December 22nd

Third Time is the Charm

Thank God he was able to finish his business overseas earlier than he had expected. Finally he was home and could enjoy the Christmas holidays together with his boyfriend. Once he opened the front door of their shared flat he stepped inside and put down his luggage. He was shocked, to say the least, when he registered the scene enfolding before his eyes. His boyfriend was sitting on an armchair and watched Yunho staring mindlessly into the television while stuffing spoon after spoon of chocolate mint ice cream into his mouth. A woman crying out for someone named Jack not to die could be heard from the television. Did Yunho clutch his phone in his other hand? Taking another step into their flat he registered his third flatmate sitting on a chair in the kitchen while furiously typing on his phone. Once sending his message Kyuhyun looked up and watched Yunho as well. “Okay, who died?” he questioned as a greeting and expectantly looked around. “Wonnie!” Heechul screamed and ran directly into his boyfriend's arms. “I missed you so much,” he muttered while never stopping to kiss the other's cheeks. Siwon smiled. “I missed you, too,” he mumured before he pecked Heechul's lips. “Care to tell me what exactly he is doing over there?” he asked and pointed at the picture of misery currently occupying their sofa. Instead of a reply from Heechul he received one of Kyuhyun, “Well, he's wallowing in self-pity while waiting for a message. And just so you know, this is the eigth movie already with someone dying in it. We've been past Brokeback Mountain, Romeo and Juliet, Moulin Rouge and the list goes on and on.” Siwon blinked, flabbergasted. “But why?” He wondered what had happened in the past four weeks that had turned his normally very happy friend into this miserable mess. “It's kind of a long story,” Kyuhyun explained. “Well, go ahead.” With that he sat down next to Kyuhyun and had Heechul on his lap right after. This time it was Heechul who started to explain, “It all started with Yunho sharing a passionate night with Snow White in Gwangju.” Before he was able to continue an outcry from Yunho interrupted him. “Jaejoong doesn't have black hair. It's chestnut brown. If you're already telling my sad love story then at least get the ing facts straight,” he yelled from the sofa and sniffed away his tears. “You're ing unbelievable the entire week. Maybe someone should get that stick out of your freaking or better yet, maybe Jaejoong should put his stick up your ! Maybe after a satisfying you'd be blissfully happy again and stop going on our nerves while wallowing in self-pity!” Heechul screamed back. 

Siwon stared puzzled at the two. “Okay, both of you stop,” he interjected and turned towards Kyuhyun in hopes to find out more about this interesting story. “So, Yunho met someone and what happened next?”