Chapter 25

A Hundred Days Love

C h a p t e r   2 5


J i s o  o

Ever since Ae Soo got missing, all of us have been taking turns going to their apartment. Making sure everything is okay and also, hoping that one day when one of us came inside this door, we’ll see her inside. But I was not expecting this right now. I’m supposed to be alone today but now there’s the three of us. Me, Sehun and the guy that I hate the most, Chanyeol. He met eyes with me then I turn to Sehun who’s sitting at the floor with his back at the sofa and staring at Ae Soo’s picture.

“What are you both doing here?”

“He um..” Chanyeol sighs and scratches the back of his neck. “I’m sorry. Can you just let us stay here for tonight? I actually made dinner so eat with us since you’re here.”

I’ve brought my things for tonight and I’m not the type of person who’s schedule doesn’t get followed. If I’m going to be upset, that’s because of only two possible reasons. My schedule didn’t got followed and two, I was pissed off by Chanyeol. Now, I may have the possibilities of ticking those two reasons out.

“I’m only staying because I have my things with me already and I have class tomorrow. Morning class. So please don’t do anything necessary.” I sigh passing through Sehun and stopped when he’s not even budging a bit. How long is he going to stare at Ae Soo’s picture anyway? I turn back to Chanyeol to say something but I don’t because I can’t bare to talk to him for another second. I can already feel my blood coming up to my head. I sigh to calm myself down and head to Ae Soo’s Uncle’s room because I know that Sehun will end up taking Ae Soo’s room anyway. “Uncle Kang Joon, I’m using your room for a bit.” I say and lay out my notes as I review them while I eat the food that I bought from the convenience store earlier. The door opens and I see Chanyeol peek in.

“We’re eating dinne-“ he stops halfway when he sees me. “Oh. Um, do you have water? I can bring you so-“

“I have everything that I need and if I don’t, I can get it. I don’t think there’s a need for you to ask so can you please leave me alone?”

“Alright. Sorry..” he leaves with his head down low and closes the door. I lean back at the bed and stare at the ceiling as I release my frustration. Why of all of people, did Ae Soo needs to be connected with them? I mean, they are not even humans to begin with? Well, not that Ae Soo’s a human too but, just why?

I roll my eyes snapping out of the thought and continue on reading my notes. I grab my bottle of water and noticed that I reached my limit. “Ugh.” I stand heading to the kitchen when I met Sehun on the hallway. “Oh, you going there?” I say pointing at Ae Soo’s room because he’s just standing and holding the door knob. He gives me a slight not then looks at me. “W..What?” This is why I hate dealing with emotional people. They get to my nerves. 

“I want to go in. If I do, every inch of this room will remind me of her. I’ll miss her even more and I’m tired of missing her but I want to remember her. I don’t want to forget. So do you think I should go in?” I sigh and grab the door knob opening it for him and entered the room. I flip the light on and sat on the floor.

 “Come on. If you started whining I’ll kick you out.” He walks inside and shuts the door close. He sits beside me and grabs the bear that Ae Soo hugs when she sleeps. “I don’t know why she loves that bear. It looks so white and weird.”

Sehun nods. “I just got the first thing that I saw because I don’t think I got her anything ever since we started dating. But she named this thing.” He shows the bear to me close enough that it’s poking my personal space. “This bear is a boy and it’s name is Hun.”

I laugh. “Figures. You’re the one who gave it to her which is why she goes crazy for it.”

He smiles but it’s painful and looks at the bear. “She loves it because I gave it to her even though he looks weird.”

“Love is blind.” I reply and we both were silent as we let the Ae Soo’s room take us in. I’m starting to miss her now too. “You all, you’re not humans are you?”

“You knew?”

“Yeah but I don’t have plans on explaining how I did.” Silence started to eat us up again but I break it. “Okay I’m going. I’m starting to miss my friend.”

I walk to the door and Sehun called me. “Jisoo.” I turn to him and he smiled. “Thanks. For staying with me.”

I smile and open the door. “Well I know what it’s like. To wait for someone and you don’t even know if they’re coming back.”

₰  ₰  ₰  ₰  ₰  ₰ 

The next day I was supposed to have a breather because school is out but Sehun asked me if I can go with him. He’s going to look for Ae Soo at the sight where she fell. Minah was supposed to go but she got called by her brother so I’m the only one today. When I get to the sight, it started to get cloudy so I put on my cap and walk to where Sehun is.

“I went here secretly today.” He said.

“I know. You never go alone.” He sighs and hang his head low with both of his hands behind his neck. 

“They want to stop. They want to give up on finding them. But I can’t. I just can’t accept the fact they’re claiming. How can I accept it when I don’t have something to prove it?”

I look at him and he looks frustrated. I can understand him though. I understand how it feels like and it’s annoying. “Alright, let’s get going.” We found a stream on our search but it splits into two up ahead so we decided to split up.

I continue to walk following the trail when I see something on the end. I hop on the rock and took the shoe at the end. I gasp. This is Ae Soo’s. “Found something?” I freeze hearing Sehun’s voice. He needs something to validate what he fears the most and this might validate it. I stand and hid the shoe behind me. “Huh?” I follow his line of sight and we both walk closer to the other shoe that’s in the middle of the water. It’s not flowing but it’s stopping at the middle. The stream goes on but it doesn’t budge. Sehun walks into the water and takes the shoe. “This is Ae Soo’s.”

