Loneliness (part 1)

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

Y/N P.O.V.

 

 

 

Why? why? why? Just why?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why can't I be like her? What's so special about her? What is there that I can't do but she can? Why she gets his attention?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And now for sure I'm jealous upon my Best Friend Kassie Jeans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't want to think my crush being with her.

 

 

I feel like crying.

 

 

I followed my crush from the age of 8, when I came here in Korea at the age of 6 and Kassie, was my first friend I got here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And after that Physics project, Kassie started ingroniring me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know what happened but.....she just left me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Luna, are you fine" it was Luke who asked.

 

 

 

I just slowly nodded my head.

 

 

 

 

"See, don't cry for someone who just ditched your 14yrs of friendship after being partner up in a project with the school popular boy" Karl said wiping my tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Isn't he your crush?" Luke asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why I fell for him? It would be so nice if I would've liked you Luke" I slowly said regreting about my decision on liking my crush on first place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well....I don't want to be sassy but 'he's my boyfriend'" Karl replied in a sassy tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe...come on he likes him. Not me and I like only you" Luke said to Karl and Karl smiled sadly to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah you too nudes.!!! Don't show your gayness to us. Luna is already crying and you both.....really?" Zara scolded them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I never thought Kassie would do something like this to me" I slowly whisperd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As we four friends sat inside the cafeteria eating our lunch in break time, we were all talking all this again seeing Kassie sitting with the popular group EXO, which was again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 months ago a project was given to our class which also include's my crush and his best buddy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Kassie and my crush which is non other then Byun Baekhyun the diva.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And after one week she started ignoring me. I really feel sad about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, what if one day I marry one crow?" Luke asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will you not marry me?" Karl pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zara hits his arm and says "you look ugly when you pout"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Karl did more to tease Zara more and both of them ending up fighting like cats and dogs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luke was hiding his smile becoz he knows his sassy boyfriend what will happen if he laughs and I broke into laughter seeing his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wiped away the tears and continued laughing slapping the table too. And later we all started laughing like mad people's.

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun is looking at you" Karl said in between his laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I paused and became silent. I turned to look at their table and Karl was true he was......no no he is still looking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't even broke eye contact with me but I did and next to him......was Kai staring at our distance too. I followed his gaze and......

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

...

.

.

What? he is looking at Zara? 

 

 

 

 

Zara???

 

 

 

 

 

 

I secretly smiled seeing her laughing her out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^time skip^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I and Zara were walking towards our lockers as it was the end of classes and finally we can go home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was crowd and being the curious one Iwent to see what it was for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I saw Baekhyun apologing to the girls beside him and trying to walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OH GOODNESS I JUST SAW MINHO OPPA COMING OUT FROM HIS CLASS"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was you who said it so loudly gaining everyone attention and all the girls started running away to catch him.

 

 

 

 

 

Well you know popular guys. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly bowed at him and went away with Zara towards my locker.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey.....umm....h-hi" Baekhyun said blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like? What?? Blushing??

 

 

 

 

 

 

"H-hi"" I said blushing too.

 

 

 

 

 

And he gave me a packet. Seems like books are inside it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh...umm I liked your fiction's. They are all amazing" he said scratching he nape.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes widen up and like......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT???? HE READ MY FICTION'S WHERE THE LEAD HERO IS NON OTHER THEN BAEKHYUN??????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hehe.....they are really amazing. And sorry I took one month reading all you 6 fiction's. And the last one 'Mix Fruit' was my favorite one even thou I was the lead character everywhere.........and the ....did you write by yourself? Don't get me wrong but you look too innocent to write something so intense and don't wanna lie, it really got me hard...." he gave his signature rectangle smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the next thing I know. I hit the ground really hard.

 

 

 

 

 

--------

-----------

--------------

-----------------

 

Sorry for the cliffhanger but the second part I'll upload soon. And readers please be active and do vote.

 

And did you watch "Get you Alone" Which got released today by Baekhyun????? Haven't???? You should its worth watching 😘

 

Saranghae readers

 

BT.....