December 11th

Third Time is the Charm

Soft music was filling a cosy café, chattering of several clustered groups accompanied by the clattering of mugs and plates.

Gentle clanking was audible when a spoon was being stirred in warm hazelnut flavoured cocoa. Leaning back the black haired blew on his steaming drink before he took a sip. He ran his tongue over his upper lip when he continued to stir his spoon, “So, your evaluation of my possibility to meet him again weren’t quite correct. I’d say they were a failure, Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes when he flipped through a magazine about Busan. “It’s not like you were any brighter this time either. Or did you ask for his number or, I don’t know, his name perhaps?” Pregnant silence enveloped them immediately. Yunho still wasn’t sure what to make of the little note he had found the morning after. The other apparently had enjoyed their night together, but had left no number, no name. Didn’t he want to see him again? In that case why would he leave a message at all? Mulling over the note a little more Yunho stayed tight-lipped. He definitely wouldn’t tell the other two about this obvious blow. Kyuhyun grinned, “Thought so.”

“But this time you remember something, right? Oh please, pretty please say that you do. I need details, Yunho. Details!” Heechul clutched at Yunho’s arm desperately. He just really needed some nice and juicy story that would distract him from his lonely nights.

Yunho eyed him sceptically with a raised eyebrow, tucking away his arm when he wanted to drink from his cocoa. Whilst taking a sip he mused about that eventful night in Gongju, reminiscing about that velvet voice sinfully pearling from parted plush rosy lips and fingers digging deep into the mellow flesh of his buttock.

“He’s at it again,” Heechul sighed when he dropped back against his seat. Pouting he got hold of his cappuccino and eyed Yunho who once again was lost in dreamland. Kyuhyun didn’t bother when he started to kick Yunho’s knee. “Yah. Yah! Yunho!”

A harsh kick against his shin pulled Yunho out of his reverie. “The ,” he complained when he shoved Heechul’s foot away.

“So, what detail did your trip back to the land of dreams reveal?”

Yunho sighed when he leaned back with a pleasant smile on his lips, “His features.”

Heechul immediately straightened in his seat. “Spill!” Kyuhyun had his ears perked as well.

Yunho let his head drop back against his seat with another dreamy sigh. His eyes were trained on the ceiling, glazed over with a lovely memory, “There is no way to describe his face.” Another fit of sighs followed, “You have to see such beauty yourself.”

He was wrecked by a painful clout right after when Heechul struck his hand over the back of his head.