Don't Go

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

"Ahh~~ at last I'm able to come here. Ouff~~~ that was tiring you know. Today morning I helped Ari to go to school and she was being soo hyper....goodness.......and like in the morning I almost burned the kitchen but thankfully Mrs.Choi came and saved our kitchen. Then Ari was so energetic today. She was actually bouncing on the sofa....like.....I wasn't able to stop her. Then we both went to her school

(he keeps his office coat on the hanger beside)

And her friends came running to her. And when the kids saw me.....they requested me to take them to an ice cream parlor after school. I just nodded and she went inside.

        Then in the office everyone was really good to me. I got loads loads of work and i was happy doing those you know. And there was Chanyeol you freak out seeing a cockroach and me being the CEO helped him....haha....but actually I was scared to. It was flying with his wings duh!! And then Taeyeon and she treated me, Minho hyung, Chanyeol yoda, Satan DO, troll Chen and Minhyuk sunset.
         Don't know why she treated but it was good only we really ate a lot and later she scolded us wasting her money. Haha.
       And I again got busy and that Wendy girl you hate came in my office and what she said you know
   'Mr. Byun I'm quitting' and I just gave her the simplest answer saying
'Oh congratulation' after she went I was laughing my out.
       And the Satan DO our companies CFO came glaring at me and gave me files. I literally thought he was about to kill me. Haha but nope he can't, he just can't kill this handsome young man. Haha....and around 2pm I sent Secretary Kim to Suho's company for the upcoming project

(He makes ready his dinner while talking so long and sits in steel tool with his cup noodles)

I said you before remember......and I came to bring Ari and took her and her friends to the ice cream parlor and we enjoyed a lot didn't we?

(Ari nodded)

And I took her to my office and she really disturbed Chanyeol while he was trying to do his work.
          And it's now 7:40pm oh sorry I'm late today. But both Ari and me enjoyed a lot together ryt, Ari?" Baekhyun smiled.




 

"You know Papa was so annoying you know. How you married this guy. Like and he is so childish......I'm the matured one here. And he didn't even eat dinner coz he wanted eat near you and what he is eating cup noodles...like seriously....I Chanyeol uncle, DO uncle, Chen uncle and Minhyuk uncle had dinner together in a Japanese restaurant but this man sitting here is so stubborn.....he is of one word really....(Baekhyun eyed her but lastly smiled)....and today in school we had a test of social and it really great. I'm happy Halmoni helped me in social.
    My friend Sam proposed a girl you know. And she lucky accepted him----"  Baekhyun interrupted by saying.
 

"Ari you are just 8 yrs old. Shouldn't you guys be studying then going stupid things?"


 

"Chill dad it was just a dare but we never thought that girl would take that seriously. She is like that Wendy aunt. You know Mom she literally asked me to call her by het name because aunt makes her sound old. After she went both Me and DO uncle laughed. And......."
 

"Haha that was funny Ari" Baekhyun said cheerfully but his expression was like he is about to cry.



 

"Dad you done eating....go wash your mouth. You are a kid dad....how you controled this human in your arms Mom." Ari said in a matter-of-fact tone.


 

Baekhyun nodded and did as his daughter said but he was really fast coming back to his place.
 

"So fast....I thought you would take yrs inside" Ari said.
 

"Yah....I shouldn't let you stay with that Satan. You are becoming one" Baekhyun said.

"It's good to have attention every time." Ari smiled sheepishly.


 

And it was all silent. Silent was the only thing both Baekhyun and Ari never wanted to bring inside this room, hospital room.
      Baekhyun healed his wife's palm and stared at her sleeping face lovingly.




 

It's been 7yrs Baekhyun's wife Bo Eun was in coma. After the birth of their child she faced an accident while saving her husband and her child and till now she is in coma. And doctor's fears this will last long.    
             Baekhyun was the only one who raised Ari alone and Ari was a ditto copy of her mother. Matured, understanding and reliable.

 

"Bo-ah....I-I miss y-you a lot.......y-you know I-I lo-love you ry-ryt?" Baekhyun said in the urge of crying.

 

"Appa....mama is strong and she would really come back to us.....one day....but I'm sure she misses use too ryt mommy" tears were unstoppable now for Baekhyun.

He kept his head on their holding hands and stared to cry as his body was shaking due to crying. Sobs echoed in the room and Baekhyun had no shame in showing his weak side to his daughter. Because Ari know how much he loves her.

 

     If her mother wouldn't have stepped in forward of that car maybe Baekhyun and Ari wouldn't have been breathing at this time.




 

Every day they come Baekhyun is always the first one to talk and Ari would listen every word which he tries to sound so happy and cheerful but the expressions he keeps in his face are always forced coz he always cry seeing his beloved wife in this current state.


 

Ari is a patient girl just like her mother nor how could she was able time handle hyper Baekhyun.

 

Ari lied down on her mother's chest listening to her calming heartbeat which always makes her fall asleep.
 

     Baekhyun's crying was not calming down a bit also.
.
.




 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


































 

...

...

...

...

 

...

