while, enjoying the free show and took several picture of the guy. He was wearing a mask over his face and his guitar case was full of dollars, which Ha Reum too donated some cash that she found in her denim pockets.

It seems like everything passed by slow when she heard the strum of the guitar, she suddenly remembered the time when a junior confessed to her by singing the song from the same band . It was amusing , Ha Reum loves his courageous acts and yet, she find it hard to believe. Someone as baby-faced as him could like Ha Reum, the plain girl. She still remember that dude name till now, it was Yoseob. A baby-faced junior from her highschool. He confessed because he was moving to the other school and he told Ha Reum that he knows she's going to turn him down anyways. Ha Reum still remember how hard he winced when she pinched his cheeks because he was too hard to resist. An by that she means, his overload cuteness. Ha Reum sighed in relief, still can't get over that in 2 days, she's going to start her University life in this place again. The Seoul which she left for 6 years time . Hong Kong was great but there's always something about Korea that makes her come back again and again and again .

The time ticks fast and Ha Reum is still rooted at the same place even when the song is finish and the street entertainer wanted to pack his things up. He was still using the mask and sunglasses when Ha Reum is still rooted at her place, probably still in a deep thought.

"Hmm Miss ? You okay ?", the guy questioned and Ha Reum snapped from her thought , only to see there's no one left,only him and her alone in the park. People probably scrammed away because it's getting dark soon,she thought.

"Oh yes, thank you. I'm Ha Reum , nice to meet you. I like your voice. It's beautiful. " Ha Reum wasn't the type to initiate a conversation let alone letting the stranger to know her identity but she gets a good feeling about this stranger in front of her. He seems nice so she paid a real sincere comment for the first time. The guy was taken aback for her sincerity and he offers a handshake before beaming brightly to her.

"Good heaven, hi Ha Reum. I'm L, nice to meet you too"

THE NEXT TWO DAYS

Ha Reum's P.O.V

It was still 5 in the morning. The sky is still dark and I don't really know why I woked up this early. I wanted to call my Mom who's still sleeping I guess in Hong Kong , well I was the one who volunteered to go here alone because I want to study in Korea, where I was born.

After I done managing my bed and stuff, I went over to the kitchen and thought of something to cook as I was alone. So,the portion wouldn't be a lot for only me myself and I. Eversince I get here 2 days ago, I haven't greeted my neighbour and yeah, I felt quite embarrassed already. I thought that it was quite rude of me so I guess, I'll be greeting them after I finished my class.

I cook my breakfast and thought of watching the tv. My mind was still wandering to the guy that I've met 2 days past. His voice was angelic yet cold like there's so many hidden story beneath it . He is literally a definition of mystery and I don't know why but I have this urge to actually took of his mask and sunglasses that time. I wanted to see his face and wanted to know him better. I never got this curious because I hate taking things hard. Everything was easy for me, even love seems easy . I've never love before. And I think that it's a good thing. I won't experience a heartbreak over and over again like heck, life's short so I'm going to enjoy it as much as  I can. 

TING, my toaster rang and I got of the coach before going to the kitchen and yeah, it's my habit to keep the windows open at the kitchen because I do not want it to smell damp in the kitchen alone after cooking and stuff. From here, I saw my neighbour . He's a guy,probably in his mid 20s like I do. He had his messy hair on probably just woke up and the clock shows 6.30 a.m and class starts at 8 a.m . I could see him groaning because he was trying to start his motor . And it wasn't a motorcycle. It's a big bike okay fine. I peered over and still bargaining if I wanted to help him or not, so I made up my mind, I'm going to help him .

END OF HA REUM'S P.O.V

"Eish this bike," he groaned and Ha Reum went over to the side gate of his house, which is the bound between Ha Reum's house and his. 

"Hello ? May I help you with anything ?" She asked with uncertainty and Sehun was about to bark away the person due to his morning emotions but when he lifted his head up, good heaven. She's one pretty girl here so he cleared his throat up and faked a sad smile.

"Well, you see. My bike's not working and it's my first Uni day . So I guess I'll not be going to -" 

"Do you need a ride ? I can help you with that. Besides, it's lonely going to school alone," Ha Reum reasoned out and Sehun gapped at her.

"Yooooooo wait , I don't even know your name dudeeeee," he hollered and Ha Reum smacked her forehead which in result bring a chuckle to Sehun. She bowed and smiled, "I'm Song Ha Reum, nice to meet you,"she said and Sehun bowed back to her awkwardly.

"I'm Oh Sehun, it's a pleasure to meet you too,"

SKIPPED TO IN THE CAR

"So Ah Reum-sshi, I guess you're still new here?" Sehun asked as he settled down beside the driver's seat and judging from Ha Reum's formality this morning, she's a newcomer . Ha Reum chuckled and smiled politely.