I was expecting him to break down the next second but he doesn’t. Instead, he holds his hand in front of like and it’s like there’s a wall in there. I gasp with my hands on my mouth. “W..What’s that?”

“It’s a barrier. It’s not visible but it is. It’s strong and can’t be easily broken down.”

“D..Do you think that perhaps.. she’s-“ Sehun turns to me with his eyes wide open then looked back at the barrier in front in front of us.

“I’m going to break this down even if it’s the last thing I’ll do.”


A  e    S  o  o

I was staring at my bandaged foot for almost a while now. It’s Valentine’s day and I’m stuck in my room doing nothing. I sigh then my door suddenly opens as Luhan comes in huffing. I watch him as he walks to me and scans me from head to toe. This is weird. We parted weirdly last night and now he does this. 

“What’s wrong?” I ask. When he sees that I’m okay, he sighs in relief. 

“You’re okay.”

“I haven’t left this room Luhan and my foot is injured so I can’t walk comfortably. Of course I’m okay. Is something wrong?”

“The barrier opened but Yifan said it’s just a slight opening. I panicked. I thought they got you.” I flush at his words. He’s worried about me. 

“I’m..I’m okay.”

“I know.” I shove him off me because I think his stare is boring a hole in my face already. 

“S..So stop staring.” I hear him chuckle and I felt his hand on my cheek. The moment he touches me I tensed. 

“I swore to myself I won’t see you today of all days but here I am. I’m going crazy.”

“No. You can’t be here Luhan so just get-“ I gasp when I suddenly felt weird. I turn to the window and my heart is moving fast. 

“Ae Soo? What’s wrong?”

I shake my head. “I..I don’t know. I just..” I stare at the window and my heart is going crazy. What’s happening to me?


S  e  h  u  n

Her scent is there. It’s here. Her scent is ing all over. Ae Soo’s alive.

“Wait! Sehun, god! Can’t you...just slow down?! What if... we get caught?! I don’t think...we’re supposed to...just go without...permission. We trespassed!”

I ignore Jisoo’s remark and started to run close to Ae Soo’s scent. I stop and turn to her. “I’m sorry but I have to go to her. You’re too slow. I’m running ahead. Wait for me here.”

“Well sorry if I’m slow and human!!” She yells and I continue running ahead. She’s here. I’m positive she’s damn here. 

“Ae Soo.” I stop in front of a huge mansion and my eyes widen at the emblem. So this is the Dragon clan’s den? No wonder. They are known to be hidden because of their barrier so no other demons nor humans can get in without permission. My knees suddenly weaken. “Ugh. Damn it. Not now.” I lean on the pillar and try to regain my strength. I lost too much when I broke that barrier. I’m even surprised I did. I guess it wasn’t strong enough? When I was just resting, my heart suddenly went crazy. I turn to look at the mansion and Ae Soo’s scent is there. She must be inside!

“You-“ I sit up seeing a guy stand before me. I stand on guard but he looks surprised. “You’re..”

“Do you know me?”


L u h a n

“Ae Soo? Are you okay?”

“I am. But I don’t think my heart is. It’s going crazy and it’s beating so fast.” She’s panting right now as she holds on to her chest.

“Do you need me to call on to Yixing?” I stand and about to go but she grabs me by my hand.

“No. I’m not sick.. I just,” she looks outside. “I feel something strange out there.” 

“What?” I stand to the window and see a figure by the gate. “Wait here.”

“Is something wrong?” She was about to get off the bed but I didn’t let her.

“I’ll take care of it. Stay here.” I grab my sword and hand it to her. “Take this just in case.”

“No! You’re scaring me. What is it? Something’s definitely wrong.” I smile and lean close to her planting a kiss on her forehead. When I stare down at her, she’s red. 

“It’s okay. I’ll protect you so don’t worry.” I open the door and look at her. “If something happens, shout and call my name.”

I hurry down to the front gate and see a guy leaning on the pillar. “You-“ when he turns after seeing my presence, I freeze.

 It’s Sehun.

He stands on guard and looks at me. “You’re...”

“Do you know me?”

My voice doesn’t come out. The reason why Ae Soo’s heart is going crazy is because Sehun’s here. They’re connected? Is it because she’s his bride? If he’s here then, Ae Soo’s going to be taken by him- I turn making rocks float in front of me and he stands on guard. 

“Who are you? You’re not human and are you the one who broke the barrier?”

“Yes but I am not here to fight. There’s someone I’m looking for and it’s been a long time. I can get her scent inside this mansion so if you let me look-“ Like hell I’m going to let you take Ae Soo. I send the rocks towards his direction but he managed to protect himself by a gust of wind. So he can control the wind huh? “I said I’m not here to fight!”

“Our clan trusts no one. Leave."

“I give you no harm! I’m from the Wolf Clan and I’m Sehun! I’m sure your leader knows me. He’s the father of the person I’m looking for-“

“Silence!” I send rocks flying towards him again but he just send them off every time I do. He’s strong. Well he did break the barrier. 

“Luhan! What’s happening-“ Yifan and the others returned. When he sees Sehun his eyes widen and he looked back at me. “Luhan.”

There are words behind that name. “Shut up.”

“Do you realize what you’re doing?”

“I said shut up!”

When I was about to throw a big one at Sehun, I hear a scream. “NO! STOP!” My whole body freezes. We all turn to her including Sehun. Ae Soo’s there holding support from the gate as she looks at Sehun wide eyed.