December 4th

Third Time is the Charm

He was picking at his food. He was still ill at ease. And the chair he was sitting on wasn't of much help either. He tried to straighten his back again, but his whole body still hurt.

A low moan escaped his lips. “I can feel every little cell in my body and everything hurts so damn much.” He looked at his best friend who was sitting across from him with a rueful smile on his lips. Said friend hadn't stopped eating ever since they had sat down.

When he thought back to that night which had caused his body all this pain, then he couldn't remember much. He only had blurry memories of it. He still could remember the mouth with its fuller bottom lip and this mole. That mole had been driving him crazy when they had still been on the Ferris wheel. Oh and the things he could do with this mouth. Jesus, could this man kiss! Good thing that he was sitting already because the thought alone made his knees weak again. And not to forget these fingers. They were so freaking long and knew exactly where to find the right spot. And how they had danced over his body. He shivered. He really wanted to feel them on and in him again. He really should stop thinking about this night or his pants would get too tight, and they already were tight in the first place.

“...joong.” A hand was waving in front of his eyes, snapping him out of his thoughts. “What?” he asked still a bit dazed.

“I asked if you still want to eat your ramyun, Jaejoong? Or can I finish it?” his counterpart asked with a smile on his lips but his eyes were already ogling his noodles. He loved him dearly, but he wasn't sure if his friend ever needed to decide between food and him, that he would be his choice.

“No,” Jaejoong shook his head, smiling at his friend, and answered, “You can eat it, Changmin.” In the blink of an eye, his food was on the other side of the table.

“Okay, we already established that it had been the best of your life. Lucky you.” Changmin couldn't hold back the last line and the latched sarcasm. His friend had ing ditched him on Sunday just to get laid. “Could it be that you fell out of bed while you were getting it? It wouldn't be the first time, you know.” He smirked at Jaejoong.

“I don't know. Everything is so blurry. I only know that I woke up in bed.” Frustration was audible in Jaejoong's voice when he let his fingers run through his hair.

“Well, good to know that this one seems to have manners,” Changmin simply replied before he slurped more noodles into himself.