Misunderstanding 2

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

warning alert*

This chapter will contain women abuse, beating a woman and stuff. And a slight abusing. If you uncomfortable, don't read it. But I know most of u will go forward even after reading this warning. So it's your risk readers. """"""

 

Here we go

 

Author's  P. O. V. 

 

You were sobbing in your hands. It's been 16 hours you've seen your son being snatched away from you. 

 

You want your son back to you. You don't know about Baekhyun. Maybe that young lady is ryt. Baekhyun only pity you. How can a high standard person love someone as low as you. 

 

"My son............he.....is..innocent.........g-give me b-back.........my son." You cried again. 

 

You know your son definitely loves you. You've carried him 9 months in your tummy. Smiled at his every kick. Fed him so tenderly. He ofc loves you and thats your last thing you are hanging to. 

 

Suddenly you heard gunshots. Your eyes widen up in fear when you heard a loud cry from your son. 

 

"My.. Son"

 

You heard some more gunshots and your son was silent. You covered your ears as fresh tears came rolling down your cheeks. 

 

"They killed my son" You thought and you cried harder. 

 

And all of a sudden everything was silent. 

 

"Everything is finished" You thought and cried harder. 

 

The door of the cottage flung open. 

 

"Noona?" You looked up. And saw D.O

 

He came running to you and hugged you. And you cried in his cheat

 

"Noona everything will be fine. Pls be strong. Lord Mafia is back. Everything will be fine soon. Noona" Kyungsoo hugged you tightly

 

"M-y s-so-son? "

 

"Your son-----------

 

                      -------Our son is hear"

 

Baekhyun cut kyungsoo's line. 

 

You looked up seeing your little baby in his arms

 

 

You ran towards Baekhyun at high speed and hugged your son kissing his face

 

You cried so hard that you were almost on your knees. 

 

"Kyungsoo, hold her. We are going in our room"  Baekhyun said Sternly still carrying Hyun in his arms. Hyun was playing with the huge buttons on his coat he was wearing. 

 

Kyungsoo took a hold of you and push you up in standing position. You looked at Baekhyun, he was looking at Hyun. 

 

"He seems angry. Maybe upon me" You thought and slowly followed Baekhyun. 

 

We you three reached the bedroom, Baekhyun handed Hyun to you. 

 

You hugged your baby tightly and caressed his face. 

 

When kyungsoo left Baekhyun touched your shoulder which made you flinch immediately. 

 

Baekhyun was shocked to see the scared reaction on your face. He observed you and noticed that you had a tight grip on Hyun and you weren't looking at his eyes. 

 

"Honey---

 

Before baekhyun could even say anything you flinched again and walked back. 

 

"Don't be scared....I a--

 

      --D-don't h-hurt us. W-w-we will l-leave if y-you want" You said being scared

 

"But love I won't hurt--

 

Tears streamed down your cheeks and you moved back in utter horror. You were actually scared of him. 

 

Baekhyun ball fisted his fingers in anger. He wasn't angry upon you, rather that and that witch of a mom. 

 

" Pls make yourself comfortably " And baekhyun walked out of the room. 

 

Baekhyun closed the door nicely but as he turned he looked like a ferocious Lion. 

 

"EVERYONE, ING COME OVER RIGHT NOW " Baekhyun shouted and all the workers including everyone shivered in fear. 

 

Byun Baekhyun is most dangerous and scariest Mafia across the world. Top most richest Person with his 17 Companies across the Globe and also the Leading Mafia. 

 

He is very cold hearted and tough one. But you were actually the first one being his favorite and love life. 

 

And he can't stan you being afraid of him. He is going to make everyone pay in his mansion. 

 

 

Baekhyun sits on his favorite arm chair and crosses his legs one upon another. 

 

 

 

((Just imagine Baekhyun having this scary aura)) 

 

 

"Well I see many of you have disobeyed me. Did they gave us more money then me? Huh? " Baekhyun asked in a mocking yet calm way. 

 

 

No one make a single sound. Suddenly the sound of Hyun's crying roared. Baekhyun first looked at that direction then swiftly looked at his workers. Anger was evident in his eyes. 

 

 

Slowly the crying sound calmed down. 

 

"Did you heard that? " Baekhyun pointed towards the sound direction. 

 

 

"That's my son. And the one who calmed him down right now, brought him in this world 5 months ago is my wife. Get that W-I-F-E. And.....

 

*slowly stands up and grabs the pistol from the side table spinning it slowly with his long fingers*

 

... Whom you've hurted? Ha! My Son and my Precious Wife " Baekhyun glares. 

 

*click* the workers were terrified coz they know Baekhyun is going to kill someone today. 

 

"You hurt them. YOU ING HURT THEM NOW YOU ARE OVER WITH YOU LIVES" 

 

And 5 workers were on the ground lifeless

 

"Clean this" 

 

Kyungsoo and Sehun shared a terrified look. 

 

"Soyu and mom is death" Sehun whispers. 

 

Baekhyun walked towards that room were both the daughter and mother were kept. 

 

He opens the door and walked in. Both of them were scared. 

 

He silently goes and un-tied Soyu which is the young lady. 

 

He removed the cloth from and she gasped. 

 

"Oh my love you have came to save me ryt. Thank you" Soyu say a wary smile. 

