December 6th

Third Time is the Charm

Flipping through a cooking magazine Jaejoong sat on his sofa with his feet against the coffee table. Clicking on a keyboard could be heard soon being halted with a relieved sigh. “All right. I managed to book our hotel rooms.”

Jaejoong let the magazine drop onto his thighs. “You know you could have spared you the stress of the last minute booking, Changmin. I told you that we can stay at my parents' house.”

Changmin frowned. “And I already rejected. Twice. I told you that I don't want to be near your sisters, or do I have to remind you why you're living alone in the first place?”

An amused laughter resounded. “You don't have to. We at least should pay them a visit though.” Changmin grumbled an agreement when Jaejoong rose to his feet and walked over to his friend. “Hm, close to the station and the market. Good choice,” he mumbled when he checked on the hotel Changmin had booked.

“Well, of course. I know what I'm doing.” Jaejoong ruffled through Changmin's hair at his snarky reply. “Yah! Stop that!”

Jaejoong laughed when he strolled over to his small but well-equipped single kitchen. Getting hold of a few items he got down to prepare lunch for Changmin and himself. Good that he was a bit over stocked on ingredients otherwise the meal for sure would have only been enough for Changmin instead of four – correction, just two.

Rinsing off the vegetables Jaejoong's thoughts, like so often, drifted off to that unforgettable night he had shared with a stranger. The rushing water triggered the blurry memory of a shared shower. Gentle kisses had been ghosted into the nape of his neck, long fingers dancing over his wet and foamed skin while he still could feel the other's deep within him. He shivered. By now Jaejoong could recall three rounds of satisfying and mindblowing although the memories weren't all that detailed.

Sighing dreamily he started to snip on the vegetables, losing himself in his daydreams. He couldn't forget about the other's wonderful kisses, his perfect fingers running along his entire body or the heavy breaths and deep voice resembling his own ecstasy. The sudden blow of a cushion at the back of his head ripped him out of his pleasant memory.

“Changmin what the hell?” he complained when he turned around, putting the cushion on the counter. He was thankful that he didn't cut his fingers at the assault.

“Well, you ignored me when I asked you like 25 times what's for lunch today,” Changmin retorted a little hurt albeit sporting a wide grin on his lips.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “Today's menu is jjajangmyeon. Satisfied?”

Changmin all but mewled. “Very.” He analytically eyed his friend continuing to work on their lunch. “Be honest, you're still thinking about your one-night stand, aren't you?”

Jaejoong barely hummed when he still tried to remember more of that night. If only the other had still been there when he woke up.

“Do I have to be worried?” Changmin questioned and had Jaejoong eyeing him sceptically with a raised eyebrow. “Are you pregnant?” Changmin had the cushion in his grinning face immediately after.