Ruthless Byun (part-2 present)

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

[Third person P.O.V]

 

 

"Kill me you human wolf" Bo Yeon said in a dreadful tone. "No...I can't....I can't kill you. You are my life...I can't" Baekhyun denied. "But you took away my life. Kill me if you wanna see me happy. KILL ME!!" Bo Yeon shouted. "No!!...I'll not. Try to underst--" Baekhyun got interrupted by someone's shout. "BAEKHYUN HYUNG DON'T IT'S A TRAP FROM KRIS. SAVE BO YEON NOONA" Baekhyun turned and saw Sehun running towards them and noticed a guy aiming at Bo Yeon. Baekhyun pulled Bo Yeon with him and covered her as Baekhyun got shot on his back. "RUN NOONA RUN" Sehun shouted and Baekhyun nodded at her. Bo Yeon out of fear she started running and got out of the Byun mansion. Bo Yeon started running endlessly and she doesn't even know the way out of this dense forest. She heard wolf howling and many other animals started to howl in their own voices. Bo Yeon fasten her pace trying to escape the inhuman palace. She ran and ran and ran till her feets started to hurt. Her heart started to beat faster and she was becoming exhausted every minute passing by. She was having a weird feeling in her stomach and she wanted to throw up. She stopped and covered as she started to gag becoz became dry. She took deep breath and started to run again but a tiny sharp stem went inside her foot as she was wearing only sleepers. "Aash" she hissed as the pain started to grow. She limped and sat down under a huge tree and tried to pull the stem out. When she did blood flowed out and she hisses in pain. She slump back on the tree and looked up wondering what Sehun shouted earlier. "BAEKHYUN HYUNG DON'T IT'S A TRAP FROM KRIS. SAVE BO YEON NOONA" 'Trap? Kris? Who is he?...oh wait that's the rival pack, sun pack with Baekhyun's moon pack. Why he placed a trap? And.....if it's a trap then....m-my parents are a-alive?.....but that servant?...I'm confused......but Baekhyun? He claims that I'm his mate and he is in madly love with me. He even got shot becoz of me....but he is a werewolf so he could heal himself.........but I feel sad for him....poor boy,,,....he was not accepted by his family and now me. How much hurts this things to him, maybe? Maybe he even cries when he alone? Ovio he won't show others as he is the Alpha of his pack.....pfft....I pity him but I won't forgive him for what he has done to my parents. But he said he regrets it. Does he really?' Bo Yeon thought. Before she could continue thinking the bush beside her started to move and she became alert. And came out a huge wolf, like really huge and becoz of the moonlight she saw it's fur was white and slight golden in colour. Bo Yeon froze when she saw the mesmerizing wolf. The wolf was extremely beautiful and it does look quite dangerous but really beautiful. The wolf growled lowly and sat down Bo Yeon was scared but she slowly approached the wolf. Her slow movement's didn't flinched the wolf a bit and the wolf was staring at her intensely. She slowly sat infront of the wolf and lifted her hand to his fur. She did it slowly in the beginning but when the wolf leaned on to her touch she touched its fur without any fear. The wolf closed it's eyes enjoying the feeling his mate was giving him "Who are you? And you are so big. Even taller then me as I'm sitting with folded legs now. You are so beautiful and calm. I wish I know you...." Bo Yeon said and the wolf growled in happiness. The wolf squat down and Bo Yeon stared at him being confused. "You want me to seat on your back?" Bo Yeon asked pointing at his back and the wolf nodded. She sat on his back without hesitation and hold onto him tight when the wolf stood up. She felt something stained and she looked down where she saw blood patch. "Baek-Baekhyun?" Bo Yeon asked coz she remember's that Baekhyun is a werewolf too and he was shot becoz of her. The wolf growled and started to run towards the mansions direction. She softly placed her chin near the wolf's ear and whispers "Sorry Baekhyun for doubting on you".

 

 

########

 

Well as someone asked me for a happy ending but till now it's not ended. I'll write the third part a little bit later and I promise you, its not going to be disappointing to you readers.

Xoxo

 BT.