Teen-Prg

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

This is something new🌝 so do upvote and comment ✨ hope you'll like it ❤. 

 

 

 

 

 

___________

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eris-ya~"

 

"Ne~~"

 

"Did you enjoy the concert today? "

 

"Ne~~"

 

"Really? "

 

"NE~~"

 

"Ahh~ that's good then"

 

"Wohooo~~"

 

"Eri-bon I need to tell you something today? "

 

"Yes~~"

 

"Will you help me? "

 

"Ne~"

 

"This t-time will you all support me l-like how you did to Kai-ssi? "

 

*gasps* *screams* *some saying yes*

 

"I'm sorry my lovely Eris~really sorry. I fell in love"

 

*all the fans broke into Awws nor tears*

 

"I'm in l-love with someone... Whom I've never met. Never hold each other's hand but.... Our bond is so strong that.... We see each other in our dreams. Only in our dreams. Only talk in our d-dreams. We love each other so much t-that i wake up crying. I want to meet her. I want her in my life" Baekhyun almost teared up and s comforting him. 

 

"Baekhyun~na~" The Eris teared up too. 

 

"Eri-bon will you help me in finding her?  I know she's real, can you help her finding out for me, please" Baekhyun had tears in his eyes. 

 

A loud cheer came with a sound of saying "WE WILL"

 

"Tha-thank you"

 

And that's were Baekhyun covered his face wiping away his tears harshly. He composed himself well. 

 

"Uh Baekhyun-ssi can you give our Eris some hits so that it would be easy for them" Suho said through the mic. 

 

"O-Ofc, she has chocolate brown eyes, her hair is straight black in colour and she's chubby. I know some will come up just but there's a question before I know it's her. So please I hope you all could help me" Baekhyun bowed and stood straight

 

He knows his hurting his lovely Eris, the only people for whom he's has been able to earning. He loves his Eris no doubt but he's just tired.... Of all those vivid dreams he has. He wants to stop it and meet her. Becoz he's in love. Genuinely. 

 

Suho took the opportunity to speak to the fans. And soon the concert ended. But before being off the stage Baekhyun said "I trust my Eris"

 

 

*a day later*

 

Baekhyun had been getting many notifications on his social media accounts. His phone goes hang when he turns on the wifi with the amount of notifications. 

 

But one msg from Instagram caught him

 

"Baekhyun-ssi I know the girl you were talking about. Not only me but a bunch of girls knows her coz for her kindness she was very popular. I know you will be hurt but she deactivated from all her social media accounts. 89-759-xxx is her number. She still might have this number. Pls check it. Thank u"

 

Baekhyun wanted to believe in that text but he can't risk it. So he decides to text back on that acc. 

 

"How much I know you are saying the truth? "

 

Baekhyun was nervous. It would be the first time texting a fan. He waited for the answer but his phone rang. 

 

Chen was calling him. 

 

"Hello? "

 

"What? "

 

"Yeah, baek-ssi dont be so sad. You will find her. I'm just checking on you. Are you okay? "

 

"Idk from when Chen became so caring, well I'm fine thank u"

 

"Yah!! Whatever. I'm going to the cafe. You want anything? "

 

"One ice Americano will work"

 

"Ok bye"

 

The call was cut and baekhyun heaved a sign. 

 

Then a ding came and he opened his phone seeing he got a reply

 

That person send him a photo. And when the photo came to display, he was actually shocked. This was the same face he have been seeing. It's her. 

 

((Add one of your good pic)) 

 

"Do you believe me now? "

 

"Yeah... It's the same girl. " -Baek. 

 

"Hm.. Well don't worry. I won't leak

Any info about you texting me 

Back. I just want to help both of

You"

 

"Are you her friend? From when do 

You know her? Does she says 

About me the whole time?" 

 

"I was one of her close friends. 

She always talks about you. 

And those dreams... 

I know some. Like Chanyeol 

Pushed her on your back coz she

Was getting shy for getting a 

Piggy ride from you"

 

"Oh Lord. Yes. I felt her that day. 

She was extremely shy and I 

Was kinda running around with 

Her on my back. Well do you know 

Why she left the social media?" 

 

"I know. I was the last person

She talked before she left. 

She only said she's abandoned

Now and became impure"

 

"Oh!! Well thank you. 

