Loneliness Part 2

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

Y/N P.O.V

 

It's better if. I ignore him.

 

Gosh...that day what he said made me faint and I woke up seeing Baekhyun and Kassie. Both of them wanted to help me but I declined their offer and walked out. But the only good thing was both Karl and Luke was making inside the female washroom. And to keep my mouth shut they dropped me home.

 

Zara: Won't you talk with him?" Her question made me blink and realise what's going on now. I lifted my head to see who was Zara talking about and .......BAEKHYUN???

 

"Umm...hi...are you fine now?" He asked being at bit nervous I looked now and just nodded my head to answer his question. I slightly bowed and was about to turn away but he took a hold of my forearm which made me look at him confusedly.

 

"Are you free tonite?" His question made me blush madly.

"Y-yea-yeah" I shuttered badly.

"Good....can umm...will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked giving his cute puppy eyes.

 

CAN ANYONE KILL ME?? BYUN ING BAEKHYUN ASKED ME OUT FOR A FREAKING DATEE??? My eyes were still widen with his question....like ho-how...... And like WHAT???? He pulled me into a hug??? I was able to hear his friends cheering for him....or should say for us.

 

"Can we?"

 

He whispered it near my ear and without thinking twice I nodded my head and he squealed like a girl still hugging me.

¤¤¤¤¤

 

 

"Luna...I'm really sorry. Don't give me silent treatment.....it was Baekhyun who asked me too give your fiction's and he only said I should stay with him to help him to ask you for a date. He literally forced me not to talk with you......" and Kassie continued to talk all that till

 

"WILL YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH"

 

I roared upon Kassie and the whole hubbub cafeteria became pin-drop silent. I collected my things and dashed out and ran towards the rooftop. Tears were rolling down my cheeks god knows why?. I just wanted to let all my worries away. Then someone opened the rooftop door and many people came inside. And suddenly someone scooped me inside his arms and hugged me. It was Luke. He was the most closest to me.

 

 

"Why are you crying?" Luke carefully asked

"I-I do-don't *sobs* know" I muttered.

"Gamja-ya.....you are really something. You don't even know why are you crying?" He chuckled and asked. I shooked my head.

 

"Luna am sorry. Maybe it's all becoz of me" Baekhyun sadly said.

 

"No no no.....I-I just got p-pressurised th-thinking what-what to wear" I lowered my head blushing. Baekhyun laughed silently and even others.

 

"Baby you could have told me. I'll help you. Now come on." Karl pulled my hand.

"Where t-too?" I asked innocently.

"My house. Lets skip school and you know my mom is a fashion designer so she'll help you today. She is home today that's why..." Karl winked at me and I got up.

 

"Hyung.....why you asked her out. She is soooo innocent. She is a perfect choice for every boy. And I want to protect her. I want her now to be mine" Sehun said. I blushed hearing his comment.

 

"Aniya...he is my hyung...he'll sacrifice for me, ryt?" Now Chanyeol asked smiling sheepishly.

 

"Yah!! He is my favorite dongseang. He'll do that for me" and it was said by someone not expected....Suho.

 

"If Kai wants then" Baekhyun smirked. I was confused looking at Baekhyun and he winked at me and I blushed looking down.

 

"See I like someone else so sorry babies" and Kai ran away. Karl dragged me out coz he knows me.

 

€€€€€€€€

 

"You both skipped school?" Karl's mother asked being quite angry.

"Mom....it's important why we did. Your ever innocent, sweet, your second adopted daughter from your mouth is going on a date with her crush she told you about." karl said.

 

His mother is the ideal mom everyone wants. She is very sweet and scolds when needed too. She cares a lot for Karl and her husband and also us. His friends. I'm his mom's favorite becoz other then Zara and Kassie, I was the only one who helps her and gave the same persona as her. Understanding.

 

"Oh, my baby has grown up" and she hugged me. She treats me like her child becoz she feels bad that I don't have parents who are not alive now, but that love is only given by my grandfather. Grandma, mom and dad died in a car accident while brining me back home when I was born. And I was save and grandfather brought me up.

"How is your grandfather?" She asked.

 

"Fine" I said.

"After your graduation you'll become the chairman of 'Ell shopping' ryt?" She asked as we sat.

"Yeah mom" I said.

'Ell Shopping' goes after my mom's name Ellina. And my name from her only. This industry has the largest amount of shopping mall across the world. 3 in Korea, 3 in Japan, 4 in China, 7 in Arabian countries in total, 9 in Europe total, 2 in India, 1 in New Zealand and 18 in America all total. Grandfather is the one head and headquarters is newly build here.

 

"Do take care of your grandpa, okay?" She said and I nodded.

 

"Mom ~~~ help her in dressing" Karl whined.

 

"Sure. Today my princess will look the cutest among everyone" she smiled.

 

"Ommo.....is that you Luna?" Karl asked when I walked down the stairs after dressing. I blushed and sat beside him.

 

"Your make-up is done so neat and cute. And your dress it's really decent, your type. OMO your hair. It's tied in a bun so cutely" Karl was like a small girl looking at the wonderful toys.

 

"You are looking like a doll......SOOOOO PRETTY" Karl shouted.

 

"Yah!! Karl don't scare her" his mother scolded.

 

"Mom great job" and both high-fived.

 

"Luna is so decent looking that's why I really and a tough time selecting clothes but at last I that. Sorry dear it really took a long time" his mom said.

 

"Its fine mom." You smiled. Then suddenly Karl's phone started to ring and it was Kassie.

 

"Yeah....oh really....she's at my house.....okay....yeah she is.......you guys also coming......oh.....she js looking like a cute Barbie doll........yeah OMO she is really looking beautiful.......hehe...sorry........ok.....done done now bye." And he cut the call.

 

"Baekhyun is coming to pick you up from here as it's already 7pm. And he said he'll take you to a ball party like a business party were he was asked to take a date and he'll ask you to be his girlfriend there also letting you meet his parents and the dress code 'was decent which you are already looking. And yeah he'll later drop you at your home and let your grandfather know" he said.

"Can I faint now?" You dumbly asked.

 

"Nope your Prince charming is coming in no time". And in no time the door bell rang making your heartbeat fast. When Karl's mom went and opened the door, my other 3 beasties Zara, Kassie and Luke came in and Baekhyun at the door way.

 

"OMO it's you Luna, ryt??" Kassie and Zara squealed. I silently walked towards the door were Karl's mom and Baekhyun was having a short chat. Baekhyun looked y, handsome as , omo his hair.......he is looking too good then I thought. 

 

With his sky blue suit and me cream pink colour frock....so matching.

"Oh both of you are even matching.....anyways have a nice time two lovebirds" Karl's mom winked and Baekhyun forwarded his palm for me to hold. I blushing accepted it and he pulled me out of the house.

 

-----

--------

----------

-------------

Part 3 coming soon

BT...