"Well basically I just got back from Hong Kong and yeah, you could say that I'm new. It's been a long time that I left this place. Well,I'm still a Korean," Ha Reum replied swiftly in Korean and Sehun nodded in reply.

"I guess we can drop off the formalities," she added and Sehun beamed, "Okay,that's literally what I meant" he said and the both chuckled.

"So where should I send you off ?"Ha Reum asked and Sehun settled down in his seat comfortably. ''It's a private University , Sung Hwa U,"he replied and added, "It's already my 2nd year," Ha Reum nodded and beamed with her bambi eyes sparkling due to his words.

"Hey, we're in the same University !" she beamed and Sehun perked up before turning his whole body to Ha Reum who's driving excitedly. 

"THAT'S AMAZING OMG SO CAN YOU GIVE ME A RIDE EVERYDAY ?"Sehun asked excitedly and Ha Reum laughed for the first time, "Excuse me Sunbaenim, I'm not your driver," Ha Reum poked a tongue at him and smiled cheekily.

Little did she know, Sehun was incredibly happy and was looking forward to see her everyday, at least there's something to pursue every single day in his boring Uni life.

"We've arrived," Sehun pouted as Ha Reum announced. Probably because he wanted the car ride to be longer and further. Eish, he thought and went out of the car when she parked them at the respective place.

The girls had been anticipating Sehun's arrival and he sighed when he walked out of the car,wearing his favourite cap and waited for Ha Reum to finish settling her stuff in the car. When she get out of the car, she met Sehun's anticipating eyes and she was confused.

"Eh? You're not going to your class?" Ha Reum asked and Sehun smiled at her,"You sure you don't need my aid ? I'm really sure it's your first time going to this school ,right?" Sehun asked while raising a brow. Ha Reum was confused for a second until Sehun came to her and messed up her hair,making the poor girl pouted unintentionally. Sehun chuckled and smiled his dazzling smile.

"Aigo, let's get your schedule okay?That's what I meant. So let's" Sehun said and finally it clicks.

It just clicks .

So, Ha Reum has been weirded out by all the girls at the hallway, they were staring at her with wide eyes, with shocked ,with tears b, just what-the-hell-happen eyes . Sehun chuckled at her clueless act and continued to show her way to the office to pick up her schedule. 

"I'm here to pick Song Ah Reum's schedule" Sehun asked the officer politely and smiled to the woman in charge. And of course, she would do just anything for the Oh Sehun, the prince charming of the University, "Of course prince. Who is she? Your new girlfriend ?"The officer asked and fanned herself in annoyance,probably afraid her makeup melts. Sehun leaned nearer and smirked .

"The schedule,pretty." He whispered and the officer handed the schedule obediently before fainted on spot with overload happiness. Ha Reum was shocked with what happens and wide eyes . Sehun scoffed and went out of the office when the officer shows signs of regaining her consciousness . Ha Reum followed him with wide eyes and smacked his back ,just to receive a wince from Sehun.

"Hey what was that for?"Sehun asked and pouted at Ha Reum. She gapped at him and Sehun handed the schedule , "Hey,you made her faint, take her to Infirmary or something." she instructed and Sehun stifled a snort. "Dear, she's always like that everytime she saw me, it's been 2 years okay. Go to your class,I'll catch up with you later okayyyyy,bye" Sehun said before bidding a goodbye and went away. 

"And he didn't show me my class,okay Oh Sehun" Ha Reum said and strolled to search for her class. 

And then it happens,everything was in slow motion when the fangirls were all cheering , shouting their oppas names when this happens.

Ha Reum was pushed forward by a hoard of fangirls that came washed over her direction.Then she saw it, a guy, shined by a bright white light and he tilted his head towards her .

'Oh what a bliss, sheer blessing'

Everything seems blurry except for him .

The Sun's shining bright, the atmosphere seems to be thicken by the pure bliss of the seven's wonderful souls. The girls were screaming their lungs out as if the crown prince of Seoul was giving them blessings throughout their lives. The bunch of guys all treated their fans with much love and including the guy Ha Reum thought as a fallen angel. He went towards her direction and gave her an ignorant glance and since that moment, Ha Reum either like or dislike him when she muttered , "A brag indeed ". She went away swiftly without a second glance and the guy she's been staring at smirked with satisfaction as he passed by the lone girl.

'Ha Reum, indeed a beautiful name'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HALLLUUUUUUUUUUU, IT'S CHUNZUAAAAA. So now,I'm back with a new story, First of all, I'm sorry that I'm not able to finish up my previous story and I yeah, deleted it. I'M SO SO SORRY SO YEAH I'M COMPENSATING YOU WITH A NEW STORY HAHA SO YEAH,keep on supporting and ilebyuu ._.

​​​​​