December 3rd

Third Time is the Charm

The sun was glittering on the freshly fallen snow on the window sill and lightened up the hotel room. The sun rays were tickling tanned skin and a handsome face, slowly waking the man up. He couldn't remember if he had ever felt so contented, satisfied and complete in all his life before. The only downhill was that he felt rather cold and the warm body next to him wasn't giving off much heat. A beep from his phone dragged him out of his musing.

 

From: KyuHyun

To: YunHo

2018/12/03 – 9:28

Yunho where are you?

Our train leaves in an hour. We got your things, meet us at the station in 45.

 

Slowly his sleep drunken mind caught up with the message he had received. A murmured “,” was the only word that left his lips. He roughly needed a little over thirty minutes from the hotel to the station. He definitely had to leave now. He didn't even have time to take a shower.

Sighing he slowly got up from the bed. Bed? He couldn't even remember when he got into bed last night or had it been early morning? The previous night was still foggy in his mind. He just knew that it had been the best night of his life. He took a look at himself and saw small red marks all over his chest and a small smile graced his lips. He rubbed over his neck nervously at his pleasurable encounter and noticed that his hair was still damp. This could only mean that he, or maybe even both, had taken a shower somehow. A low moan came from the man that still lay sleeping next to him.

Should he or should he not take a glance at the other person? Another look at his phone showed him that he had wasted ten minutes by sitting on the edge of the bed and losing himself on his thoughts. 'Okay, just a small glance,' he promised himself before he would grab his clothes and leave the room.

He turned his head to look at the other man and immediately knew why he had been cold when he woke up. The other was a blanket hogger! The entire blanket was in the other one's grasp. He was hogging most of the cloth to his chest with his face buried into it, leaving his back bare. It gave Yunho a good look at the black ink gracing his lower back. He wanted to take a closer look at the other's face, but time was running out and he really had to leave. With that thought in mind, he quickly got dressed and left the room.