Two

The Curse

Well this one will be a bit confusing so bear with me.

And don't forget to comment!!

__________________________________________________

She feels it before she sees it, the unmistakable pull of a shield. She couldn't see the energy, her systems weren't exactly at their best right now. But one thing was clear that who so ever put on that shield was a wolf. That was the reason she was feeling it pull her in. The question was whether the ones on the other side of it were on her side.

The rushed footsteps behind her didn't exactly leave her a choice, if they weren't willing to help they could throw her out later. The shield sparkled as her body came in contact, a pull stronger than the two opposite piles of a magnet her body through.

She felt warm as she came out on the other side. The men following her on the other side of the shield, looking pissed at not being invited.

They banged on the shield, one of them even chanting something. The shield hissed and sparkled and for a second she thought it would dissolve. She didn't have it in her to run anymore, her body had been abused as it is. It could take no more. If the shield gives away, it's the end of her.

It hissed once more and her knees give out, her making contact with the ground. Thankfully the man stops chanting and the shield is still there. Who so ever cast it is one hell of a witch.

The men, they are saying something, definitely not something pretty but she could care less at the moment. She needs to get out of here, she needs to go home and fast.

Taking a breather, she bolts when she hears footsteps coming from between the trees. "!"

 

 

"How many dead?" Hakyeon inquiries, the anger already in his blood. 

"More than a dozen, the entire covern was anhilated," Taehyung answers, his earrings dangling. There is a moment when his eyes flicker to the window followed by a low, "Interesting," and then his focus is back to them.

"They're getting bolder," Leo mutters for the first time since this meeting started.

"And it's getting on my nerves," Minhyuk sounds pissed. All of them are, even if they are not showing it. Jooheon clams down on his friend's arm, trying to contain his anger. An angry vampire is not a good thing.

"We should start moving against them or we will continue losing our kind," Ken is quick to point.

"But if we do, it'll turn into a war. Are we ready for a war?" Eunkwang questions and all heads turn to Hakyeon. Oh he's ready for a war, the Alpha in him is waiting for some blood spill. How dare they come for his kind!

But the king in him knows he can't do this alone, "What about the ancients? Are they in for a fight?"

Suga is the one to answer, "They won't fight. They say they've outgrown their glory days."

"What!" Ravi slams his hands on the table.

"Calm down Wonshik," Hyungwon warns, red eyes blazing.

"I'll try talking to GD or Ryuwook hyung," Hakyeon suggests, motioning for Ravi to sit back down which he does.

"It's no use, I already talked with Zico. The trio has decided," RM informs and it's then that they hear the sizzle of the shield.

"Well well looks like we have visitors," Taehyung mutters, smirking. It's never a good news when that particular witch smirks.

They sramble out one after the other, Leo being the last one to come outside the mansion and then make their way to the forest surrounding it. 

"Something's wrong," Minhyuk hisses, his eyes on the trees and then going to Eunkwang.

"We know that tree fairy," I.M interuppts, his eyes flashing red and sweeping over the area, "What I want to know is what."

"I was getting to that Vampire before you interuppted," Minhyuk retorts, palm flat against a tree, "the hunters are here," he informs and all of Monsta X's eyes change to the classic vampire red, fangs out, ready for a fight.

"Hold your horses newbies," Hakyeon interuppts before they could take off, "Don't do anything rash."

"Will do my lord," Minhyuk says and they're gone leaving a gust of dirt behind.

"Well what are we waiting for?" J-hope asks and they are all running to reach the shield.

"Let's get those hunters," Hakyeon roars.