Ruthless Byun P2 (past)

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

Baekhyun's past, his dark past.

 

 

 

The small pup was born on 6th May. His parents were happy coz at last a boy was born in their Byun family.

 

Before him 3 girls are already jealous becoz he gets more attention then them.

 

BeakHee, BaekSu and BaekHae never liked their younger brother. 

 

Baekhyun was always lonely when playing time came.

 

Baekhyun was not strong like other pups. He was emotional and fragile.

    

 

When he became 14 yrs...

 

      .... he became a disgrace to the family becoz being a boy, he was like a girl.

 

And taking that as an advantage his sister's kidnapped him and for 2 yrs he was hidden.

 

And in that two yrs he was and many disgusting things was done by him.

       They teached him to use a gun and work at bars.

 

Drunk people would often beat him nor him.

 

Early morning's be would always be sore but the kidnappers never let him rest. They used him as a stress relievers and that fragile boy being surrounded by 6 men's was difficult for him.

 

But one day be shot......a men among the 6 guys. He would always cry in his sleeping but he abruptly stopped that and ran away towards his home.

 

When he reached his mother, the Luna of the pack hugged him to death. But his sister's showed the account's of his doings in the past 2yrs.

 

And out of anger the Alpha, Baekhyun's Dad abandoned him. 

 

He was thrown in the streets and he suppressed his emotions. He never cried after that.

 

One day as he was begging in the streets a guy attacked him but he shoot that guy. He kept that weapon hidden with him.

 

 

And before police could take him away a group of mafia leaders took him away.

 

And he was trained under the leading mafia leader Dr.Park.

 

And Baekhyun was so angry on his family that's why he became the fearless trainee among them.

 

Dr.Park liked him so before dieing he passed it to Baekhyun and he became the mafia leader.

 

And when he was on his strongest he attacked his pack and with his own hands he killed his Appa and got to know his mother died the day after he was thrown.

 

He killed his sister's and their mate's. He even killed their innocent child's but he kept the youngest son with him.

 

His friends Chanyeol and Suho knows he was a werewolf but always supported him.

 

And that's how Baekhyun never believed in love and cheesy stuffs. He became the Ruthless Byun.

 

 

 

But his world stopped when he saw his mate with two people beside her.

 

She was so pretty, long black hair, and her milky legs.

 

If he wasn't surrounded with his guards he would have approached her but he didn't.......later ordered his guards to bring her to him.

 

 

The guards listened to him and when the pulled the girl her parents defended her.

 

Baekhyun got angry as he thought that they were stopping to meet his mate so he went forward and shoot them.

 

 

 

He widen his eyes in terror when the girl shouted

 

"OMMA?? APPA??"

 

 

 

÷÷÷÷÷¤¤¤÷÷÷÷¤¤¤¤¤

Short chapter! Sorry about that!! 

I'll update part 2 later. Anyways thanx readers for reading my book.

 

Saranghae readers

BT