Addiction.

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

I just got a new idea just staring at my cousin brother who was actually busy texting his friend at that time. I even got scolding from him for looking at him like that.....hehe.....I don't know how but it just came and it's 3:45 am I just finished writing......becoz I can't write when my parents and homeless brother are awake.......anyway
Enjoy.

₩₩₩₩

 

 

 

 

"Yah So Yo-Mi!!! I've said you so many times not use that but still you are using that. Do you know you have lost so much of wait and taking drugs is not 'okay' with me. Damn.....yar.....I'm you boyfriend for petty sake and I can't see you like this. I love you so much but still you are......don't you love me? Do you still have any feelings for me anymore? Didn't we promised to go together through all our problem's? Don't you love me anymore? Why Yo-Mi why???? Am I nothing for you now?? (Cries) Yo-Mi? Do you still love me?"

Baekhyun broke down into tears and Yo-Mi just stared at the floor regretting about what she did.

Baekhyun is a kpop idol and Yo-Mi is his secret girlfriend whom he is dating from 2015. She was just a cafe owner at that time and she helped him overcoming his depression when he had his break-up with his ex.

They fell in love and it's been 3yrs Baekhyun hide her from his fans and media coz he never want to burden her with his work.

         In October 12, 2017 she lost her parents and her older brother kicked her out of the house and then Baekhyun helped her by keeping her in his secret condo unit...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But she didn't overcome with her depression. Baekhyun tried numerous things to brighten up her mind but no.....she was still the same.
       The understanding, jolly, full of energy girl was gone and one extra quite girl was replaced. She stopped smiling from that day and she doesn't talk with anyone just sometimes with Baekhyun.

To remove her pain she started drinking and taking drugs in absence of Baekhyun as he is a idol and he usually stays busy.

But one day Baekhyun found package of drugs and asked her about it and at that exact time she was high and she said everything to him which made his heart broke.

The next day Baekhyun took Yo-Mi to a therapist for her treatment. And she recovered soon as what Baekhyun thought.

But she continued taking and became more cautious so that Baekhyun may not know.

But.......today happened something unusual.

In the morning her brother called her and accused her saying she was the reason why their parents died and also said that maybe for her bad luck Baekhyun might die to.
          She got scared and started yelling out of frustration. She slit her wrist but it didn't effect her that's why she took many sleeping piles and fell on the ground and white form was coming out of .

And that day Baekhyun and the other EXO members planed a surprise date for her as he wanted to ask her to marry him,  and when Chen gave a surprise visit he got shocked when he saw Yo-Mi laying on the floor with white form coming out of .

He immediately called Baekhyun and also the ambulance and when it arrived she was soon taken direct to the hospital.

Baekhyun was extremely shocked and angry. When he saw the lifeless body laying on the hospital bed he wanted to kill himself for not taking much care about her.

The doctors to said that if she was 5 minutes late she could have died. But thank God she is fine only weak. From the last few days she skipped meals and took sleeping plies so that she can sleep. And she might not wake up soon.

When Baekhyun went to his condo unit to bring some of her clothes he noticed her phone on the ground and the last person she called was her older brother. He checked through the recording's of the call and got to know what they talked. He opened the drawers and found tickets to New Zealand as it was mentioned in the phone call talk that she'll run away from here. And found drugs which can kill a person within a month if consumed everyday.

Baekhyun was furious as hell coz he never thought his love would do something like this.

Soon Suho called him saying that Yo-Mi was awake and he rushed towards the hospital and then he burst out.

"I-I a-am so-sorry" Yo-Mi whispered.

"Yo-Mi if anything disturbed you, you can tell me. I'll never judge you coz I love you so much. I'll do anything you want me to do. Anything. Just please stop taking drugs....please" Baekhyun lowered his head.

"I-I think it's better to break---"

"NO......NEVER....I'll never leave you. No.....don't ask that...I'll kill myself if you ever say that word" Baekhyun hold her hand tightly.

"I'm sorry oppa.......now maybe I can promise you that I'll stop but I need a break from all this oppa.....please" Yo-Mi requested and Baekhyun can't deny the fact that she actually needs a break from all this.

Baekhyun just nodded and smiled at her giving her permission for it.

























 

2 yrs later.

"OPPAAAAA" Yo-Mi ran and hugged Baekhyun as tight as she can. He returned the hug squeezing her like his life depended on it.

Yo-Mi went to Manali for the break she asked and after two yrs she is back in her lovers arms.

Baekhyun kissed both her cheeks and smiled sweetly at her.

"Let's go nor both of you'll be late for your own marriage ceremony" Chen said smiling brightly.

And yeah.....when EXO went to Manali for concert he proposed her to marry him which she gladly accepted.
 

"Honey.....I love you so much. Thank god you are back" Baekhyun said.

"How can I be late on my own marriage?" Yo-Mi said smiling brightly.

"My Min is back" Baekhyun said her nickname given by him. She smiled and intertwine her fingers with his.

"Only for you" she said.
 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#$$$$$$$$$$$$$#######$$$$$$$$$$#$$$$

Done.....I just write down what I felt. Anyways do vote and comment on it.

Saranghae readers
BT.