Nineteen: Truth or Dare or Disaster

The Second Summer of the Boys

 

During the day time, the boys had agreed to go their separate ways and spend alone time as couples. Scattered around the camp, everyone got free time with their boyfriends, or for those who were single and Yuta, got to have a casual talk away from the big group with the others. 

So that night, they all decided it would be best for them to come together as a group. Of course, the best way to do that would be through a big group game of truth or dare. 

"I'll start," Doyoung said with a smirk; it was clear that he had a truth or dare in mind. "Johnny, truth or dare?"

"Dare, let's start this game off right."

"I dare you to make Taeil blush," Doyoung spoke. Taeil's eyes grew wide but Johnny just grinned back at him, inching closer. 

"Do you know what you ing do to me, love?" Johnny whispered in Taeil's ear, quiet enough so only Taeil could hear. "God, that night at the teen movie you were so good for me, made me so har-"

"That was easy Johnny," Jaehyun said. "He's a tomato already." 

Johnny pulled away and looked over Taeil, immediately chuckling. Taeil's face really had turned a bright red, and Johnny couldn't hold back a chuckle. 

"You ," Taeil whined quietly. 

"I know," Johnny responded, and Taeil had to look away to hold back his own giggles. 

"Anyways," Johnny drawled. "Yuta, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Yuta answered quietly. 

"Uh...do you miss home?" Johnny asked. 

Yuta was silent for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, I do. I miss when Sicheng and I would talk for hours on the phone and stuff."

Sicheng looked down at his lap and Kun rubbed his shoulder, while the others whispered to themselves quietly

"Why don't you just do that here?" Chenle asked with genuine confusion, but Yuta didn't answer, shaking his head and swallowing. 

"Donghyuck, truth or dare?"

Donghyuck and Mark shared a look and a nod. "I'll pick truth." 

"Hm...what drew you to Mark in the first place?"

Donghyuck thought for a moment. "Well, obviously he's the cutest person to ever exist. And he's smart, and silly, and funny. But honestly..." Donghyuck started, looking over at Mark's face and smiling before turning back to the group. "I think we're just connected. Like, soulmates or something." 

"Oh god, that's some bs," Renjun groaned as Mark tried to hide his smiling and blushing face.

"And that's why you're single," Donghyuck responded. Renjun flipped him off and Donghyuck gave him a big grin before resting his hand on Mark's thigh. "Jaemin, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I'm sick of these boring truths," Jaemin answered. 

"Go french kiss Jeno," Donghyuck responded. 

"What is with you and kissing?" Jeno whined as Jaemin scooted closer to him and Jeno tilted up Jaemin's chin with his fingers. 

"Come on, it's hot!" Donghyuck said. 

"What's french kissing again?" Jaemin whispered in Jeno's ear. 

"Pretty sure it's like kissing with tongue," Jeno answered. 

"Open mouth?" Jeno nodded, and the two of them leaned in. 

Since they were so young had only been together a week, the two boys were still quite unused to kissing. French kissing was territory they definitely had not entered yet, so when Jeno slipped his tongue inside Jaemin's tongue Jaemin almost pulled away at the foreign sensation. Jaemin pushed his tongue back and now there was way too much tongue inside both of their mouths but at the same time, it was kinda fun. 

They both pulled away, making eye contact and grimacing at each other. Immediately after they chuckled quickly. 

"It gets better, I promise," Taeyong assured the thirteen year olds as they wiped their mouths from all the spit. 

"Uh," Jaemin paused to laugh for a moment, still feeling awkward after their french kiss, "Kun, truth or dare." 

"Dare," he responded simply. 

Jeno shared a look with Jaemin. They'd been talking with Renjun about the whole Yuta/Sicheng/Kun situation, and decided that Yuta needed some sort of big catalyst to actually confront Sicheng about their conflict. 

"I dare you to kiss the cutest person in the room."

Before Sicheng even had time to react Kun leaned over and placed the lightest and quickest of pecks on his lips. Sicheng jerked back, unsure of how to even react, looking between Yuta and Kun with wide eyes. Yuta swallowed, staring at Sicheng with an unreadable expression, before storming out of the cabin. Kun tried to hide his smile and leaned back against a bed, his expression showing everyone that he thought he'd won. 

