Twenty-One: In Love

The Second Summer of the Boys

After all the drama of the previous day with Kun, Yuta, and Sicheng, Johnny and Taeil has insisted they have the cabin to themselves. Johnny and Taeil needed some peace and quiet and anyways, they wanted to avoid seeing Kun’s reaction to everything the next day.

Begrudgingly, Ten and Taeyong had given up cabin privileges to Johnny and Taeil, and after breakfast everyone had cleared out to go to the art shack. Johnny and Taeil were grateful; they loved tie dying and making bracelets, but honestly they just needed a nap (and unlike most of the other places at camp, the art shack had no designated nap spot).

They slept through the breakfast bell and didn’t even wake up until the lunch bell even sounded. Instead of getting real food, they ate snacks saved up from the store, and fell back asleep for yet another nap.

The couple didn’t really wake up until the mid afternoon, when the sun shone through the planks of the cabin and made it much too hot to stay under the covers.

Taeil groaned loudly and flopped on top of Johnny’s broad chest. “I am never sleeping this late again.”

“Come on, you gotta admit it’s nice,” Johnny responded, his voice groggy.

“I feel like I just walked through peanut butter.”

“That’s how it’s supposed to feel,” Johnny responded, brushing Taeil’s hair back to look up at his face. Johnny’s expression bloomed into a bright smile.

“What?” Taeil whined at Johnny’s watching gaze.

“You’re pretty, that’s all.”

Taeil blushed and looked away, rubbing his sleepy eyes. “Don’t lie, I know I don’t look too good right now. I slept too much,” he mumbled.

“Lies,” Johnny mumbled back, taking Taeil’s chin in his fingers and turning his head toward him. Johnny smiled a bit before pressing his lips against Taeil's, sighing, gently into the kiss. Taeil hummed back, the feeling both comforting and refreshing all at once. 

Johnny pulled away with the slightest of sighs and let his large hand rest against the small of Taeil's back, Taeil's body resting on top of his own. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" Johnny mumbled against Taeil's mouth. 

"Hm...no, I don't think I have any idea of it," Taeil responded in a teasing tone, giggling softly. Johnny grinned back and quickly obliged, pressing Taeil in closer by his hair and kissing him. Johnny's lips were more rough this time but Taeil loved every second of being with him. Even though they hadn't been together than long it just felt like Johnny knew every piece of him by heart, and damn was he good. 

Taeil was still amazed every day at the fact that he and Johnny were still together. Part of him was still waiting for the moment Johnny would realize he wasn't good enough for him, not attractive or funny or adventurous enough and leave him behind. But slowly, Taeil was realizing that would never happen, that Johnny loved him too much, and saw his flaws as some of his best features. 

He loved the little things, like how Johnny smelled, like nature and masculinity but in a way that wasn't threatening, just comforting. He loved Johnny's bright brown eyes and constant smile and the curl of his thick hair, the way clothes rested on his massive frame and his legs moved when he walked. He loved Johnny's laughter, his mumbles, his giggles, his whispers, his adorable noises of disappointment and joy. He loved the feel of Johnny's big hands and big sweaters holding him and keeping him warm, safe, close. He loved the way his lips tasted, like coffee and cheap chapstick, and most of all he loved the way Johnny loved him, cared about him, and always found a way to make him smile. 

Johnny pulled him in closer and harder, their chests together beneath their thin t-shirts, and he could feel Johnny's skin hot against his own. They were in private, for once, and Taeil knew what Johnny wanted. And  did Taeil want it so bad too. 

Taeil's fingers brushed the tips of Johnny's hair as Johnny's hands trailed up and down Taeil's body, carressing his waist, back, hips, but not daring to go any further. Taeil flushed, this was already making him feel hot, but he sort of wanted more. Even so, Taeil was never the type to initiate anything. Johnny's experience, as great as it was while they were actually doing this kind of thing, was intimidating to say the least. 

Johnny swiped his tongue against Taeil's bottom lip and Taeil opened his mouth, more used to french kissing now that they'd done it (aka been dared to do it) a few times now. Taeil really loved it; he loved doing anything with Johnny, but he was just really, really good. He couldn't emphasize it enough. 

After a few minutes he pulled away though and Taeil outright whimpered, to his own embarrassment. His blush only grew when Johnny looked him directly in the eyes, his gaze unusually intense as one hand traced the patterns of Taeil's cheek and jawline. 

"Taeil...you're mine, you know..." Johnny muttered. 

Typically Taeil would have laughed at Johnny's cheesy antics, but the moment was so intense that Taeil just turned pink and bit his lip. "Wh-where's this coming from?"

"I know you don't notice, babe, but I see the way the counselors look at you...we're not that far apart from them in age, Sehun's only eighteen and we're sixteen. I see the way they look at you, Taeil. They want you." 

"Stop making things up," Taeil responded with a joking chuckle, but Johnny slowly shook his head.

"I'm not lying, I see it." He sighed softly, pressing his lips to the side of Taeil's neck in a way that made him shudder. "And I don't like it. You're mine." 

"I-I would never-- Johnny, I'm all yours," Taeil responded, embarrassed by how high pitched his voice had become. 

"Good," Johnny muttered, and Taeil swallowed thickly at the tone of his voice. Johnny's grip on Taeil's small body had become tighter and the kisses on his neck had become rougher, and Taeil felt himself panting harder. Taeil had never seen this sort of possessive side of Johnny, and it surprisingly made him feel...things. It made him feel adored, wanted, and somehow it made Johnny even hotter. 

