Fourteen: Teen Movie Mess

The Second Summer of the Boys

After dinner, Sehun came up to the group of boys. 

"Tonight is the teen movie night," Sehun started. 

"We are not ing going to that," Ten interrupted. "Not after last year." 

"Come on!" Sehun whined loudly. "Don't just abandon me. You know Jongdae and his kids are gonna ditch me," he said, referencing the 16 to 18s counselor and his campers." 

"What's the movie?" Chenle asked. 

" if I know," Sehun answered. "Camp Director Joonmyeon wouldn't tell me. I think he knows that if he admitted the truth, no one would show up." 

"A movie? That actually sounds pretty fun!" Jungwoo said sweetly. 

"No, no, no," Doyoung responded. "They just play the worst children's movies of the year, outdoors."

"It's boring and it's freezing and everyone just ends up making out, which we could easily do in the comfort of our own cabins."

"I dunno, I'm kind of in the mood for a movie," Jeno spoke quietly. 

"We're gonna see the movie," Jaemin said insistently to the group. 

"You're whipped," Renjun mumbled to Jaemin. "You hate kids movies." 

"Shut up!" Jaemin whined before turning to Sehun. "Yeah, we're gonna come." 

"Oh thank you!" Sehun responded gratefully as half the group groaned loudly. "I'll see you all in half an hour at the bridge. Dress warm!" 

~~~~~~~~~~

Fourty five minutes later, the boys plus Sehun and Jongdae (his campers had ditched him completely) had made their way to the area for the movie, a large clearing a few minutes from camp. The boys sat on the ground, curling up with their blankets. 

Jongdae switched on the projector to display the title screen for the movie "The Secret Life of Pets." Everyone in the audience groaned loudly, and even Jisung looked disappointed at the movie selection. 

"You , Jaemin!" Yukhei whined. 

"Shut up!" Jaemin whined back, and the movie began to play. 

Half an hour into the movie, the audience looked very different from when the movie first started. 

Chenle, having forgotten his blanket, had started sharing with Jisung and the two were cuddling innocently as the movie played. Kun had shoved himself between a very disgruntled Yuta and a very oblivious Sicheng. Jeno and Jaemin were holding hands sweetly, laying their heads down on a reluctant Renjun's lap. Taeyong and Ten had started making out before the first dialogue of the film even began, and had disappeared from the audience at that point, and almost everyone else was making out too. 

Taeil looked around at this scene around him. He had his head on Johnny's shoulder, Johnny's hand running up and down his spine. Their faces were so close that Taeil could feel Johnny's hot breaths; all of it made Taeil nervous, excited. 

"Do I really have to initiate everything?" Johnny mumbled to Taeil, a teasing smile on his lips. 

"You know I'm shy," Taeil whined back quietly, briefly glancing at Johnny's face. Immediately he blushed; circumstances like this always made him anxious, and anyways, Johnny was unbelievably handsome. 

"Fine then," Johnny responded jokingly, leaning in and pressing his lips against Taeil's.

Taeil pressed in closer as Johnny's big hands came to rest on his body, one on his waist and the other cupping his cheek. He gripped onto Johnny's strong, broad shoulders, Johnny's hand pressing against Taeil's back to hold him close. 

Johnny began to slow their pace down, taking the lead and making sure they took their time. He gently pulled Taeil's soft thigh until he was straddling Johnny, feeling awfully tiny in his lap. 

Johnny didn't waste a moment running his hands all over Taeil's small frame, tongue swiping at his lower lip. Taeil opened his mouth and Johnny slipped his tongue inside, reminding Taeil of when they frenched kissed for the first time just a few nights ago. 

He loved this feeling, he loved every moment of it. Johnny was notorious for his experience and skills and Taeil felt lucky that he got to experience it at all. Usually they were chaste despite sharing a bed; both of them didn't like the idea of making out in the cabin while the others were trying to sleep (they didn't have the boldness of Taeyong and Ten). Even though everyone was around here too, it felt more private under the cover of the night's utter darkness. 

Johnny just felt so good. Last year it had been amazing to kiss him at the teen movie, it felt wild and important all at once, because Taeil truly believed he would never get the chance to kiss someone so attractive again. But now, it was even better: he was Johnny's and Johnny was his, they were actually together now, Taeil trusted him and he trusted himself to believe he at least sort of deserved Johnny. Maybe, he thinks, for a brief moment, they could take this further, sometime during camp. They were both sixteen after all, and even if he wasn't ready tonight maybe sometime in the two weeks of camp they had left. Perhaps he was ready to-

He was shocked out of his thoughts when Johnny pulled away from the kiss, smiling widely. 

"You're so perfect," Johnny mumbled against his lips. 

"You too," Taeil replied, holding onto Johnny's arms. Johnny smiled again, and leaned into take what was his.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's nice that we can finally have some privacy," Doyoung said to Jaehyun. The two boys were panting heavily against each other's lips, taking a brief break from making out. They'd started pretty quickly, as neither of them had wanted to go to the movie in the first place. Only a thin blanket covered their bodies, but neither of them were cold. The others, no, the whole world, had disappeared from around them long ago. 

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun responded with laughter in his voice. "We're still at the movie. The others are still here." 

"It's different!" Doyoung whined. 

Jaehyun released a breath and nodded. "Yeah...you're kinda right." 

Both of them knew that their backs would be stained with the grassy dew, but it didn't seem to matter in that moment.

