Six

The Curse

She releases the breath she has been holding finally reaching the confinement of a room. It's black and it's golden, there are large windows making the wind blow in which is doing nothing to take away the heavy scent hanging in the room.

It's a mistake, she realizes a bit too late because her body is already reacting to the smell. It's burning from within, wanting to be touched. 

"Damn it!" She curses, bending over and exhaling. It's not good. First the ing heat hit her out of nowhere and now her body isn't listening to her commands.

Definitely not good.

She needs to get out of here. Being in heat is never a good thing but her heat is a disaster of totally different magnitude.

She braces herself to call out Jade's name but before she could the door is already opened and her body does a double over when the smell of the person hits her.

Alpha!

She stops breathing, her body twitching uncontrollably. 

'Calm the hell down!' But it's no use.

He walks in, pupil dilated, body commanding. He has smelled her. And the Alpha in him reacted.

Her mind screams for her to bolt, run away but her body wants him. He's looking at her as if she is the tastiest meat on the planet, maybe right now she is.

"Get out!" She growls, clutching her sides. The claws already out. He needs to leave, "Get out!"

He doesn't. Instead he keeps walking towards her, his eyes golden, focussed on her.

The smell gets intensified and she backs into the wall behind her. She could feel the fire in her body, the twist in her gut, the tension in her legs.

"Get the out!" She reaches out, ready to push him away but he grabs her wrist instead and she sees clearly the lust in his golden eyes.

"I want you," he hisses, diving in, his head in the crook of her neck, smelling her. The grip on her wrist tightens.

He's the youngest, she notices. Hyuk. And so more prone to loose control. Especially around her.

"Hyuk," she struggles to find the words because damn his closeness is affecting her.

He growls in return and the last of her resolve slowly crumbles as his canines scrape against the flesh of her neck.

Her eyes turn blue, almost. A sign of submission to the Alpha. She curses silently, willing them to turn back to the usual chocolate. It's hard but she manages and he lets out another growl pushing his body into hers, almost crushing her in between the wall and himself.

Her back arches and she pushes back into him, wanting to get as close as possible. He seem pleased at that, the smile stretching across his lips, "I can smell you from miles my Omega," he takes another whiff, growling in content, "and I am gonna you so good."

 

Few moments back.............

Why is she here again? She questions looking around the familiar forest and feeling the familiar pull of the shield as they sizzle through. 

Her companion looks back at her, a question on his face. She decides to ignore it and pray that the 'Cursed' ones don't remember her. It's been two weeks already since that incident.

And she didn't do any damage either, except maybe hitting a certain vampire twice.

She had collected every sort of info about the Cursed ones and their kingdom before deciding to join Zico, funny thing is her source of information was leading them towards a castle.

"We're here," Zico says as they reach a castle in the middle of the forest. It's made of white stone, glittering in the sun. Limestone? She's not sure and she doesn't have the time to ponder either because they are making their way through the heavy wooden doors.

The smell of the wolves is heavy in the house as a servant recieves them, taking them to another wooden door which opens up in a hallway. The insignia of their clan carved on the door.

As they move through the grand hallway the smell of vampires and witches and fairies mingle together.

"Let's get this done with," Zico suggests walking in and she looks at Jade before nodding and they both follow his lead. Honestly she would have liked had P.O come to pick her because he is more on the lighter side while Zico is all about business.

They reach another door which is pushed open to reveal people leisurely sitting on the chairs and sofas like they were waiting for them. They are all here, the wolves, the vampires, the witches and the fairies and she's reminded of their last encounter. Suppressing a groan she lifts her head up.

The witch, Taehyung is smirking at her and she realizes he remembers her. She throws him a tight smile in return.

"Well well this isn't a feast," Zico isn't happy to see them all either and for the first time since they undertook the journey, she's happy it's him, "Only those needed can stay. Rest of you out now!"

There's an exchange of glances and then one by one they leave leaving four of them in the room with Zico, Jade and her.

"You too," Zico says looking at Jade.

"I am not leaving," he fires back.

"I said leave," he sounds irritated and an irritated Zico would be bad news for them so she turns to her friend and despite wanting to keep him at her side, she gestures for him to leave.

He does after a second.

"Let's get this started," the Lord says, his eyes on her and she knows he's trying to place her face somewhere. It won't be long before he remembers, "We've met before," he says, proving her right.

"We have," she accepts and moves towards the table in the middle of the room. It looks like a meeting room because the table is large with their insignia in the middle and is surrounded by a lot of chairs, "Are we doing this or not?"

"You know why we are here," Zico initiates and sits on one of the chair. She follows suit and soon they are all seated, "but let's get down with the introductions first. This," he gestures to her, "is Meliha, princess of the Northern province clan."

They look at her and she tries to smile and fails. Her head is trying to wrap around things she needs to say, to prove. She needs them, she needs them bad. And she will do whatever it takes to get them on her side.

"The tall bear looking guy is Shownu, he's a vampire as you can see," he says looking at a tall buff man who looks pretty harmless, "that guy with a comical face is Eunkwang, he's a tree fae, the one of extreme right is Namjoon, he's a witch and the guy burning holes in you is Hakyeon, he's......"

"An Alpha," she completes for him.

 

___________________________________________________

So I received the first comment and subscription for this story and I would like to thank you for that. It made me go ahead and write this chapter.

Hope you enjoy reading.