December 14th

Third Time is the Charm

Jaejoong was lolling on Changmin's bed, head resting on his propped left arm when he expectantly eyed Changmin's back. The buzzing of the printer echoed through the dorm room when it ejected one paper after the other.

He sighed when he flopped onto his stomach and grabbed Changmin's pillow. “How much longer do you need? I thought you just wanted to quickly grab some things before we head back to my place?” Silence was the only reply he received. Pouting Jaejoong grabbed the nearest magazine he could find and lazily skimmed through the pages.

“I just need to finish this,” Changmin finally muttered when he started yet another batch of prints.

“Finish what exactly though?” Jaejoong asked when he read through an article about the Christmas market of Busan.

“Printing details for our trip to Busan.” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow when he looked at him. “You never planned any of the other trips this detailed before.”

Changmin shrugged whilst bringing his printed papers in order. “I just happen to want to visit more in Busan than just the market. You will accompany me, of course.”

Flabbergasted Jaejoong eyed Changmin when he turned with his papers towards him. “I don't have a say on this?”

Changmin shook his head. “Not at all. It is mandatory.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at his cheeky grin and sighed when he paid attention to the magazine again. “Whatever,” he muttered and furrowed his eyebrows when he registered small red post-it notes on a few pages.

“I mentioned it before, but just to be sure our train leaves tomorrow at eight a.m. sharply from platform four.”

Jaejoong barely hummed in recognition when he studied the marked pages. “Gelato Magnolia, Frozen Sweets, APeach,” he all but whispered and turned horror-stricken towards Changmin. “Please don't tell me you want to eat ice cream in all of these?”

Changmin grinned evilly back at him. “You bet I want to. Don't worry though. I said you owe me lunch, not any other fancy things.”

Jaejoong paled at the outlook on their stay in Busan. “I'm starting to feel sick already.”

 

*

 

The next morning arrived faster than they had expected. In the end they had to hurry to be on time to catch their train.

“Aish, Jaejoong-hyung. I told you to not oversleep!”

Jaejoong glared at Changmin when he flopped onto his booked seat. “Excuse me? You needed an extra ten minutes for breakfast. It is not entirely my fault that we had to hurry!”

Their bickering got interrupted by another very loud discussion hollering through the entire waggon. “You think you will have another passionate night with Snow White? You didn't tell me yet how with him was. Is he any good? Flexible? Is he loud in bed? Are you even listening to me?”

Changmin and Jaejoong stared flabbergasted at one another at such intimate questions being blatanly yelled for every passenger to hear.

“Jesus Christ, Heechul-hyung! Shut your mouth! No one on here wants to hear this!” Thankfully the awkward discussion tuned down after that, much to the relief of all passengers.

Jaejoong just eyed Changmin. “Wow,” he mouthed still flabbergasted and had Changmin nodding in understanding. Thank god none of them was inconsiderate enough to pull such a stunt in public.