School Teacher Mr. Byun (P2)

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

[ (Y/N) p.o.v ]

 

 

Today your result's will be given. As expected you did well in other subject's and even Baekhyun's friends who are also teaching in this school has praised you a lot.

 

 

 

But now it was maths, Baekhyun's subject. You already said him your exam was not that good but Baekhyun didn't minded that. 

 

But....

 

From last 4 week Baekhyun did not contact you. You called him but it'll come switch off or busy. You even visited his apartment but he was not there..........once you even waited for him but when you woke up early in the morning, you saw you were on his bed and a sticky note saying he needed to go early as he was busy.

 

 

 

 

You were very upset about it. Even in the vacation given you always stayed gloomy becoz Baekhyun wasn't able to come in the family trip with Mrs and Mr Byun.

 

 

 

 

And maybe after.....3 and a half week you'll be seeing him in person.

 

 

 

 

Yeah he didn't even showed up. You were actually worried about this relationship but..........God knows what will happen now.

 

 

 

 

The bell rang, warning the students that the next period will start now.

 

You ran towards your class and sat beside your bestii Sarah.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry it'll be fine" Sarah actually knows what happened in the past days so she tried to comfort you......but you don't think so.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun entered the class and the first think you noticed he changed his hair colour into red. His bangs were falling on his forehead and he actually looked cute.......no......very cute.

 

 

 

 

When he saw you, you smiled at him but he ignored. You frowned and lowered your head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good afternoon kids......I hope your vacations went well...did you guys enjoyed it?" Baekhyun asked the class.

 

 

 

 

"Neeeee~~~" the students in the class said in unison.

 

 

 

 

"Sir? When you changed your hair colour and why?" A girl asked.

 

 

She was the most studious and the most beautiful girl in this whole school.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sweetly smiled at her which actually broke your heart. That smile he gives you.....and no other......you feel like crying.

 

 

 

 

"Well firstly becoz my friends forced me and secondly I need to impress someone" Baekhyun said taking his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir you have a girlfriend or you gonna impress someone?" A guy asked

 

 

 

 

"Sort of.....well now maths paper's. Most of you did bad. I'm sorry but I actually cut your marks. Count them and if any mistakes come to me" Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

 

'He said sort off......is he going to break up with me and impress someone else......wae....?? I think.....I should....leave him.....he can't date a student......I-I think it's better to bre-break-u-up' 

 

You thought.

 

 

 

 

"(Y/N)" Baekhyun said and you stood up to take your paper.

 

 

 

 

When you walk towards him you feel like he was looking at you but you don't know coz your head was hung low so that he won't see your tears.

 

 

 

 

He handed your paper but you kind off snatched it and walked back to your seat, stuffing that paper inside your bag and put your head on the desk slightly sobbing.

 

 

 

 

 

'Maybe becoz.....I'm bad in maths....he hates me......maybe I've got the lowest number in this class that's why he'll leave me n-now........'

You closed your eyes as tears fell on your skirt.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay class any problem come to me.......and I'm warning you guys if in the next test you guys don't do well don't come to me begging later" Baekhyun said and started doing some paper work.

 

 

 

 

You took you phone secretly and with trembling fingers you typed.

 

'Let's break-up'

 

 

 

 

 

You slightly looked up and saw him checking his phone. His eyes went wide and for some seconds he stared at the screen.

 

 

 

 

 

'I'm sorry I'm leaving you free'

 

 

 

 

You again texted him and his eyes were so wide that now they'll pop out.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun then looked at you and you hung your head low.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You don't know what happened but when the bell rang Sarah shook you.

 

"Come we need to go home now" she smiled at me and I nodded and wiped my tears.

 

 

 

 

I took my bag and stuffs and ran out of the class. I don't want to face him.

 

 

 

 

I ran out and saw my driver waiting for me. I ran and got inside my car.

My driver was kinda confused but he took me home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While inside the car my phone was buzzing numerously. Ha!! Those days I called him but he always rejected.....now why would I?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I reached home I ran towards my room and I locked my room. I slid down against the door and cried out loudly.

 

 

 

 

 

*time skip*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I woke up when my door was being banged. My neck.....ahh......I fell asleep down there only.'

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby.....open the door please" it was my mom. 'What?? It's already 7pm. Gosh!!!' You growled. Then suddenly everything came rushing inside your head. You started to sob and tears ran down again and again............

 

 

 

 

 

 

You started to cry again.....

 

 

 

 

 

"Dear open up" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Baekhyun? What is he doing here?' You thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then you heard the door click and both your mom and Baekhyun came running inside.

 

 

 

 

Your mom hugged you. You again cried a lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was scared that you did something......gosh you are fine. Baekhyun take care of her" she smiled at him and she went out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun locked the door and silently stood there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-why are you *sobs* he-here? *hiccup* d-don't you ha-hate me no-now?" You asked..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But Baekhyun only came and hugged you burning his head on your crook.

 

 

 

 

 

You cried and he tightened the hug.

 

 

 

 

"Baby......I never hate you.......I love you so so so so much......I love you from the core of my heart. Don't Doubt in my love baby." Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You: Then why are you ignoring me?

 

 

 

 

Baek: I was busy. Ask Chanyeol, I was with him this three weeks. I'm preparing something for you. Don't think something else.

 

 

 

 

You: But I got less marks in maths

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun broke the hug and looked at you being confused.

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you see your paper?" He asked and you shook your head.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled at your cuteness and went towards your bag, searching for your paper. He got it and brought it to you.

 

 

 

 

 

"See" he said.

 

 

 

 

You took it and opened the folded paper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baek: See you got 89 out of hundred and you say thats bad? And remember I told you me ing you will help you remember your su--

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was cut of when you hugged him. He chuckles and hug you back.

 

 

 

 

 

"You still love me, ryt?" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes I love you tooo" you hugged him tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Go get fresh......I'll take you on a date and yes......I asked you one thing......if you get good marks..."

 

 

 

 

"I'll let you me till you are satisfied......" you continued.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He smiled and ruffled your hair.

 

 

 

 

"You are always old man" you teased.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who is more then whom, we'll get to know that tonight.....so be ready" he said and kissed your lips.

 

 

 

 

 

You blushed and he chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

|¤|¤|¤||||||||||||¤|¤|¤|¤|||||||||||¤|¤|¤|¤|||||||||¤|¤|¤|||||||||¤|¤|||||||||

 

I just wanted to write something that's why I wrote. Don't judge me.

Okay then vote if you liked it.

 

Till then

 

 

 

Saranghae

BT.