"Okay," Kun said slowly as everyone silently looked around, not knowing quite what to do. "Jeno, truth or dare?"

"Um...I'll pick truth," he said. He didn't want to have to do something crazy with Jaemin in front of everyone again. 

"What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?"

As soon as Kun asked the question, Jeno turned bright red and Jaemin began to giggle. 

"Uh..." Jeno paused to chuckle uncomfortably. "So it was really cold the other night so me and Jaemin decided to just both sleep in Jaemin's bed together...but as soon as I got under the covers..." Jeno stopped talking and covered his face with his hands. 

"He let out the loudest, grossest fart I swear I'd ever heard!" Jaemin said, finishing Jeno's story. 

Immediately, everyone in the room began to laugh, and Jeno mumbled a quiet 'stop', hiding his face in Jaemin's shoulder. Eventually everyone calmed down, Jaemin rubbing Jeno's shoulder, and Jeno sat up. 

"Jungwoo, truth or dare?" Jeno asked, his face still pink. 

"I guess truth," Jungwoo answered. 

"What's your um," Jeno started, "What's that word, kink?" 

"How do you know that word?" Johnny asked Jeno in a loud voice. 

"Donghyuck told me what it meant last year, okay?" Jeno responded, pointing at Donghyuck accusingly. Donghyuck just smirked back at him. 

"Anyways, Jungwoo, do you know what it means?" Doyoung asked. 

"Yes I do," Jungwoo responded. "And my kink is...um...uh...being...uh...like...spanked and stuff." His voice became progressively quieter as he spoke but everyone in the cabin heard what he said. 

"Ooh, !" Ten teased as Jungwoo looked anywhere but at Yukhei, instead choosing to make very intense eye contact with the floor. Yukhei looked at Jungwoo and bit his lip before turning away, letting Jungwoo work through his embarrassment in peace. 

"That would be kinda hot," Donghyuck said, and Mark returned his words with a glare. 

"Leave the poor boy alone, he looks like he's gonna die," Taeil said. Jungwoo was bright red and his sweat was visible. 

Jungwoo cleared his throat and shook his head. "Um, anyways," he spoke quietly. "Chenle, truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna go with dare because you all are so boring and picked truth," he answered. 

"I don't think that last truth was very boring," Renjun interjected. 

"Do you know what a kink is?" Kun asked Chenle, and Taeyong whacked his arm. 

"Donghyuck explained what it was to all of us," Chenle answered. "Jungwoo, give me my dare!" 

"I dare you to...give someone a kiss on the cheek," Jungwoo spoke; he didn't want to give the younger boy anything too risque. 

"Aw! Come give your mother a kiss!" Ten said. 

"No, no! What about your hardworking father?" Taeyong added. 

But to everyone's surprise, Chenle just shook his head at his sort of parents. Instead he turned to Jisung, he was sitting to his right, and planted a kiss directly on his cheek. 

Chenle fell unusually silent and both of them began to turn pink as Donghyuck and Mark shared a scheming look. Chenle noticed the others looking around curiously, and for once, wanted the attention off of himself. 

"Dad, truth or dare?"

"I'll pick truth, whatever," Taeyong answered. 

"What's the best song?" He asked. He knew that he had to ask a y question or else the other boys would be talking about Chenle's cheek kiss for the rest of the night. 

"Honey you are not allowed to ask those kinds of questions!" Ten cried. 

"I'm not a baby, I'm twelve!" Chenle responded. 

"Same difference," Johnny mumbled. Jisung stared at the floor, he was still sort of in a daze. 

"Answer the question dad," Chenle said, crossing his arms and pouting. 

"Fine," Taeyong sighed; Chenle's pout could always get him whatever he wanted. "I guess, anything by Lana Del Rey is good for ." 

"Agreed," Donghyuck responded. 

"You're a ," Mark mumbled pointedly at his boyfriend. Donghyuck just gave him a once over, and even though Mark responded with a glare he was blushing. 