"You know," Doyoung said softly as Jaehyun placed a kiss to the side of Doyoung's neck. "I wish we could be alone together more often." 

"Don't you love our camp friends?"

"Of course. It's just....you're my boyfriend, you know? Most of the time I want to be with the others but sometimes....I just need alone time with you." 

"I know. I get you," Jaehyun answered quietly, his hands caressing Doyoung's waist. "I feel the same way."

"It would be so much easier if we didn't live so far apart." 

"I know! Whose idea was it for us to live in different states?"

"We need to go to the same college," Doyoung said. 

Jaehyun grinned and made a confused expression. "I thought that was a given?" Doyoung laughed, and they started to kiss again. 

~~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo had no idea what part of the movie it was when Yukhei pulled away from his lips. They had been gently kissing as soon as Yukhei decided the movie was too boring, surprising Jungwoo with a passionate kiss on the lips. Though he was a bit startled, he kissed back without question, holding onto Yukhei's muscular arms, leaving him breathless. 

Now they'd been kissing for a while, still chaste, but Jungwoo was blushing even so. Even though he and Yukhei shared a bed and cuddled every night, things were shockingly innocent. So Jungwoo was unused to anything like this at all. 

"You're so cute," Yukhei mumbled seductively against his lips. He flushed an even deeper shade of pink, and to his disappointment the light of the projector screen showed the red shade of his face. Yukhei kissed his cheek gently while looking over at him, a small smile on his pretty lips. "You're still blushing." 

"I-I don't do this kinda stuff a lot," Jungwoo shyly admitted. "Well...I-I kinda don't do this stuff at all." 

Yukhei chuckled, tucking some of Jungwoo's hair behind his ear. "I couldn't tell. I like kissing you." 

Jungwoo flushed even darker. "Me too." 

"Do you wanna like....make out for real?" Yukhei casually suggested. 

"I-I wouldn't know how to do that," Jungwoo responded with a shy giggle. 

"I mean, I could show you." Yukhei punctuated his words with a greasy wink. "Back home, I was kinda the boy of the school, so yeah...I'm pretty experienced," he explained in an overconfident manner. Anyone else would've been horrified, but it just made Jungwoo more excited. 

"Yeah," Jungwoo responded, nodding at biting his lower lip. "Show me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark and Donghyuck were only sort of paying attention. Mark had his head on Donghyuck's shoulder, facing the screen, but his mind had completely drifted elsewhere. Donghyuck wasn't even looking at the movie at all; he was playing with Mark's fingers, staring down at his lap. 

"Hey Mark?" Donghyuck said, looking over at his boyfriend in an uncharacteristically serious manner. 

"Huh?" Mark said, physically shaking his head, then looking back at Donghyuck. "Oh, yeah?"

Donghyuck gave the rest of the field a quick glance before looking back at Mark, a small grin on his lips. "Could give you a...real kiss?"

Mark blinked in surprise and responded with just a small nod. Donghyuck's delicate fingers captured the area underneath Mark's chin and tilted his head up, Mark's body still slumped against his own. Donghyuck leaned in slowly as Mark's eyes fluttered closed, their soft lips pressing together. 

Donghyuck didn't pull away quickly like usual but Mark just followed, tilting their heads to press in closer. The synapses in Mark's brain felt like they were shutting off, and Mark reminded himself that Donghyuck was always better than he came off. Donghyuck's hands flew to Mark's waist and pulled him closer, gripping him tight enough to make his nerve endings short out but not too tight. Mark finally realized that the cliches were all right: fireworks, sparks, all real when you kissed the right person like this. 

Mark made a discontented noise when Donghyuck pulled away, the boys staring into each other's eyes and panting, breaths hot across each other's faces. 

"Wow," Mark mumbled softly. 

"That's for ing sure," Donghyuck answered with a big smile and even though it was the dead of night, Mark felt like the sun was out. 

"That was even better than the Johnny kiss." 

"What?" Donghyuck asked. 

"You know, it was better than the kiss I had with Johnny when we played spin the bottle last summer." 

"Of course it was!" 

"It's not like you're more experienced than him." 

"Maybe not, but I mean, you like me." 

Mark looked down at the dirty ground but couldn't stop himself from smiling. "Yeah...I do..." he spoke shyly, nodding his head. 

"I mean, it is good to know I can kiss you better than Johnny. You have know idea how unbelievably jealous I was that day." 

"No, I know how jealous you were," Mark teased. 

"I guess I wasn't really subtle, was I?"

"You're not really a subtle person in general, to be honest." Mark and Donghyuck chuckled and Donghyuck pulled Mark into a tight hug. 

"Do you wanna kiss me again?" Donghyuck whispered into Mark's ear as Mark's expression turned into a disappointed frown. 

"I would," Mark began, looking behind him and Donghyuck. "But now I'm not really in the mood, after seeing that." 

Donghyuck looked to where Mark was staring and saw Taeil laying on top of Johnny, the two making out pretty hard. The younger of the two made a horrified expression just witnessing it momentarily. 

"Oh god," He groaned, shaking his head. "It's like watching your grandparents . I feel like my got back up into my body."

Mark tried to hide his giggles. "You're so gross!" He whined, but he was laughing a bit too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating in forever. I am finally moved out of my dorm and done with finals so you can expect slightly more frequent updates. Just want to say we're about halfway through the story! I hope you all are enjoying it so far. Let me know what you like and dislike in the comments below!
 

PS: I've put a poll below of what you guys would want me to write as my next story. PLEASE vote in it! It helps me out a lot.