Teen-Prg Part 2

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

"Why you came? "

 

"For you"

 

"M-me? "

 

"Where where I searched for you...."

 

"Su-Sunbae"

 

 

"Yes! I miss this. I miss hearing this"

 

 

Baekhyun hugged tightly. 

 

 

You both stayed like that for some time. 

 

 

"Answer me one thing okay? " Baekhyun said as he broke the hug and cupped your cheeks.. 

 

 

"What if you don't get your desired answer? "  You asked him. 

 

 

"What you saw in the mirror? " He looked at your eyes. 

 

 

 

"Eyes.... Shade of brownies yet gray. Sadness. The person is not happy" You said and looked down. 

 

 

 

"It's you Mini" Baekhyun whispered and kissed your forehead. 

 

 

You cried and baekhyun hugged you. This is something you needed years ago but you are satisfied that at least you have it now. 

 

 

"How you had her? " Baekhyun asked carefully. 

 

 

 

"I'm from ((your place)). I m very bad in maths. My parents would always taunt me for it. When I got in college I did extremely bad in it. So I thought I could get some tutions but t-the teacher was a p-ert. He asked me to have fun with him and I'll g-get full marks. I w-was devastated. I had no option. First year went okay but I g-got to know I'm pregnant. W-when I said hi-him he said that he'll tell my parents about me getting a s-scholarship and I was send here. Then h-he betrayed. He said I had with a stranger and got a child in hand. Th-then my-my.... "

 

 

You broke down and baekhyun only hugged you. 

 

 

He didn't said anything only hugged you and rocked a bit. 

 

 

"There....that was the place where my little angel was born. I h-have a neighbor grandma who helped me in delivering. My lower area still hurts.it was very pa-painful" You cried harder. 

 

 

"Will you marry me mini? "

 

 

 

"What? " You looked up. 

 

 

"I want to take all this as my responsibility. You are the same girl who appeared in my dreams only in my hard times. Always made my day better. And now it's my turn. I'll do anything for you love. Will you marry me? "  Baekhyun said as he cupped her face. 

 

 

"I lo-love you too" You said and he kissed your lips. 

 

 

 

"Now let's start fresh, okay? " Baekhyun smiled. 

 

 

"But your fans? " You asked. 

 

 

"I'll always love my exo-ls. They are the one for whom I'm today. They will be always in my heart till my last breath. And they love me too. And they will accept you. The way they love me.... They will love you too." Baekhyun said. 

 

 

 

"Will you accept my baby? "  You asked afraid. 

 

 

 

"Hey it's my baby too. That's my daughter. Byun Baekhyun's daughter. Don't ask like that okay? " Baekhyun smiles wiping your tears. 

 

 

 

"My tears payed me back"

 

 

 

"Yes they did love"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

23232323222223222223232322

 

 

 

Okay firstly sorry for this short chapter. I actually forget this plot so I changed the ending a bit. 

 

I hope you all will understand. 

 

 

Sorry again. 

 

 

BT.