"Anyways, my darling Ten, truth or dare?" Taeyong started, smiling at his boyfriend.

"Hm...I'll go with dare," Ten answered. 

"I dare you to make out with me." Ten nodded in agreement and just as they were leaning in, Donghyuck interrupted. 

"Hey, that's against the rules!" Donghyuck cried. 

"Says who?" Ten asked. 

"Says you guys! Last year when I dared Mark to kiss me you guys said that was against the rules."

"I don't know if that would've been fully consensual..." Johnny spoke. 

"You don't know that," Mark asked. 

"Let's just let them do it. Get it over with. We don't have to look," Doyoung said. 

"Maybe they'll get it out of their systems," Yukhei mumbled. 

"Whatever! We're doing it," Taeyong said, then passionately kissed Ten. Taeil gagged loudly at the sight and everyone looked away as they kissed deeply, then pulled away. 

"Alright, it's over guys, that wasn't the worst thing in the world, right?" Ten asked. 

"I beg to differ," Renjun grumbled. 

"Jisungie, truth or dare?"

"Um, I pick truth, mom." 

"Hm...what's the most disturbing thing that ever happened to you?" 

Jisung's face turned a soft pink and he bit his lip. "Um...probably, um...when I walked in on, um..." He gave a brief look at Taeyong and Ten before looking down at the floor again. 

Ten and Taeyong grimaced guiltily and began to chuckle. 

"Oh, yeah, I guess that makes sense," Ten said awkwardly. 

"What happened?" Jaemin asked. 

"Jisung walked in on us when we were, you know," Taeyong started. 

"ing," Ten mouthed. 

"Oh my god!" Chenle screamed, and everyone began to laugh or grimace in second hand embarrassment for all of them. 

"I've been trying to forget that happened," Jisung said. 

"Maybe let's stop talking about it, alright?" Taeyong spoke. 

"Renjun, truth or dare?" 

"Uh, I guess I'll pick dare," Renjun answered. 

"Hm, I dare you to chug five cups of coffee," Jisung said. 

"Come on, it's night time! I won't be able to sleep."

"I'm so jealous," Jaemin whined. "I love coffee." 

"I think there's some in the dining hall," Johnny said. Renjun nodded and got up, running down to the dining hall and coming back just a few moments later with the whole pitcher of coffee. 

"I'm sure that's more than five," Jungwoo said. 

"I thought the older kids could use it. You're always so tired in the morning," Renjun responded, gesturing to Johnny and Taeil. 

"Waking up before noon is pure torture!" Johnny responded. 

"This dare is pure torture," Renjun responded as he poured himself the first cup and chugged it, gagging immediately after. 

"I hate coffee," Renjun whined. 

"Can I have some?" Jaemin asked, but Jeno tugged his arm back. 

"No way babe, you'll be up bugging me all night," Jeno responded. Renjun poured his second cup and downed it, also drinking the next three in quick succession. 

"You are dead to me," Renjun pointedly spoke to Jisung before turning to Yukhei. 

"Truth or dare?" He asked. 

"I'll pick dare," he responded, biting his lip sleazily. 

"Hm...give Jungwoo a hickey." 

Ten and Taeyong were about to turn to him with surprise when Renjun stopped them with an eye roll. "Donghyuck explained hickeys to us last year, that's how we know what they are." 

The older boys sighed and glared at a grinning Donghyuck as Yukhei turned to Jungwoo wearing a big grin. Although the younger boys knew what hickeys were, Jungwoo only sort of had an idea of what they entailed, but he was excited to get to kiss his boyfriend again. 

Yukhei pulled Jungwoo closer with his big arms and captured his soft lips in a kiss, holding him very close. He turned Jungwoo so he was facing the wall of the cabin, his big hand landing on Jungwoo's in a sort of smacking motion. Jungwoo was surprised, maybe a little less embarrassed that he had to admit his kink earlier, and made a noise in Yukhei's mouth. Instead of kissing him again Yukhei placed his lips on Jungwoo's neck, kissing the pale skin softly before slightly. Jungwoo whimpered and clutched Yukhei's t-shirt, it kinda hurt but it definitely felt good, and when Yukhei pulled away he was breathless. 

