Misunderstanding 1

Baekhyun One-Shot Book!

"Yeah I'll be there for two days one night. And I'll call u whenever I'm free okay" Baekhyun smiled looking at you. 

 

"I'll miss you. " You pouted and continued to fixed his tie. 

 

"Y/N don't be sad love. I'll be back soon" He tickled your chin. 

 

You hold his hand and looked at his eyes. He cupped your right cheek with his free hand. 

 

"Please b-be careful honey. I- I don't know h-how I'll stay without you." You sobbed 

 

 

"Hey hey don't cry my lady. You will be fine. Suzy is there for you. Our little angel Hyun is there. You will be all fine" Baekhyun kissed your forehead. 

 

"What if s-something happens to y-you? " You almost had tears streaming down your cheek. 

 

Baekhyun wiped down your tears and kissed your lips sweetly. 

 

"I'll be fine. This mission isn't too risky. I'm the leader of this mafia gang and I've to strong. But you have to be stronger for our son, for our love baby" Baekhyun cupped your face. 

 

 

"I remember how lay oppa said it's very dangerous" You hold his hand which were on your face. 

 

 

Baekhyun kissed your lips again and smiled. 

 

"I'll be fine and everything will be alright" And then baekhyun hugged you tightly and you hugged him back tightly. 

 

 

"Hubby? " You muttered from his chest. 

 

 

"Hmm? " He hummed till hugging you tightly. 

 

 

"Pls don't be harsh to your workers" You looked up at him

 

"But--

 

          --I know you are the leader and you have to be tough and strong but for me please don't be too hard on them" You smiled at him. 

 

 

"U-hh okay okay. Don't worry" He smiled back at you and ruffled your hair. 

 

He walks towards the mirror checking himself for the last time. 

 

"I'll miss you "   "I'll miss you too"

 

Baekhyun kissed your lips and walked towards the cradle where his little warrior was there. 

 

His son is only 5 months old. He swiftly picked him up and kissed his face. 

 

"I'll miss you too Hyun" The baby smiles at him and baekhyun hands Hyun to you. 

 

 

"I'll leave Mark and Johnny in charge. If emergency don't hesitate to call me." Baekhyun hugged both of you and took a hold of his suitcase. 

 

 

Both of you smiled at each other and baekhyun left. 

 

You looked out of the window and after some time you saw baekhyun walking out of the gate. But before he got inside his car he looked back at you and waved. 

You waved at him back. 

 

 

 

And he got inside the car and seconds later the car took off. 

 

And you love your husband a lot. 

 

And he loves you a lot too. 

 

But...before...... 

 

 

Your relationship with baekhyun started with a very thin line. 

 

Your parents were extremely poor. So they took a loan from Kim Jongin aka Kai, Baekhyun's left hand. 

 

 

On delaying the date for the money to be returned, Kai took you away from your parents forcefully. He tried using you and you hated him a lot and still u do. He kept you in a cottage for almost a year giving you limited amount of water and food. 

 

 

You tried freeing yourself a lot but he would beat you up when he finds out. And he even tried to you but somehow by luck you every time get safe. Like someone calls him or such stuff. 

 

And half a year passes like that. 

 

But one day a miracle happened. That evening the Mafia Lord who is your husband now happened to cross that path. 

 

 

 

Means he was getting late for his date and his tire failed. He was calling his servants but got frustrated and went by himself at the back cottage where you were hidden. 

 

 

And that time Kai tried his evil acts too. You screamed which made Baekhyun got startled and he ran towards that direction thinking it was someone from the maid section. 

 

 

 

When Baekhyun entered the cottage he growled in anger and pushed Kai very harshly. 

 

 

Kai was extremely shocked and you tried to hide your body. 

 

 

Baekhyun threw his jacket to you and went to beat up Kai which actually made Kai getting admitted in the hospital. 

 

 

When he was done he observed you finding you were new so he carried you to his room cancelling his date. 

 

 

He tried to help you but you cry every time he comes close. Baekhyun felt bad when he knew your story from Kai so he appointment Suzy to help you. 

 

 

 

And slowly you started to accept things around. But one day Kai broke into and threatened Baekhyun that he will kill you so that day onwards he forced you to marry him. 

 

 

 

You cried a lot thinking every guy is same but after marriage he kept his distance and tried being your friend. 

 

A distance which he showed his talkative side. You didn't talked with him much but he just blabber about his day. 

 

 

And slowly this distance lead both of you to fall in love,  deep deep love. 

 

 

And the night when you both shared your love, the bonding night....Baekhyun confessed to you about his feelings. And you just smiled and accepted him too. 

 

 

 

Your biggest gift to Baekhyun was Hyun. Baekhyun never celebrated his birthday becoz of some reason he didn't shared. But on that they you surprised him giving him a box. He was confused but opened and got the shock of his life. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun took extra care of you those pregnancy months and after the birth of the little being he name him Hyun. 

 

 

He is now 5 months. He can smile and giggle and can make up cute noises too. 

 

 

Now currently you were rocking Hyun to sleep but this little mafia was only with the chain Baekhyun gifted you on your 3rd Marriage Anniversary. 

 

 

And you being close to him and your cute request actually makes the older male surprise becoz it's new to him you bring open to him. 

 

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

You look at the door and saw Mark at the door with a slight bow. 

 

 

"Madam someone is expecting your presence in the living room." Mark said and bowed. 

 

 

You nodded and took a scarf for the baby as it was cold a bit before going out. 

 

 

You walked down the stairs being careful with Hyun. 

 

 

You noticed some people sitting in the living area. 

 

 

"Oh look who came" A old women said in a mocking tone. 

 

You kept a firm gripped on Hyun

 

 

"I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you" You bowed a bit. 

 

 

"I know who the hell are you. Mom let just kill this two and get what we want" The young lady whined. 

 

 

"Shut up honey. Well well is that little thing yours? " She had a evil smirk on her face. 

 

 

"Y-Yes,  its my son" You got scared coz you are new to all this and you have a traumatizing past. 

 

 

 

"You the info was ryt. This actually did seduced the Mafia Lord and now enjoying his wealth. But let me tell you that this position is for my daughter and this boy is going to be my daughters son" She glared. 

 

 

 

You were terrified but stayed strong remembering what Baekhyun has said to you before going. 

 

 

 

"Well one more thing Mafia Baekhyun loves me, he only pity you. He doesn't loves you. " The young lady laughed. 

 

 

 

"Please make yourself home" You bowed and rushed upwards towards your room locking it. 

 

 

You kept Hyun on the bed between his toys and you broke down. 

 

 

You don't know what you are feeling but crying makes your heart beating more painfully. 

 

 

 

There came a harsh knock and you opened it immediately being scared. You were pushed aside. 

 

 

"Get out of this room. It belongs to me and this boy too. Get out before I kill this little useless thing" The young lady roared. 

 

 

 

You want to take him with you but that evil old lady dragged you out of the room making you desperately cry for your baby and being pushed down the stairs. 

 

 

"Take her to the cottage" The old lady shouted. 

 

 

"Pleas-e g-give m-me my c-child" You scream crying hard. 

 

 

Soon you were thrown inside the cottage. You started to cry hard. Real hard. You can't lose your child. 

 

 

"G-GIVE M-ME MY SON. Y-YOU ALL AR-ARE GOING TO K-KILL H-HIM. GIVE ME MY SON. HYUN.... HYUNNN~~~"

 

 

You screamed on top of your voice and then you fall on your knees crying. 

 

 

"M-my s-son"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

###########__############