December 10th

Third Time is the Charm

He felt snugly blissfully content. He had a warm blanket to nuzzle in and a heated body spooning him. He could stay like this forever. A beep from his phone ripped him out of his dreaming. He reached out one hand and searched for it on the nightstand. When he peeked at it he saw that he had received two messages. Unlocking his phone Jaejoong started to read the first one.

 

From: ChangMin

To: JaeJoong

2018/12/09 – 22:20

Your bag is with me. And you owe me lunch for an entire week.

 

The second one was from Changmin as well and had just been sent.

 

2018/12/10 – 9:45

Don't forget that our train leaves 10:30.

 

This meant he had to leave this perfectly warm human cocoon he was in. He really didn't want to. This strong arm around his waist and not to forget this wonderful strong thigh that was enclosing his own. And definitely not to forget the stirring hard that was rubbing oh so sensually between his buttocks. With a disappointed sigh, he slowly tried to wriggle out of the other’s limbs. It wasn't easy when with each of his movements the other one made small sounds. Jaejoong really didn't want to wake him.

He wasn't sure how to handle the situation. He wanted to stay, but there was a train he had to catch. He slowly got up and put on his clothes. Once finished he turned around to take a look at his two-night stand. "Woah, dashing." He crouched down, leaning onto his propped right arm on the bed while caressing the other's cheek with his left hand. He was once more interrupted by a beep that indicated another message from Changmin.

 

2018/12/10 – 10:05

Where the are you? Our train leaves shortly. Hurry up!

 

Turning away from the person on the bed he made his way towards the door, collecting his boots and coat. While putting them on quickly he registered a small table with a notepad and a pen on it. Should he leave a small note and his number? Deciding that he definitely wanted to see him again, Jaejoong promptly wrote down a small message and was about to add his number when an unfamiliar ringtone resounded.

Grumbling at the disturbance the man on the bed drowsily searched for the origin of this persistent noise. He muttered something that sounded like "Five more minutes, Heechul," which had Jaejoong stop in his tracks. Feeling at a loss and very confused about the other man calling out a stranger's name, he left the room with just his little note staying behind.

 

Thanks for the awesome night.

0