Yukhei smiled back at him. "Cutie," he mumbled as Jungwoo rubbed his neck. Jungwoo blushed and smiled softly, and they moved back into the circle, where everyone was staring at them in shock. 

"That was ing hot," Donghyuck said bluntly. 

"The boys is right," Johnny added. Jungwoo blushed and rubbed his neck. 

"Yukhei, that's so dark!" Doyoung whined, leaning in towards Jungwoo and looking at the purple mark on his neck. 

"It'll probably fade before you go home," Yukhei said. 

"Probably?" Jungwoo cried. "What if it doesn't?" 

"Mark, truth or dare?" Yukhei asked, ignoring his boyfriend's protests. 

Maybe Mark liked the idea of hickies, but definitely not in front of the rest of his friends. "Truth," he answered. "For my own protection." 

"What's your favorite nickname that Donghyuck has given you?" 

Mark started smiling as soon as he heard the question, resting his head on Donghyuck's shoulder. "I really like it when he calls me baby boy," Mark answered, a little bit shy but happy just thinking about it. Donghyuck turned and kissed the top of his head and everyone cooed. 

"Aw, our baby couple!" Johnny said softly. 

"That's adorable," Ten added with a grin. 

"Anyways, uh," Mark started, still blushing. "Jaehyun, truth or dare?"

"Dare, for sure." 

"I dare you to, um," Mark began to smirk. "Grab Doyoung's ." 

Doyoung rolled his eyes dramatically and Jaehyun chuckled awkwardly, Doyoung turning around and sticking out his a little. 

"If anyone tells anybody outside of this cabin about this...they're dead. I swear." 

"Not even pictures?" Renjun asked jokingly, trying to control his coffee jitters. 

"I will ing murder you," Doyoung said with great anger as Jaehyun squeezed Doyoung's right cheek. As soon as he was done, Doyoung sat back down normally. 

"You have a nice ," Jaehyun said casually. Doyoung just glared at him, and Jaehyun cleared his throat. "Taeil, truth or dare?"

"Please, no grabbing for me or Johnny." Johnny visibly deflated. "I pick truth." 

"What's Johnny's iest feature?" Jaehyun asked. 

"]Probably his muscles or deep voice," Taeil explained. "Johnny's, like, definitely the iest person at camp though, so there's a lot of things about him to choose from." 

"I don't know about that, I think Taeyong's pretty ing y," Ten answered. 

"You both are biased, those are your boyfriends," Renjun answered. 

"Then who do you think is the iest person at camp?" Donghyuck asked. 

"None of you! None of you guys are even remotely y," Renjun spoke. 

"Suit yourself, sweety," Ten responded. 

"Let me ask!" Taeil cried. "Sicheng, truth or dare?" 

"Truth," Sicheng mumbled. Even though it had been a while since Yuta left the cabin, he was still quite distracted. Anyways, he didn't want to do anything physical with anyone but Yuta. 

"Do you like Kun?" 

Immediately, the whole cabin fell dead silent. Kun's arrogant attitude disappeared immediately, and he stared at the floor, his eyes occasionally peeking at Sicheng. 

"Like....as a friend? Or romantically?" Sicheng asked. His heart thumped loudly; everyone but Kun was looking at him and he didn't know why they were asking him this and he missed Yuta. 

"Romantically," Taeil clarified. 

Sicheng made a confused expression. "No, I don't," he stated bluntly. "I-I have a boyfriend, you guys all know that. I'm with Yuta and I love him. I don't like Kun like that." 

Sicheng didn't look but he could hear Kun move as far from him as possible. Everyone else swallowed thickly or looked around awkwardly or still stared at Sicheng and he was so confused. 

"Um, anyways...um..." 

"I think we should all sleep," Doyoung interrupted. 

"Yup," Kun said loudly, immediately leaving the cabin to go shower. Everyone else agreed too, and went to their individual beds.

Sicheng swallowed and nodded, getting into his and Yuta's bed. But Yuta wasn't there beside him, so he couldn't sleep.