Loneliness -End Chapter-

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

Y/N P.O.V

 

Oh my god oh my god oh my god

..

.

..

..

...

..

..

..

 

Well there's nothing else I can think. This is just great. Me sitting IN BAEKHYUN's Audi...!!

 

"Hey...seems like you are thinking something?" He asked as he was driving towards the venue.

 

"Umm...ahh...there's no-nothing....I-I just need to call my grandfather" I said.

 

He nodded and I called my grandfather.

 

"Umm......Papa....." I asked being a bit uneasy.

 

"Oh my baby.....how was your day dear?" He asked.

 

"I'm fine papa. Um...where are you now? "

I asked.

 

"Oh....I'm really sorry I didnt said you. I'm in a party you know business party. Are you home now?  where we're you so late?"

He asked again.

 

"I was at Karl's house becoz.....you know.....like....it's just....Karl's mom wanted to....--" I was cut off him by saying.

 

"I know you are on a date with your crush. But I dont know his name. Anyways home before 10:30pm. Today I've extended the time from 9:30. Enjoy" he said smiling.

 

"Thanks papa and Saranghaeyo.....bye" I kept the call after greeting goodbye's.

 

 

"Papa? Weren't you.??.." Baekhyun asked a bit confused.

 

"Yeah...I call my grandfather, papa coz....back in nursery school everyone around me had their Papa and Mama so.....I just being a kid said to my grandfather and he told me to call him Papa from that day" I said.

 

 

 

"You mean....?" Baekhyun's eyes soften.

 

"Hmm....I'm not lucky having parents like you all. I lost them and my Halmoni the next day while they were bringing me home. I somehow survived that day so I stay with my grandfather from then." I said.

 

"Sorry if it...." he said being sorry.

 

"No no never mind. I'm over it." I smiled.

 

The atmosphere became little gloomy but Baekhyun broke the silences between us.

 

"You know when I visited my grandparents house years ago.....I use to run around the house and my mom captured a pic in her old camera and like a week ago Chanyeol, Chen and Kai found the pic and they still tease me......you know it's embarrassing" he said and I giggled in laughter's.

 

 

 

He looked at me.....and said. "You are beautiful when you laugh" 

 

 

I stopped laughing after what he said. "Anyways we are here" he said and got out of his car.

 

I did the same and got out. And suddenly he came beside me and gave me a small bunch of white roses. I was shocked seeing it.

 

 

 

 

 

"How you know I like this flowers?" I asked still surprised.

 

 

"Your fiction's helped me a lot to understand you. Especially you 4th one. It was all about you so I know everything about you. And I know you write your feelings down rather then saying it" he genuinely smiled at me and I blushed and look away.

 

"Awee sweety come now" he pulled me free hand intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled me inside.

 

When we entered I was mesmerized. 

The hall was big and the entire hall was decorated with red and white flowers. The big curtains and the big big ribbons were actually so catchy.

 

Then one certain person caught my attention. An old man in a grey suit was talking with someone. It was your grandfather.

 

 

I left Baekhyun's hand and slowly made my way towards papa. I tapped on his shoulder. He turned and was shocked to see me.

 

 

"(Y/N) what are you doing here" grandfather asked.

 

 

"Papa I came here with my crush I was talking about before." I whispered.

 

 

He nodded and said 

"I want to see him" 

 

I smiled at him and turned around to see where my crush is.

 

I saw him near the dinner table talking with someone and that was a girl.

 

I made my way towards him and poked at his back. He turned and suddenly hugged me tightly.

I was blushing hard.

 

 

"I thought I lost you" he whispered in my ear.

 

 

"Sorry for leaving you" I slowly patted his back and broke the hug looking into my eyes.

 

"Ehem...." the girl beside him cleared and Baekhyun turned to her.

 

"Oh Wendy, meet (Y/N) my date and (Y/N) this is Wendy my father's friend daughter." He said.

 

I politely bowed and smiled at her.

 

"Hello I'm (your full name). Nice meeting you"

 

"Hello I'm Wendy. Nice meeting you too." She rolled her eyes.

 

Before she could open to speak I already said

 

"Um....Baekhyun....m-my grandfather wants to m-meet you" aiish why I shuttered

 

He chuckled sweetly, intertwined his fingers with mine and nodded his head.

 

I blushed but pulled him to where my grandfather was.

.

 

"Papa.....meet Baekhyun and Baek this is my papa a.k.a grandfather."

 

"Nice to meet you sir. My name is Byun Baekhyun, Only son of Byun family"

 

 

"Oh....so you are the young man your mother wad talking about. Nice meeting you young men. And I'm happy my princess chose you." Grandpa smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

"My pleasure sir" Baekhyun said and smiled to.

 

 

"Son if yo--oh who is this pretty young lady son?" Mrs Byun came from nowhere and asked.

 

 

"She is the only one after me. My beautiful princess" grandfather said.

 

 

"Hello I'm ((your full name))." I said.

 

 

"Oh she is so pretty. Baek date her. She is perfect for you. And she is soo cute" Mrs Byun squealed like a teenager girl.

 

 

 

"Mom she is the one I talked about to you. And the plan you gave me to propose her.....remember?" He said.

 

Mrs Byun's eyes widen up and she came and hugged me. Then faced my papa.

 

 

"Mr. (Y/S/N) I would love if you would allow my son to Marry your princess because the description he gave to me, made me fall in love with her" Mrs Byun said and I blushed.

 

 

"Haha Mrs. Byun don't rush. And I will surely allow. But let the kids take their own time and decide." He said and Mrs Byun nodded in agreement.

 

 

"Son make sure you'll never hurt her nor I'll kick you out of my house" Mrs Byun said to Baekhyun and I giggled.

 

"Mom why would I? I can't resist her innocence and beauty" he winked at me and I blushed again.

 

"Hmm now go and do what I've said to you before" his mom said. He nodded and smiled looking at me.

 

"Wait for me" and he ran towards his friends.

 

 

###

 

After sometime there was the mc came upon the stage.

 

Papa: Baby what's wrong? Why are you pouting?

 

Me: Who leaves his date after bringing her here as his date?

 

Papa: haha.....he has something special for you dear. Don't be mad at him, okay?

 

I nodded and he patted my head.

 

Then the music started filling the hall and someone......no 3 boys started to sing a song.

 

(A/N: do listen to this song. It's one of my favorite's)

 

 

Tears filled my eyes when Baekhyun came and stood infront of me.

 

"(Y/N) I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt you before. Sorry for taking Kassie away from you. 

        I did that because the first time I saw you, I wanted to talk with you but you were so silent, I feared If I would mess it up. 

        But now I'm really confident to say I love you because I'm sure of my feelings to you even thou I admired you from far. I'm love you so much that I felt jealous knowing you are more close with Luke now.

        Sorry for the mistakes I've done. Will you forgive me and be my girlfriend?" He asked sweetly.

 

Tears rolled down my cheeks coz I never thought I would end up like this. I only nodded and hugged me really tight.

 

Everyone cheered for us as I hugged him back.

 

"Saranghae princess, now you are my only star in my eyes"  he whispered still hugging me.

 

"N-Nado oppa.....my only moon in my eyes" I said.

 

 

 

----

------

£

 

£££££££

 

Sorry for the late update.

 

My laptop is not working properly and I'm also out of my mind so sorry again my readers.

 

Saranghae readers

BT

(Words count 1369) haha my mobile's password))