Ruthless Byun

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

Yeh!!!! Well I'll mix angst and werewolf so buckle up your seats......we are ready to take off......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Third person P.O.V]

 

 

 

"S-Si-Sir B-Byun spa-spare m-me......ple-please......I-I w-won't re-repeat my mistakes.......sp-spare me ple-please" the man covered with blood begged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir Byun, what should we do now?" Yuta, the left hand of Mr. Byun asked him.

 

 

 

 

"Kill him" Mr. Byun said in a raspy voice and smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Without wasting time three shot went through the person's head and he died in minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Byun Baekhyun, the cold hearted mafia leader but only his close once knows he is a 'werewolf', the Alpha of the Moon pack.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moon pack has captured many huge places and is know the most powerful pack. And in human life know as the deathly mafia leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun had a deathly past which made him the 'Ruthless Byun'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even thou he has cute face and young features he is very cold, ruthless and heartless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But there's a certain person who captured his heart and he treasures her the most. His mate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the thing which anger's him the most is 'his mate is scared of him'.

 

 

 

 

She would usually lock herself up in her room and Baekhyun has to down his guard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She even tried killing herself because she thinks that Baekhyun is a monster who would eat her alive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun wants to mark her and make her happy but the scared look in her eyes makes Baekhyun back off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well yeah, she is scared and hates him because the day he saw him mate, he demanded his persons to kidnap her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But her parents stood by her side and out of anger he killed her parents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well not exactly killed, both are still alive only in coma.

 

 

 

 

 

She hates him from the depth of her heart but cares for him because he to had a dark past which made him like this today.

 

.

 

 

 

 

It's only her revenge on Baekhyun till her parents wake up and allows her to make Baekhyun happy, then only she'll let her guard down and let Baekhyun love her unconditionaly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the thing is,  her parents won't wake up soon and Baekhyun is going though self-harming as it happened all because of him.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun walks back inside his house only to find his mate gulping down water.

 

 

 

 

 

"Bo Yeon?" Baekhyun said softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What you want murderer?" She said harshly.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt a pang on his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are doing here? You should be sleeping now...don't be awake to late nor you'll get pimples on you glowing face" Baekhyun said softly but in a teasing tone too.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah so that you can continue killing people without me knowing.....huh?? You gonna regret if my parents don't wake up" Bo Yeon theatres Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, I'm sorry....I didn't know that they were your parents Bo Yeon-ah......I too regret hurting them" Baekhyun apologied for the 100th time now.

 

 

 

 

"Your sorry, your regret is bull!!! Stop your ing drama. Be sorry for yourself you bloodsucker!!" Bo Yeon scolded him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bo Yeon that's enough" Baekhyun growled.

 

 

 

 

"Oh the murderer is angry now?? What will you do? Kill me? Please do it....I hate seeing your face everyday" Bo Yeon cried.

 

 

 

 

"Kill me....I'm desperate to die" Bo Yeon cried and said.

 

 

 

"You are hurting me Bo-ah......you know I love you and killing you......which means I'll kill myself......" Baekhyun lowered his gaze for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

"Then die....I don't care" Bo Yeon broke down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry to interrupte you sir, ma'am" a servant said and bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What you want?" Baekhyun asked broken.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry to say but......Mr and Mrs Kim are no longer.....t-they died" a hard slap landed on his face. Baekhyun slapped him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU GONNA REGRET THIS YOU BLOODY ER" Bo Yeon yelled and grabbed a knife beside her.

 

"NO!!!" Baekhyun shouted and moved near her really fast....

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

......taking the knife away from her hand and threw it away. 

 

Baekhyun hugged her tightly and Bo Yeon struggled a lot but.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

Bo Yeon pushed him somehow and ran towards her room locking herself up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun banged on the door......

 

"BO YEON? BO YEON? I'M WARNING YOU.....STOP HURTING YOURSELF......I'M SORRY" Baekhyun yelled outside the door.

 

 

 

The door unlocked and Bo Yeon came out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before Baekhyun could hug her she handed him a pistol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(End)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Haha kidding)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kill me you human Wolf"

 

 

 

 

 

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

 

Readers how do you want to end this? Tell me do you want Bo Yeon to die and Baekhyun suffer or a happy ending with cute little pups? You choose! 

 

Let me know the answer.....

 

BT.