Five

The Curse

 

You might see a lot of groups in this fic.

Just warning.

___________________________________________________"How did you end up in their territory?" Mino asks once they are sure they are not being followed and they are far enough from danger.

"Their territory?" She questions, finally slumping down on the ground. Her body is not cooperating anymore.

"The cursed ones," he gives her a look of disbelief as if she is the dumbest person on earth.

"Huh?" She is more focused on catching her breath than anything else, wanting nothing more than to go home and sleep away the pain in her body.

"And people think you're the smartest one around," he's smirking down at her, "The wolves who were present there, they are cursed."

"They didn't look cursed," she muses. On the contrary, they looked quite powerful. They looked like people she didn't want to mess with.

"But they're royalty, aren't they?" She feels a wave of electricity run through her body and then her body feels warm. The effect of the drugs are finally wearing off and the pain she has been feeling till now intensities.

The last words she hears before passing out are, "Of course they are. We are talking about VIXX here."

 

 

He feels restless, irritable and an irritated wolf is never a good thing. They tend to become unpredictable whenever irritated, and not in a good way.

"You are thinking too much My Lord," Taehyung observes, sitting on the chair by the window. They are the only ones present in his study right now. Everybody's else has been sent off.

"You let that girl run away Tae, why would I not be restless? We couldn't even figure out what she was and how she got in."

"She's not an enemy hyung, believe me on that," he assures.

"Then what is she?"

"I can't tell you everything right now because I don't know myself," the calmness he's exudating right now gets on Hakyeon's nerves even more.

"Then how can you be so sure? What are you not telling me Tae?"

"Because her strings knots into yours," he hasn't intended to disclose that information right then but the older needed to be calmed down.

"What?" There's surprise and distaste in his words.

"As I said I don't know everything right now, they will be revealed in due course of time but she won't be harming you or any of us."

"I won't let her!" 

There is a knock on the door and Ken sticks his head in, "The council has summoned you hyung."

"Didn't I say it's either all of us or none?" Why is everybody so bent on getting on his nerves today?

"I don't think they listened," comes the answer.

"Then they can have that meeting all by themselves!" 

"Yes My Lord," and they are left by themselves again.

 

 

She finds herself being stared down by an Alpha, his eyes the purest of gold she had seen. There's passion in those eyes and there's hatred. And then the gold is darkening, it's being replaced. The once gold eyes are now blood red and she bolts awake.

"ing vampires and ing nightmares," she curses and finds herself in her room. The white curtains dancing in the wind. Someone left her window open knowing she likes it.

Maybe the nightmare was an indication that the vampire would come for her. 

"You're up," she looks up to see Jinwoo come in with a tray of food in hand and the smell makes her stomach grumble.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asks placing the tray in her lap.

"Don't know. They weren't into feeding us back at the cell," she replies non chantly, "How's Jade?"

"He's fine, almost healed up. He didn't come home almost mutilated and with broken arm and leg," he comments, avoiding eye contact. So unlike him.

She rotates her arm and leg and finds them almost healed. Her senses seem fine. The ing drug finally wore off.

"What's bothering you woo?" She asks, food forgotten for the time.

"Nothing," he whispers, looking at the curtains.

"Don't lie," she scolds.

"Fine. Eat up first will you."

"Sir yes sir," he's an Omega just like her and maybe that's why they feel so at ease with each other, considerating the fact that there are only like five of them in the kingdom.

She takes the bowl and gulps down the contents in one go, "Now what is it?"

"Zico is here," he informs, finally looking at her, "You were unconscious so Mino and Suengyoon kept him from coming in."

"What does he want?" She asks, while she likes Block B, well sort of, one of them coming here under present circumstances could only mean trouble.

"I think there is a chance for us here Mel," once again he's not looking at her, "He says we might find allies."

She laughs at that, there are no allies in war. 

"Allies in who?"

"Kingston of the United," he answers, "He wants to take you to visit them. To take you to visit the Cursed ones."

Bad news it is.