Sweet Tooth

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

Hey readers! Get ready before you start reading. I'm telling you I really found it damn cute when the whole plot was ready. And thanx Donmona for helping me. That's my real unnie. You should follow her. So brace yourself. And here I go.
The whole story would be second person from Baekhyun's side. So don't be confused.
-----------------------------------------------------

 

((Baekhyun's P.O.V))

 

It's been a year. The little miracle happened. I never thought of overcoming my sadist behavior... Not this early. But thanx to Y/N for helping me so much.

 

Oh? You don't know me? Oh sorry so unprofessional of me. Let me introduce myself. I'm Byun Baekhyun the busy CEO of Byun Corporations who was a sadist but for my little daughter my life changed. And here is my story.

 

Date 11/10/2014

 

"Appa are you done now?"

 

"Ummhh.... A second little one."

 

"Now are you now? "

 

"Dahyun dont disturb your dad. Don't you see him working? " Chanyeol asked.

 

"But I want to spend time with Appa. I hardly get to see him. He is always busy. I feel really lonely. I miss my mom as much as dad does. But that doesn't means to shut people out. I also never wanted mommy to leave but yet she did. I might be small but I do feel too." And the little girl start to cry.

 

Baekhyun felt ashamed of himself. Yes it's true that after his wife's death he shut out everyone. Even his daughter. Thanx to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo for looking after her.

 

"My baby pls don't cry. I'm really sorry about this. I should've thought about you yet I made myself far away from you. I'm so sorry love. Pls forgive your dad? Your daddy will do everything to have his princess forgiveness" Baekhyun hugged her tightly lifting her in his arms.

 

She only hugged him n cried. She missed her father.

 

Baekhyun continued to carry her and sat on his office chair. He regrets not thinking about her and was being selfish.

 

"Don't blame yourself. It will be fine" Chanyeol said with a small smile and left the CEO's office room.

 

Date 09/11/2014

"Dad we will be late you know" Dahyun shouted.

"Ahh ahh yes yes. Let me wipe your mouth then let's go" Baekhyun cupped her face.

"Noo my makeup is rueeineed" Dahyun pouts and baekhyun was done and kept the cloth on the sink.

"You are still small for makeup. Now let's go" Baekhyun said and lifted her in his arms. Grabbing both her school bag and his office bag.

"You know what Appa? "

"What? Tell faster coz I don't want you to be late" Baekhyun hurried down the hallway.

"Today is Sunday"

Baekhyun abruptly stopped and looked at her face confusingly.

"Dad it's Sunday today. No office no school" Dahyun giggled.

Baekhyun walked towards the hung calendar and rather it was true it was a Sunday.

Baekhyun didn't knew he should be angry or laugh along. It really means that he is lot stressed.

After the talk in the office room that day baekhyun has been coping up a lot. He's showing good results in improving yet stressed.

"Dahyun this isn't fun okay. You should've said me earlier. Still I've to go to the company. You want to come? " Baekhyun asked in a straight tone.

"Aww my daddy is upset. I'm sorwy... Fogive yourr babeboo" She used her puppy eyes and her pouty lips to him. And looking at her he laughed. Actually laughed coz she was looking funny and also baekhyun can't resists her cuteness.

"Ok ok. You want to come" Baekhyun asked her smiling.

"In one condition"

"That is? " He raised an eyebrow.

"You've to take me to the carnival. On 22nd is the last day. I actually wanted to go before but I happened to hear about the upcoming project you'll have with the big  big people that came some days ago. So I didn't bother you. So please" Dahyun pouted cutely at him.

"Okay but you need to behave okay. Don't disturb Chanyeol so much. He really pulls his hair sometimes for you" N baekhyun giggled.

"I don't mind. He has a lot of hair. If he loses one or two for me, he won't look old" She huffed and baekhyun laughed.

And with that Baekhyun first changed her school uniforms to her casual outings. As they will be going to the fair he went with a jumpsuit which was blue in colour with white polka dots in it. He tied her hair in a high up ponytail with the same colour rubber band.

"Appa your fashion taste is really something" Dahyun touched her dress and admired her blue-black shoes.

"That's why your dad is quite famous in the T. V sector." He said to himself.

Soon they where seated inside the car. Dahyun the radio. Baekhyun securely put the seat belt around her and puts his one too.

He started the car and with one wozze they move forward.