"I-I always miss y-you b-both"



 

Both Baekhyun and Ari shoot up to see Bo Eun looking at them while smiling and now no one was able to control their tears.
 

    Three of them broke into cry's and hugged each other.
   
 

     Baekhyun kissed her whole face and lastly kissing those lips he would never get tired off.
 

     Bo Eun was hugging her daughter tightly as she cried hard as its going to be her last time. Ari was now a crying mess and hugged back her mother tightly.


 

"I'll call the doctor" Baekhyun said wiping his tears and smiling brightly which was not a forced one.
.
.
.













 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

.
..the doctor came




 

And checked her and he frowned.....

.
.



 

.
"Sorry mister Byun this will the last time you see your wife. She doesn't have much time left" the doctor said.




 

Baekhyun hold his collar and shouted "WHY??? DON'T SAY LIKE THIS. SAVE HER"

The doctor slowly shook his head saying he can't.
 

He ran to her and hugged her.
 

"Ba-babe.....pro-promise me (sobs) you w-would ta-take good care of your-yourself and st-stop ea-eating cup n-noodles....promise me ba-babe" Bo Eun Saud while panting.

 

"N-no n-no n-no n-no yo-you ca-can't leave u-us ag-again. N-no-not n-no-now......please-please.....Bo-E-Eun-ah...please" Baekhyun said crying.


 

"Ari baby

(takes a deep breath)

keep appa happy and s-stay with-with him.....take-take care of everyone for m-me" Bo Eun said somehow.
 

"Omma...Omma...Omma" Ari said crying.

 

"I'll miss you both and Baekhyun c-can you ple-please sing my favorite lines before I-I go t-to sl-sleep" Bo Eun smiled.

 

"I love you remember that always....(sobs) (crys)
J-jagi-jagiya.....Don't go" Baekhyun said crying again.
 

Ari listened to her mother's heartbeat as she wont be able to hear after this...and cried harder everytime.


 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and started singing while holding her hand tightly and looking at Bo Eun lovingly.

 

"Walcheucheoreom s-sapunhi anja nuneultel s-su eobseo, siseoni jayeonseuro georeumda neal, taragajanha ~~

(Like a walez,
You said lightly and I can't take my eyes off you.
My eyes naturally fall on you each breath you take)

Nal annaehaejwo~ (yeah)
Geidaega salgo innueun gose nado hamke deryogajwo ~
Oh. Sesangi keuchirado dwittaragal t-teni
Budi nea siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo, oh~~
Kumeul kuneun georeom geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi . Oh~~

(Lead me~~ (yeah)
To the place where you leave take me with you
Oh~~ I'll follow you
Even if it's end of the world.
Please don't go out of my sight
Don't disappear, even when morning comes
Oh~~ the walk that I dream off
You are my one and only beautiful butterfly)

Woo-hoo-hoo ~~ (oh yeah yeah)
Woo-hoo-hoo ~~(oh yeah yeah)
Woo-hoo-hoo~~ my beautiful butterfly.~~

 

"Eun-ah.....don't leave me. I love you a lot" Baekhyun said.
 

"Sl-sleep we-well" Baekhyun cried again

Bo Eun slowly lifted her hand to touch his face...
.
.
.







 

.
.
.but her hand fall on mid-way and her head fell on her right side bouncing on the pillow, closing her eyes.
 

A tear ran down Bo Eun's face as her soul left her body.

 

"BO EUNNNNNNNN ~~~" Baekhyun screamed and cried loudly whereas Ari did the same..
















































 

After 27 yrs

Ari brought two bouquets of white colour smiling happily looking at the flowers and her small bump.

"Mommy were are we going?" The little girl holding Ari's hand asked smiling.

 

"Baby we are going to meet your grandparent's"
Ari said.
 

"Do they love white flowers?" The small 5yrs baby asked.

 

"Hmm....your grand parents loves it" Ari said.


 

They both entered the cemetery and walked inside.

 

There was a small flower path which leads to Ari's parents tombs.


 

She kept the flowers on both the tombs and bowed.

 

"Mom....dad....how are you too? Maybe now you both are really happy being together right? Appa you really loved Omma a lot, don't you? You really went to Omma after 2 months she died. Thank you Satan friend DO appa for adopting me nor.......but I'm happy now.....I love you both and your ethereal love.....and Omma my child Bo Eun. Yeah I kept it after your name. And the second one inside my tummy is also a girl. We just came from there. And I'll keep her name Baekhee. I'll always remember you.....dont forget me." Ari teared up.
 

There was a wind which touched Ari and went and she smiled....

"thanx"

she murmured.
 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kill me. I know you guys hate me now for such a heart breaking story. My motive was to make readers cry but I myself cried while writing it. Hey tell me who ever eyes were filled or tears rolled down or cried.....coz I'm one among you.

I just saw this thing in a dance program where he danced for his mother who was in coma but later dies. So I twisted it and Baekhyun one-shot.

Do vote and give me some ideas to write in this one-shot.

Thanx for reading.
Saranghae readers.

BT...