Johnny was full on at spots on Taeil's neck now, pulling down his t-shirt to have more access. Even though it sorta hurt it definitely felt amazing, and Taeil couldn't stop himself from letting out little noises of pleasure. 

Johnny moved up and kissed Taeil's lips briefly before pulling away. 

"Now everyone knows you're taken," he mumbled, his fingers gently touching Taeil's neck. 

"What did you do?" Taeil asked nervously. 

Johnny grinned. "Just gave you a couple of hickies, that's all." Before Taeil could respond, Johnny was kissing Taeil deeply once again. 

As they kissed both of them became bolder, Taeil finally touching somewhere other than Johnny's face and Johnny reaching underneath Taeil's shirt to touch the bare skin of his back. Taeil hummed at the sight and adjusted himself, wincing and biting his lip hard to keep silent as his hard-on brushed Johnny's thigh. 

Johnny pulled away with a grin but kept on touching his waist and hips underneath his top. "You're so already, babe." Johnny chuckled breathlessly against Taeil's lips. 

"Didn't I say you were the iest person at camp just a few days ago?" Taeil rebutted, trying to hide that he was a little (a lot) embarrassed. 

Now, Johnny gave a real laugh. "That's not true."

"You are!" Taeil whined. Johnny shook his head and kept on kissing Taeil to keep him quiet, but Taeil pushed him away with a giggle. "I'm not letting you kiss me again until you admit it."

Johnny rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'm the iest camper, whatever, now kiss me." 

Taeil fulfilled his wishes and kissed him again, the gentle kiss turning hot and heavy as Johnny pressed back, pulling away soon with heavy breaths. 

"Can I switch us?"

"Uh, y-yeah," Taeil responded, and Johnny casually flipped them over so he was on top, as if Taeil was as light as a feather. This only made Taeil surprised, impressed, and even more aroused as Johnny kissed him without a single resting moment. 

"I love you," Johnny said softly, and suddenly, something within Taeil clicked. 

He was ready. He was and alone with Johnny for once and they trusted each other, loved each other, in a way Taeil knew he wouldn't find ever again. It was time, now, he only needed the courage to ask. 

"J-Johnny," he stuttered. Johnny looked at him with surprise; it wasn't often Taeil asked for anything in these sort of situations. 

"Yes baby?" Johnny asked, rubbing soft circles on Taeil's cheek as his hand s up under Taeil's shirt, the two sensations so different but both so wonderful to Taeil's inexperienced nerves. 

"Uh-um...I, uh....I kinda wanna...." 

Johnny nodded with encouragment, knowing how shy his boyfriend got and giving him the space to really ask. 

"I wanna do it," Taeil finally spoke, his eyes wide and shy and his lips red from all the biting and kissing. Johnny tried not to grin like a lunatic; he'd wanted to do this with Taeil for a while but he hadn't wanted to pressure him. 

"Are you sure?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah," Taeil responded, slowly smiling. "I trust you and I love you." 

"Okay," Johnny mumbled, smiling back at his love. "Let's do it." 

~~~~~~~~~~

"I think..." Johnny spoke between heavy gasps for air, "I'm ready for another nap." 

They had just finished their...activities, the tossed in the bathroom garbage and Taeil de-ated. Their afterglow left them both giggly and happy, but they were both exhausted from all of their physical efforts. 

"Same," Taeil mumbled back tiredly. 

They both slipped underneath the covers of their still warm bedding, Taeil curling into a little ball and Johnny wrapping himself around his tiny boyfriend. They'd put their underwear back on, just in case the other boys came back, but the feel of the rest of their bare skin felt good. It was more comforting than y, but that was just what they needed. 

"Was it a good first time?" Johnny mumbled into Taeil's hair. Johnny had tried to be casual, but Taeil heard the nervous inflection in his voice. 

"It was perfect, Johnny." 

Johnny hummed lightly and traced Taeil's collarbones with his long fingers. 

Taeil laughed suddenly. "I shouldn't even bother to ask if I was any good, I know I was-"

"Shut up," Johnny responded. "You were perfect too. So perfect." Johnny paused for a moment, then started quieter. "I wish that was my first time, just now. With you."

"Really?" Taeil responded with genuine surprise, and he could feel his nod. 

"I know that the whole concept of ity is a little stupid but I wish it had been you, you know. You're just so lovely, and I love you, and...it would've been different."

"You really shouldn't feel so guilty about it. It was stupid of me to get so angry about it that truth or dare weeks ago. You can forget all about it now." 

"Are you sure?"

Taeil hummed and nodded. "One hundred percent. Now, let me sleep." 

"Okay. Good night baby." 

"It's not really night time though..."

"Aren't you the one who wanted to sleep?" Johnny teased. 

"Fine then," Taeil responded with a chuckle and an eye roll. "Good night, love." 

Johnny felt his heart swell as the nickname rolled off Taeil lips. He looked down at the boy he loved so much, curled up in his arms, his beautiful eyes shut in such a peaceful expression. All at once, Johnny was filled with so much gratitude. It wasn't every person who got someone so wonderful to love him so much, and Taeil was perfect in his eyes. Young love was dangerous and hard, but Johnny knew it was worth it. 

God, was he whipped.