Three

The Curse

She ducks behind a tree as the steps get closer. Vampires, that what she smells first, a lot of them.

"," cursing she gets in position to bolt. They'll smell her and they'll kill her, she had barely pushed the balls of her feet into the ground when the smell of warewolf hit her nostrils and she stills because there's more, she isn't sure what are those other people but there are a lot of people. She can't take them all on her own and her chances of running away are nil. One of them would eventually catch her.

"ing fantastic!" Now it's her choice, with whose hands would she like to die? The hunters or the vampires and their friends.

It's a moment's dilemma and she decides to go with the vampires. At least they won't experiment on her dead body.

"There they are," at least seven of them come to a stop infront of the trees she's hiding. They didn't seem to notice her, "That's weird," she thinks watching on as a minute later more people join the vampires.

Six of them are wolves, there are fourteen others, some of them are dressed exotically, dangling earrings, big rings, eyes of an array of colours. Witches is what she puts her bet on.

One of them turns his head to where she's hiding and smiles. He's beautiful, she'd give him that but right now he might be seeing her and that's not thrilling. But then he turns his head back around and she sighs in relief.

"Look what we have here," one of the vampire says, moving forward. The hunters seem to be taken aback but they are not retreating, maybe they should.

"Little hunters, you're long way from home. What you say Kihyun," another one comes forward, one of the witches.

"I'd say you should run away while you can, my friend Jimin here isn't a fan of yours," Kihyun points to the witch.

The ones on the other end snarled but their voices couldn't reach them.

"Well our friends want to have a chat. Isn't it rude to just leave them out there?" Another of the vampire spoke up, his red eyes glistening.

"My lord?" The witch, the beautiful one says, addressing one of the wolves?

When did a wolf become 'my lord'? Where on earth had she run to?

"Go right ahead Taehyung, invite them in," one of the wolves reply, he is the smallest and the skinniest among them.

"With pleasure," Taehyung, the beautiful one moves his fingers which suddenly seem to sparkle purple and the shield crackles once more before it starts dissolving and a small door is made through it.

The hunters look at each other and then they are slowly backing away but before they could take off the plants around them have suddenly grown vines and trapped them in.

Trees fairies,that's what the rest of them are. This is some right here! She needs to get away when she can. She would very much like to get home in one piece so she slowly starts retreating when the smell of blood hits her. One of the hunters is standing there, surrounded by the vines and without a head which is suddenly in one of the vampire's hand, "That's for killing my friends!" 

Okay she should definitely get out of there.

She has barely taken a step behind when her wrist her held firmly by someone. She looks up to find the vampire stare her down, the blood of the hunter feeling sticky on her skin, "Look what I found hyung," he smirks down at her baring the sharp canines.

"What is she?" One of the tree fairy asks, eyeing her curiously.

"That's what I'd like to know," the vampire says, dipping his head down and taking a whiff.

They can't smell her? Well that's new. Maybe it's the drug. Something good did come out of those bastards.

"Get the hell away from me," she says, pushing at his chest. He might not be able to smell her but she can smell him and vampires aren't her favorite.

His grip on her wrist tightened, "Well well isn't she fiesty," one of the wolves remark, his eyes golden. An alpha! Okay things keep getting worse. Not she had to make sure they couldn't figure out her identity, yet.

"Don't get me angry little girl or.....," He leaves it at that, turning his head to the remaining six hunters still held in place by the vines.

"Someone gonna take care of them?" The vampire holding her, Kihyun snaps.

"Well someone's being cranky. One problem at a time people," Taehyung suggests, still smiling. It unnerves her because something tells her that the witch knows.

"Ravi, Leo, Ilhoon get rid of them," The Lord commands and three people move ahead, two wolves and one tree fairy. Though she's no stranger to violence or killing she still decides to turn her head as the three approach the hunters. She has to do something and fast, once they are done with the hunters they'll turn their attention to her.

But what can she possibly do? The drug has rendered her to the status of a mere human and she doubts that human strength would be enough to overpower a vampire or run away from a whole bunch of supernatural creatures.

 Kihyun it seems is more focused on how his friends would end the hunters than her. This is her only chance, if not for this then she would most definitely end up without a head. What's the weak point of a vampire? What's the weak point of a vampire? Heck what's the weak point of a man? Oh oh that.

And as the scream of the first hunter echoes through the forest she delivers a low blow to Kihyun's crouch which connects luckily and he lets out a howl but she's already bolting away.

"That ," Kihyun is after her in a second.

"Damn it!" Cursing Hakyeon turns on his heel, "you guys finish what you were told and then join us," he barks and all of them follows after Kihyun, leaving Leo, Ravi and Ilhoon to deal with the hunters.