December 20th

Third Time is the Charm

Hurriedly Yunho made his way through the streets, avoiding other people along his way towards the train station. He cursed lowly under his breath when he glanced onto his phone. He barely had another ten minutes left. Dashing down the stairs he rushed to platform three and watched out for his waiting friends.

They spotted him first though. “Finally! What on earth took you so long?”

Breathless Yunho came to a halt in front of them and was slumped over to catch much needed air. “Was held up,” was all he managed to rasp between his intakes. He straightened with his hand above his racing heart and had Kyuhyun sceptically raising an eyebrow at him.

“We noticed that,” Kyuhyun commented dry when he eyed Yunho suspiciously. His further inquiry was interrupted when all passengers were entitled to board the train.

Relieved Yunho flopped down onto his seat whilst still grabbing some air.

“Where have you been though?” Heechul asked when he couldn't wait any longer. “You don't want to tell me that you weren't able to find your room, do you?”

Yunho could only blink at that, tongue-tied. He blinked some more. “Uhm, well, actually ...”

Kyuhyun groaned. “Seriously, you should overthink your habit of drinking.”

Heechul furrowed his eyebrows in thought and cocked his head. “Then where have you been all night long?”

“Well that is ...” Yunho muttered, shifting nervously on his seat when both Kyuhyun and Heechul were eyeing him expectantly.

“Well?” Heechul raised an eyebrow. “Didn't you try to look for your room or were you simply too drunk to even care?” Kyuhyun had his eyes narrowed in on Yunho and his behaviour when Heechul continued to interrogate. “Where did you spent your night then?”

Yunho didn't say a word to that and tried to avoid both their piercing eyes. He kept shifting on his seat nervously.

“Don't tell me,” Kyuhyun started when Heechul's loud outburst beat him to it, “You've been with Snow White again!”

“Sshh,” Yunho shushed Heechul with his hands motioning for the other to quiet down. “Yes I was. How often do I have to tell you though that he is not Snow White! He's got a name, you know?” he whispered and frantically looked around the waggon in hopes that no one was hearing in on them.

Kyuhyun tauntingly raised an eyebrow at him. “You don't say. Took you just three encounters to find out, really.”

Yunho found himself pressed into his seat before he could retort to that. With widened eyes he stared back at Heechul who was literally boring holes into his head. “Spill, or I swear to god you will be my mannequin the next time I have to hand in a frilly dress.”

Yunho gulped. He definitely didn't want that to happen. Swallowing another lump in his throat he whispered, “Jaejoong. His name is Jaejoong.”