"Dad? "

"Hmm? "

"Like I'm now 6 yrs old. I've met mom only till my 3rd year of birth. But you know her from very start. Can you tell me how was she? "

It was actually first time Dahyun asked something like this. She never really questioned anything about her mom. Only her last question which was 3yrs ago in the hospital "where is my mommy? "

"Well.... She was a woman with a unique attitude. Her straight face is mostly scary and sometimes her glares are deathly. Yet she was the most beautiful person by heart. She keeps things professional mostly. Not meddling much in others business. But when she does she will take every single detail about it. She was independent and everyone was jealous of her. When I confessed her she rejected me. But when her father approached to marry her I felt lucky. She was indeed a good wife back then. " Baekhyun said with a small smile lingering on his face.

"Waah!! Mom was supermom. But not like her right? "

"You are her daughter. Of course everything might not be same but I'm sure you've her character. I want you to have an attitude like her. Independent and flawless. Okay"

"Aye aye captain"

Baekhyun chuckled.

 

Date 22/11/2014

"And dad you know she's so pretty, tall and pretty with the sharp looks and---

  ---woah woah woah little one. Didn't you realised that you've been talking continuously from the past 10 minutes? " Baekhyun questioned her back.

She only took a deep breath and sat on the sofa.

"Drink the juice now. And after sometimes you need to do the homework too, okay? " Baekhyun said looking at her.

"Appa you need to help me today, it's maths and I hate it." Dahyun pouted.

"Sure little one" Baekhyun smiled at her and took a file sitting beside his baby daughter.

Her glass was empty soon and she was already engrossed in her homework. Baekhyun would look at what she writes every seconds and would correct her or make her understand some points.

Together with that baekhyun would continue doing his checking on the files he needs to check as he's the CEO.

A sudden knock came at the door.

"Come in" Baekhyun said in a loud voice.

"Ah sir, it's me" A small face guy came in being shy.

"Ah Mark. Come in" Baekhyun gestures him to sit on the sofa.

"Um sir I'm here to announce you the weekly reports"

"This week you are late thou. Anyway hand it to Ae~Can my PA. You can present it in our weekly report meetings along with the current weeks reports." Baekhyun said.

"Sir, I'm sorry for being late" Mark looked down.

"It's fine. I know it's your wedding next week and you should be shopping around but still to came to work. I appreciate it" Baekhyun gently smiled  at him.

"Sir, it's good to see you back on track" Mark gave a innocent smile.

"Yeah I guess.  Anyways tell the CFO to meet me up in the lunch break. I need to discuss something" Baekhyun said.

"Sure sir. Oh Sir, the tickets have arrived." Mark informed.

"Tickets? " Baekhyun was confused.

"What's today's date? " This time it was Dahyun asking with big eyes.

"Uh.. It's 22nd little Dahyun" Mark smiled at her.

"DAD!! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF CARNIVAL.. AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT" Dahyun almost yelled out loudly with wide eyes.

"Oomo!! I totally forgot about it. Send those in here okay" Baekhyun said and dismissed Mark.

Mark gave a bow and walked out of the office room.

"Dad? " Little Dahyun sobbed.

"Hey why are you crying? " Baekhyun was worried about her so he gently scooped her in his arms.

"Aren't we t-too late t-to go t-there? " Little Dahyun looked up with teary eyes.

"Oh my sweet tooth, it's nothing like that. Just give me 10 minutes to cancel my other works and we will go okay. I'm sorry I forgot" Baekhyun caresses her hair.

"I-its okay. I only want to spend some time with you Appa. I'll be happy to be there even for a short amount of time too" Dahyun wiped her eyes and smiled.

"You are really very sweet" Baekhyun kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Baekhyun immediately called his PA Ae~Pete and gathered up his files.

Soon a knock came and Ae~Pete was in front of him.

"Pete~ I'll be going out now. Cancel the meetings and the evening gathering!  I want to spend some quality time with my daughter.  And if emergency tell Mr. Wu aka the CFO" Baekhyun said with authority in his tone.

"Sure sir, and hope you both enjoy your time" Pete~ said and smiled at the little girl packing her backpack.

Dahyun was being anxious, she was really nervous. She really wants to enjoy equal time with her dad but she doesn't wants to hamper him with it.

"Dahyun? Choose puppy or kittens? " Baekhyun smiled at her.

Dahyun didn't replied and looked down. She feels guilty coz she is thinking that her dad would waste his precious time which he should've added in his work.

"Dahyunnie~~ I know what you are thinking but now or never. You trust your dad ryt? You said ryt I'm magician? Who can do impossible things possible? " Baekhyun lifted his little angel in his arms.

Dahyun nodded her head.

"So! Cheer up my princess" Baekhyun pinches her nose.

Dahyun giggles.

"Okay! Daddy! Let's enjoy" Dahyun smiles.

Baekhyun kisses her forehead. "Pinky promise" And he hugged her.











 

###############
###################
#######################

Part-2 will be up soon.

Long chapter... I hope you all liked it till you.

Buckle up coz the ride will be long!!!!

BT.