December 13th

Third Time is the Charm

Any idea why Kyuhyun wants to talk to us?” Heechul asked when he flopped onto their sofa.

Yunho shook his head when he followed right after him. “No idea. He sounded very serious though.” He made himself comfortable next to Heechul when Kyuhyun stormed into the room. His rubber soles were squeaking at his abrupt halt in front of the coffee table. Heechul and Yunho eyed each other puzzled when they were handed one paper after the other.

“These are our hotel rooms, three in total. I won’t make the mistake again to share one with Heechul when you’re getting some action, Yunho,” Kyuhyun announced and deliberately ignored Heechul’s offended outcry and the pout on his lips when he continued to hand out his prints. “This is our train connection. We’ll leave at eight a.m. sharply from platform four. Before we will explore the Christmas market, I want to stop by each of the cafés on this list. Don’t even think about to argue with me.”

Perplexed Yunho and Heechul got hold of the stock of papers handed to them, blinking furiously at Kyuhyun crossing his arms when he expectantly looked back at them. Heechul quickly scanned through the five cafés in question, mumbling to himself, “Bingsu Palace, Glaceon Ice Cream Parlour, APeach.” He furrowed his eyebrows, “You want to eat ice cream? At this time of the year?” He sceptically eyed Kyuhyun and kept his mouth shut when the other shot him a glare, “I said no objections.”

Yunho reconsidered his own opposition at Kyuhyun’s stern reply. Appalled he looked at Heechul who seemed just as horror-stricken at the stomach ache they sure would have after eating loads of ice cream. Not to mention the treats awaiting them on the market itself. They stared at each other for another few minutes before they sighed in unison. With slumped shoulders and their heads hanging low they resigned to Kyuhyun’s triumphant grin.