School Teacher Mr. Byun

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

Y/N P.O.V

 

You were sitting on your chair writing your English paper.

 

It was your half-yearly examination.

 

You had a cute smile on your face as you were busy doing your paper. Paper was easy as expected from Mr. Jongdae. 

 

You looked up to see which teacher was incharge after Mr Park. Your chemistry teacher.

 

You continued to write and looked up to see the time when you noticed your boyfriend, your maths teacher staring at you.

 

You smiled at him and he nodded and looked somewhere else.

 

You lowly chuckled seeing him blush at your smiling face.

 

Byun Baekhyun, Seoul State Academy's only maths teacher whom you are actually dating.

 

This relationship didn't started from school. Actually from home. He was your mother's best friend son and you were attracted to him. You confessed first, he accepted you and later he joined your school to keep an extra eye being the jealous type of boyfriend.

 

And the other teacher's? Only the male teacher's knows about you not the female teacher's.

 

Mr.Kim Suho your biology teacher.

 

Mr. Kim Minseok your Hangul teacher.

 

Mr. D.O Kyungsoo your physics teacher.

 

Mr. Park Chanyeol your Chemistry teacher.

 

Mr. Lay your art teacher

 

Mr. Oh Sehun your Socio logy teacher (who is your older brother) 

 

Mr. Kim Kai your P.E/Dance teacher.

 

Mr. Kim Jongdae your English teacher 

 

And lastly 

 

Your boyfriend, maths teacher.

 

You are not good in maths but at least for Baekhyun's 'maths with ' tuition classes you are doing little well.

 

You finished your paper so you flipped your clipboard and stared at your bf. 

 

         For your exams and stuff you rarely contact him. Even he has been busy by setting papers and teacher works also correcting papers.

 

You saw him looking around like a lost kid but started to glare on a particular student. You looked around and saw the guy cheating and Baekhyun walked towards him, took his answer sheets and came back to keep those on the teacher table.

 

Mr. Byun Baekhyun is also known as the most strict teacher and cold-hearted type but he's actually the opposite one in front of you.

 

You looked back at him and caught him staring at you.

 

You smiled but he ignored you maintaining his teacher attitude coz no one knows about you and him being in a relationship leaving the other 8 male teacher's as they are Baekhyun's child hood friends.

 

And all the friends became teacher. What a coincidence (≧∇≦)/

 

You pouted when he ignored you. And as today is the last exam you'll play with him 'getting mad coz he ignored you in the class'.

 

You then looked around as you were getting bored. Your bestii is still writing and you other buddy is trying to ask someone for a answer.

 

Her eyes landed on your and she showed '2, 5' with hrs fingers.

 

You looked at your question paper and it was the question asking about the meaning of 'uprist' and the answer is 'rose up'.

 

 

You mouthed the word but she was not able to understand.

 

"Hmmmm~~~" Mr. Byun cleared his throat. A signal for me.

 

You friend just shook her head and continued writing and you looked at your bf.

 

He slowly shook his head telling you 'don't' and you nodded telling him 'I won't listen to you' and you sheepishly smiled at him.

 

He just shook his head and announced "Students only 10 minutes are left. Hurry up" and he walked towards the teacher table and started to write something.

 

 

 

 

 

Soon the bell rang and you all submitted your papers.

 

And before going away you winked at your teacher and went out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/outside on the school field/ 

 

"How was it?" You bestii Sarah asked.

 

"Great" you said.

 

"For you bf~~ I was not able to write those meaning's" your other friend growled.

 

Both your friends Sarah and Ziya knows about the bf thing.

 

"Anyways I'm going now. I'll go to his apartment" you said.

 

"Use protection" Ziya teased and you slapped her arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#time skip#

 

 

You thought of cooking lunch for both of you. You were early and Baekhyun was not yet home. So to pass the time you thought of cooking lunch.

 

You stay with your parents and Baekhyun stays in an separate apartment just to enjoy his youth. This apartment was given by his parents and he gave you a spare key as you are his girlfriend.

 

You checked the fridge and you were happy to see the fridge full with healthy items. Good he is eating healthy.

 

You took some green vegetables, there was also cut beef nicely packed and also some eggs.

 

You'll make a beef soup and omelets and rice. 

 

"For dinner?........... Baekhyun will cook. Its only 2:30pm now. It will be okay" you talked with yourself.

 

You started by cutting the vegetables one by one. Onions, tomatoes, cabbage and after that you'll cut the beef into slices.

 

You kept the pan for water to boil which will be used to boil the vegetables. 

 

The door crack opened and Baekhyun came inside his apartment being confused why his door was not locked. Then he saw a pair of shoes and he knew that you were there.

 

"Y/N you here?" Baekhyun said aloud

 

"Yeah" you replied.

 

As you were busy doing the cuting the vegetable stuff you felt hands crawling around your waist and someone back hugging you.

 

You smelled the perfume and you already knew who was it.

 

Baekhyun kept his chin on your right shoulder and leaned towards you.

 

He was silent for a while so you thought it's better to be quite.

 

"I wish this other six months passes fast so that I can marry you early........

 

(You blushed hard hearing him)

 

.....and I can always keep you near me." He ended while sniffing you.

 

"Hmm.....tell my parents firsts" you said cutting down the tomatoes.

 

"They already know that one day I'll marry you. Don't you remember I kissed you in front of my and your parents and I said I wanted to marry you. Babe.....you are my only star I love." He said with a smirk.

 

"And you are my only moon I'll fall for." You said as you we're getting ready to give all the items in boiling water.

 

"Don't cook we are going out" Baekhyun said.

 

"What if someone sees us?" You asked  being worried.

 

"Pabo it's 21st September. Chen's birthday. We'll decorated the hall as its a surprise birthday party." He said and turned off the stove.

 

"Go home, get ready, I'll pick you up at 7 sharp" he cupped your face and said.

 

"I doubt wanna go home. I want to stay with you" you pouted.

 

He chuckled and gave a sweet peck on your lips.

 

"Okay, till 4:30 you can stay here and I'll drop you home." He smiled.

 

You nodded and hugged him. "I'm hungry" you said looking up to him.

 

He ruffled your hair and said "hmm....go and select a movie, I'll bring cup noddles"

 

You nodded and went to the living room. And Baekhyun got ready with cup noodles🍜

 

When everything was set and also with food both of cuddled up and watched the movie after finishing your noddles.

 

"How was exam?" He was playing with your hair while you were watching the movie. You could hear his heartbeat beating in a normal pace.

 

"Good" you said.

 

"Maths?" He asked

 

"I don't know" you mumbled.

 

"Why?" He asked again.

 

"I was not able to do those 4 marks question's and....." you dragged.

 

"And?" He asked now looking at your face.

 

"You weren't there in charge" you said.

 

"That Sehun was there and I really hate his guts" you said again.

 

"But he is your brother....haha he is really something" Baekhyun said.

 

"I hate Sociology and I hate Oh Sehun" you said still watching the movie.

 

"Its difficult to date my best friends sister" he teased and you gave him a glare.

 

He kissed your lips and said "there, happy?" You smiled and nodded.

 

"Now watch the movie" he said and both of you cuddled more watching the movie. 

 

-------

----;----

-----------

--------------

 

Well yeah, this was cheesy but I hope you all liked it.

And these story has three different parts! Do give it a upvote♥ and comment♥

 

Thank you reading it and do request.

 

Saranghae readers

BT....