Hey Baby 1

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

"Hey Baekhyun go and see who the hell is ringing the door bell" Kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah going...pause that Lu" Baekhyun said sternly and walked towards the door.

"Who could it be in this heavy rain?" Baekhyun scratched his head and opened the door. He looked left and right but no one was there.

"Aiish this streets kids!! Still playing in the rain" Baekhyun hissed.

But.....

Before he could close the door his eyes looked down and his eyes widen up with fear. Never in his lifetime he thought of seeing something like this.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Who is her family?" The doctor came out of the emergency room and asked the three boys pacing out.

"She-she is o-ou....our dau-daughter" Baekhyun shuttered badly.

The doctor gave them a weird look but nevertheless he said.

"I don't know if we could save her. She was totally drenched in the rain and her small lungs are full with water. I'm scared that she won't survive. Only prays can help." The doctor said sadly and went inside the ER room.

"Yah!! Why you said that she is our daughter, Baek?" Luhan asked.

"Lu, sorry but I don't know why I feel attached to her." Baekhyun said.

"But actually how you found her?" Kyungsoo asked.

"When I opened the door I saw that there was a cradle which was filed with water and that baby was inside it. I got scared and lifted her up. She was unconscious so I called you guys and directly brought her here" Baekhyun narrated the whole story.

Kyungsoo and Luhan nodded. But the question was that whose baby it was? Luhan's? Kyungsoo? Or Baekhyun's?.

 

{Time skip}

"Oh you guys are still here?" The doctor asked when he came out of the ER.

"How's the baby doctor?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I think someone or something happened. Usually babies in this state dies but that baby back in is a fighter. Congrats triple parent, she has survived. After 5 hours you can take her home" the doctor smiled.

"May I know your name doctor?" Luhan asked politely.

"Zhang Yixing but call me Lay" the doctor smiled.

"I'm Xi Luhan, this is Do Kyungsoo and this sleeping guy is Byun Baekhyun" Luhan introduced.

"Oh! Really?? So you are the three billionaire son who are spoiled brats. But whose baby is that?" Lay asked.

"Ba-Baekhyun's...yes it's his. He is the fa-father" Kyungsoo lied. He himself didn't knew whose Baby it was.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

"Now who will take care of her. We brought her home but now who" Baekhyun hissed.

The baby was in Luhan's arms sleeping soundly.

"If my father gets to know about this he'll kick me out" Luhan facepalmed.

"Well yeah we can't tell our parents about this and we can't heir a maid nor our parents will get to know......w-what we should d-do" Baekhyun mumbled.

"Then let's keep her. Can't you see guys she is so cute and chubby. Let's keep her" Kyungsoo squealed.

"Then keep it yourself we can't----" Luhan got interrupted by the door bell.

"I'll see" Baekhyun said and walked towards the door. When he opened he saw a aged guy and he pushed Baekhyun aside entered the house.

"YAH!! Who are you and why you entered our house with out permission." Baekhyun yelled. Before he could close the door another young guy entered.

"Awee ~~ the baby is so cute.....cutie cutie pie~~~" the aged guy cooed.

"Don't touch her" Luhan backed.

"Yah!! Let me tell you I'm a Hakipdo champion and I can beat the out of yours. Say who are you nor leave the house." Baekhyun threatened.

"Oh!! Young boy I'm the Chief Head of Korea police department. And I got a call from Lay about you guys. And well he was suspicious that you were lieing him so he called us the see that whether this baby is okay or not" the aged guy smiled wickedly.

"WHAT???" The three boys almost shouted in unison.

"Shhhee ~~~ the baby will wake up. And as you guys said she is your daughter so I'll help every citizens in this place. And this Park Chanyeol my trusted guy. He'll stay next door to yours, spy on you when you are with the kid. And if you guys.....then be ready to be grounded by your parents" the officer threatened and patted on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Boy watch them. The baby needs to be safe. She is your niece" the officer whispered to Chanyeol.

"I know and I'll take care of it" Chanyeol beamed at him but when he looked at the three boys, he gave them the world's popular poker face of his.



 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

As per order Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came back after shopping for the baby. Only necessary things not much more.

"Is she still asleep" Baekhyun asked and nodded. But then they heard a baby voice crying.

The three boys ran towards the guest room where she was and saw her crying.

Luhan lifted her and bounced a little to stop her crying but she didn't.

Luhan handed her to Kyungsoo but she kept on crying and crying.

Baekhyun got annoyed so he pulled the baby in his arms and walked back and forth which actually made the baby stop crying but she was quietly sobbing.

"I guess she is hungry. I'll cook her baby food till then try to keep her quite" Kyungsoo said and left the room.

"Give her to drink milk Baekhyun" Luhan said.

"I'm not a girl Lu, hey why don't we bring a home and keep her this baby?" Baekhyun said.

"Don't you dare" both Baekhyun and Luhan looked around when they heard Chanyeol's warning voice.

"Am I humiliating?" Baekhyun asked and rubbed his ear. Luhan did the same.

"See Baek this girl is quite now. Maybe she likes you Baek" Luhan teased.

"I'm a heart catcher but I don't want this baby to like me" Baekhyun said.

The baby slowly clutched his necklace he was wearing and Baekhyun unknowingly scratched her hand away making the baby cry in pain.

Luhan took her from Baekhyun and rocked her telling her everything is fine.

"Baekhyun! That wasn't good" Luhan glared.

"No one is allowed to touch this. I already lost her and I can't lose this, her last belonging." Baekhyun glared back.

"But you cheated on her. Thats why you deserve this" Luhan said back and went out with the baby.

As if Luhan has touched the weakest point of him, Baekhyun fell on the floor and looked at the necklace he was wearing.

"I still love you (Y/N) and I still mis-miss you" Baekhyun said and slightly sobbed.

##########################################

Awee but Baekhyun hates the baby......I want him to love her.

Anyways readers I hoped you liked this idea. It will 2 or 3 parts maybe and the mother will be coming soon.

If you have any sweet plots do tell me and I can write them.

Till then.

Saranghae
BT.