Seven

The Curse

He was looking at her, through out the meeting and that was hella distracting. She couldn't even focus on what Zico was saying.

"Focus Meliha!" No wonder he caught on, her lack of concentration was clearly visible.

"Tell him to stop staring at me," she snapped, eyes narrowed at Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon," Zico turned his attention to the said male, clearly pissed at having to play the middle man here.

"Hmm," he didn't say a thing but averted his gaze and she felt at ease at once.

"You do realize you're in trouble right?" Zico was addressing Hakyeon, his fingers on the table, legs firmly planted on the floor, "Their activities have been on the increase, they are making bolder moves. If you still don't take action, then it won't be long till the hunters have wiped you all out."

"And how is North getting targeted any of our concern?" Namjoon asks. 

"Because once the North falls, you won't be far behind," she answers him and all eyes turn to her.

"We aren't as week as you are little princess," Hakyeon mocks, humor in his voice, "we can take care of some humans trying to set foot in our territory."

"You think?" What the hell does he think of himself! "If you have forgotten, the only passage to get into the Kingdom of United is through the North. We protect you, we're your first line of defense. It won't even take them a couple of days to breach your kingdom once we are gone."

"You don't protect us, you protect yourself. And as  I said we can take care of our own," He's adamant and she looks at Zico for help. It's true that she needs them more than they need her, their army is strong and diverse. She has seen that first hand but it's also true that they won't last much long if North falls.

"You know the council has already decided Hakyeon and I am afraid they won't give you a choice," Zico informs and she breathes a sigh of relief. She still has hope.

"As if I give a damn!" He growls, his eyes already golden and she feels the strong pheromones he exudates, "They can't force me into a battle that's not mine!"

It's then that she feels it, the first wave of warmth washing over her body like a tidal wave. 

'It can't be happening here.' She takes a breath trying to calm her heart which is suddenly beating like crazy. She was fine a few moments back, she was ing fine. And she definitely wasn't supposed to have her heat right now.

"This battle is all of ours Hakyeon, stop over reacting," Zico chides and it's then that she realizes, it's him. It's the hormones he's so casually extruding. The Omega in her is reacting to him. He's the ing reason her heat kicked in like that.

"I kind of agree with him Hakyeon," Eunkwang interjects, "We have been discussing the prospect of war for a while now."

"Yes we have been," he agrees, "but on our own terms kwang. Some little princess of an unknown kingdom won't be the reason I send my people to battle for."

He won't bend, she can see that. And honestly she agrees with his reasons as well. He is looking out for his people, just like she is looking out for hers. But right now their interests are clashing.

Another wave of heat hits her and she leans on the table, palms flat, breathing rugged. She needs to get out of here before it's gets worse. She needs to go home.

Just as she lifts her head, their eyes meet and his widen in surprise. He knows! He can smell her.

"Hyung...," Shownu starts but she has already taken off. Anywhere but here, his hormones are too strong. Few more minutes and she would definitely jump him.

She rushes past the people cramped outside the room and straight ahead. Throwing open the first door she could find, she dashes in and shut it behind her.

 

Back to present.......

.......,"And I am gonna you so good."

She lets out a whine in response to his words. Her arms tightening around his neck. He smells good, so good. And she wonders what would it be like to have his scent all over her.

"You better," she warns, her claws digging in his flesh making him growl.

He smiles down at her, his arms tight against her waist melting her body into his and lowering further down. His eyes focused on her lips as they reach her and pushes her against his hardening .

She moans at the feeling. Her mind filled with lust, "You smell so good little Omega."

It's those words that shatter her trance and she pushes him away with much difficulty, her body protesting against it.

"Jade!" She screams and he's there in a second, standing in front oh her, arms outstretched.

"Get me out of here."