I'll try to contact her and 

Maybe sometimes to you too 

Coz you know about her.

And I might need you to some things 

About her. " 

 

"No problem"

 

And he disconnected. He was nervous now. Can he call her now? Or tomorrow morning? Or afternoon? What if it's night there? Or maybe she's in her class? It's better to call nor he won't know. 

 

And with that thoughts he dialled the number. 

 

And after a sec it started to ring. 

 

Thank God she didn't changed her number. 

 

"Hello? "

 

Her sweet voice echoes in his ears. He knows that voice coz he once heard her too. In his dreams. 

 

"Uh.. Is this a prank call? "

 

"N-no.... Y-y-you a-ar-are? "

 

"Uh.. Sorry sorry number"

 

"I'm B-Byun... "

 

But she cuts the call. "Baekhyun.. " He finishes his line looking at the phone screen. 

 

His ID tracker gave an info showing her name in it. And the address was also given. 

 

Baekhyun, with trembling hands calls his old friend Yoon. 

 

"Ne~Baekhyun-ssi"

 

"Can you track a number d-down for me. And try finding her address? "

 

"Again one of your crazy fan? "

 

"No.. She's my... The love of my life"

 

"Eh? Waah? Ok-Okay. Send me the number, I-I'll do my best"

 

"Okay"

 

Baekhyun was quick to send the number to his old friend. A smile creeped on his face. 

 

"I'll finally meet you. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*After a week*

 

 

 

Baekhyun got every information about her. She's originally from ((your birth place))  but something happened and she's staying in Korean in a very dangerous area. 

 

It's an area near Gangnam, like the area where people below the poverty line lives. It can be full of drunkards and tapers or thrives. This is the area most of the criminal lives or can say the residential area for the thugs. 

 

To be honest Baekhyun was scared. He never expected that the love of his life living such a dangerous life. 

 

His friend Yoon has given him a recording where he talked with her. Where he confirms that it was you. She sounded fearful and nearly begged not to come in search of her. 

 

((I'm going to write 'you' nor 'her' from here)) 

 

He only knows that your name is Mini, that was the name he gave to you coz he never knew your name. 

 

Yoon gave an address where you are currently staying. Baekhyun was in front of that broken apartment. 

 

"Baek, you sure she stays here? " His driver asked. 

 

"Y-yeah! "

 

Baekhyun heaved a shaky breath. He was extremely nervous. He didn't knew what was he going to face. 

 

 

 

 

He covered himself nicely with the disguise and got down from the car. 

 

 

He went towards the broken stairs and climbed up carefully as the creeping noise was still heard. 

 

 

He made his way towards the door.  B6 was her room number. He knocked on the door

 

 

The door slightly opened and he saw a small figure. 

 

 

"Yes? "

 

 

You looked so cute. 

 

 

"I'm Baekhyun"

 

 

After He said that you trembled in fear. You tried to close the door but Baekhyun had a firm grip in it. 

 

 

Baekhyun forced himself inside coz he know you won't allow. 

 

 

"Pls go awa-away. P-pls"

 

 

"Love I'm not going to hurt you ba--

 

 

Suddenly a loud voice of a baby crying came into ear. 

 

 

Baekhyun froze and you ran back inside the room

 

 

The apartment only had two rooms and they were extremely small. Somehow one person could manage. 

 

 

Baekhyun went in a bit and saw her rocking the baby to sleep with herself crying. 

 

 

Suddenly there were lond banging on the wall from the either side saying her to silence up the kid. 

 

 

 

You trembled in fear and started shaking as you were crying yourself. 

 

 

Baekhyun snatched the baby from your hand and covered the baby with his huge jacket rocking her to sleep. 

 

 

(Just imagine Baekhyun is wearing this jacket) 

 

 

The baby automatically calmed down and fell asleep. The baby was cold. 

 

 

You were on your knees crying. 

 

Baekhyun slowly removed his jacket and wrapped it around the baby so it could sleep better. 

 

 

And unexpectedly Baekhyun hugged you. 

 

 

No words were needed. 

 

 

You both met each other so many times in your dreams that now you both are actually hugging each other is out of words. 

 

 

No one can explain how both of them were feeling. 

 

 

 

 

 

______________

 

 

Part 1 ends here. 

 

Comment if you want Part 2.

BT.