 

Baekhyun smirks

 

"Yes baby, I'm here to save you and make love with you" He her cheeks

 

This made Soyu fell in the trap Baekhyun is preparing for her. 

 

Soyu rounded her hand around baekhyun's neck. 

 

"I missed u" She said giving a seductive look. 

 

Baekhyun only smirks. 

 

"Sehun help mom to her room. Make sure she's comfortable there" Baekhyun said in a so-called-caring tone. 

 

Sehun smirks and nods. 

 

"As you wish Lord Mafia" Sehun bowed and went to do his work. 

 

"Did you get rid of that ? I actually wanted to kill that useless little life but waited till you came. And you know that Kyungsoo attacked me. You should punish him coz he hurted your soon-to-be wife love" She smiles. 

 

 

"I'll. No one can hurt my love" Baekhyun was mad but put up his show

 

"That is so weak.. I wished I could give her some round off to do. Or what about we sell her in a e club. She deserves di*ks" Soyu said

 

Baekhyun kept a straight face. She is going to pay. 

 

"Why here? Why not your bedroom? " She frowns. 

 

"We can enjoy her more my " Baekhyun whispered

 

"Ahh I loved that" She moaned. 

 

"You will love more" Baekhyun said. 

 

He then walked towards a cupboard and grabs a handcuff. 

 

He handcuffed her hands. 

 

"I think this is going to be a very y night" She her lips. 

 

"Ofc it is" Baekhyun said and continued. 

"So, what you like? Whipped? ? "

 

"Anything" She moaned and looked at him with lidded eyes. 

 

"Ok" Baekhyun shrugged

 

He then took a rope and tied her body. 

 

He then walks towards a shelf. 

 

"I've a surprise for you" He says. 

 

"Pls" She closed her legs in a y way and looked at him with anticipated

 

He then switches in the light. And Soyu gasped. 

 

It was self with different types of acids and bases in it. 

 

"You are a chemist so I think you recognize those" Baekhyun smirk

 

"Don't tell me... No no please no... No... Please"

 

Baekhyun points his pistol and shoots on her leg. She screams in pain. 

 

"You liked it? Called my wife those things, thinking of killing them, my love and my son? HOW DARE YOU" baekhyun throws an acid on her already injured leg and she screams again. 

 

"Such of a you are devil" Baekhyun threw another acid on her body and she yelled. 

 

*warning⚠*

 

He unbuckled his belt and smacked it across her body. 

 

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE, MY SON. HOW DARE YOU"

 

And again Baekhyun repeated his actions. 

 

He panted hard. She was crying and yelling in pain. 

 

Baekhyun points his gun towards her head. 

 

"Goodbye" And he shot her on her head thrice. 

 

He removed his gloves. And threw away. 

 

He eyed the horrified man standing on the door way grading it. 

 

"Clean this mess"

 

And Baekhyun walked away from there. 

 

... 

 

"Death" Sehun bowed to baekhyun. 

 

"Good, have the bonus alone" Baekhyun said and walked towards his bedroom. 

 

His bedroom is sound proof. Like the person inside the room cannot hear anything going on outside but can clearly hear what's going on inside. 

 

Baekhyun pushed open the door and saw you sleeping soundly on the bed with Hyun beside her. 

 

He went inside the washroom to clean up. He takes a bath and wears comfy clothes. 

 

When he entered the room you were no where to be seen but Baby Hyun was fast asleep with a yellow teddy in his hand. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sat near his son and caressed his hair

 

 

And suddenly you entered the room. But ignored him. 

 

 

Baekhyun went to you but you would move back everytime he approaches. 

 

Suddenly Baekhyun pulled you in a hug and you were shocked

 

 

"I-I d-dont belong here. Y-you should g-go to her. She is r-rich, smart, Beautiful--

 

Baekhyun kissed you before you could continue. 

 

 

" But all matters the love I've for you. I love you a lot and I can't stan you ignoring me and flinching on my touches. So honey " Baekhyun cupped your face. 

 

 

"B-but she s-said you p-pity me" You were scared. 

 

 

"Never love. It's my love. My life was dark and cold but you made it bright and warm. Please love don't be scared" 

 

 

And you broke down and buried your face in his chest crying. He hugged you tightly. 

 

 

"I thought I will l-lose everything t-today" You cried. 

 

 

"I love u" Baekhyun rocked side to side making u calm in his arms. 

 

 

"It was all a misunderstanding love. Now let's sleep. Tomorrow I've something planned for you both" He kisses your lips and you blushed. 

 

Hyun was in the middle and you both on the side, you staring at Hyun and Baek staring at you. 

 

 

"Let's sleep now. Tomorrow we will go to Jeju so vacation" Baekhyun smiled. 

 

"Really? " You can't help but to smile. 

 

"Anything for you both" He kissed Hyun's forehead and then yours. 

 

 

"Sweet dreams"

 

 

 

################_##############

 

DON'T MESS UP MY TEMPO!!! 

 

ARE YOU GUYS STREAMING THE VIDEO? 

ISN'T THE SONG A BOP? 

ISN'T OUR BAEKHYUNNIE LOOKING HOT? 

 

Haha!!! It was fun writing this. 

 

And I uploaded so soon coz I loved how you guys we're so eager to know the rest. 

 

I hope you guys will vote and leave a comment making me inspired to write more. 

 

Saranghae readers

BT.