Chapter 10

A Hundred Days Love

C h a p t e r   10


A  e    S  o  o

He likes me too? But.. He can't do this to me now. Not when I already decided to leave.

"Ae Soo, how do you feel about me? Do you like me too? I know you like somebody else. I just want to hear it from you."

I gasp at his question. This is what you want right Ae Soo? Sehun likes you too. Words doesn't leave my mouth and it just lingers in my heart. 

"I-" When I finally opened my mouth, we are disrupted by a voice.

"Sehun! Ae Soo! Here you both are!" Jongin runs towards us. "I've been looking for you two! How dare you go off without us?"

"Hey! Jongin! I told you to stop distracting them!" Baekhyun and the others followed. I clutch my phone on my chest and placed it back on my bag. 

"I'm going back to my room." I say and ran away.

"AE SOO! WAIT!" I hear Sehun called for me but I don't stop. If I do, I know I'll only hurt him in the end.

I reach my room and quickly lock myself up as I cry. I try to stifle my sobs afraid that Sehun might’ve followed me back. I don’t want him to hear or see me crying. That’ll just hurt him even more. When I find the power to stand, I grab my phone in my bag and called Uncle Kang Joon.

“Ae Soo?”

“Uncle, I was wondering, can we go back to Seoul now?”


S e h u n

“Huh? You’re not hungry? Well, alright. Just call us if you do okay? We’ll buy you food and take it to your room. Mm. Alright. Bye!”

I ball my hand to a fist. Ae Soo didn’t answer my call just now but she answered Baekhyun hyung’s. That only meant two things. One, she’s avoiding me and two, I’m rejected, well not that I am expcting that when she told me that she already like someone else. I stand and grab my plate then I see all eyes on me. “I’m done eating.”

“But... you didn’t even ate anything on your plate.” Minseok hyung points at my plate. I put it down and slide it to Chanyeol hyung. 

“I saved it for Hyung. I’m going back to our room.” 

I throw myself on the bed and sigh. I didn’t know it would hurt this much. Does she hate seeing me that bad? I wish I could’ve at least heard how she feels about me even though she doesn’t reciprocate mine. My eyes are getting heavy so I shut my eyes close to prevent what wants to escape from it but I think it’s useless because my temples are getting wet. 

“No need to hold back.” I feel a pat on my head. Chanyeol hyung. I’m so out of it that I didn’t even heard him coming in. His touch felt like a switch that it made me cry so bad. This is horrible. It’s the first time I’ve been this way. “Have you calmed down?”

I nod but I don’t remove my arm from my eyes as I push it down. “I think I’m rejected.”

“Did she say it?”

“Not exactly but that is what is showing right? And she said she liked someone else which is why she asked for a practice date.” I feel him lay down next to me but we’re facing in opposite directions. 

“Say Sehun, you remembered the first girl that I ever loved?” 

“Yeah, Yejoon noona.” I remember when Chanyeol hyung and Noona were still dating back then. I’ve never seen Hyung so happy in his life. She taught him how to smile. But one day, they just split up. “Why did you broke up with her?”

“Because I assumed things. That’s what destroyed us. I saw her a month ago and I realize that I’m the one at fault. I thought she’s going out with the guy I saw her with but turns out, she’s on the process of rejecting him.” He releases a laugh. “I’m silly right? So Sehun,” 

“Ugh!” He chuckles hitting my stomach with the back of his hand. “What the hell?!” When I raise my head, he’s staring at me with a painful smile on his face. “Hyung.”

“Don’t let her slip to your fingers and talk. Unless you hear the words straight from , don’t give up.” He laughs this time. “It’s weird that even though we just have the human form and we’re full demons, we adapt the human mind. They tend to be greedy and that’s what you’re feeling right now. Even though you don’t want your relationship to change, when you felt your heart beat towards her, you just want to be more. You want to love her more.”

Strange how his mouth steal the words right from my chest. So that’s what I am feeling. I sit up and nod. “Can you help me go to her?”

He smiles nodding. “Anything for my little brother.” 


A  e    S  o  o

I sit in my luggage as I wait for Uncle to arrive when I saw a familiar face walking towards my direction. I stand and walk towards him. “Ae Ryu!”

He stops hearing my voice and a smile appeared on his face. “So I finally bumped to you.”

“How are you doing? I haven’t seen you since the party!”

“I’m good. We should exchange numbers don’t you think?” 

“Mm!” I take out my phone and showed him my numbers as he inputs it on his phone and tried to call me. “There!”

He smiles again but his eyes dropped on me to my luggage behind me. “You’re leaving? In the middle of the night?”

I flinch. I can’t tell him that I won’t be going back anymore. I force a smile and gave him a nod. “Y..Yeah! I’ll be going ahead.”

“You’re not with the others? I saw your names at the guest list earlier.”

I shake my head trying to contain myself when I feel like crying again. “Well.. kind of? Something happened so I have to go on ahead.”

“I see.” Someone calls Ae Ryu from the reception hall saying that somebody else is calling him. “Oh, I have to go Ae Soo. Sorry.”

I shake my head. “It’s okay! I’ll just call you to meet sometime. Let’s eat something okay?”

He smiles and pats my head. “Mm. I’ll be waiting.” I smile as I watch him leave when I hear a honk behind me. 

“Uncle.”

“Ready to go?”

“Yeah.” He takes my luggage and places it at the trunk. I walk to the passenger seat and placed my seatbelt on as Uncle starts to drive. Now we’re really leaving without even a word.. I feel bad, but I think this is for the best. 

“You okay?”

“Mm. I’m alright.”

I will be. I should be.


S e h u n

I run to all the possible places that Ae Soo might go since she’s not answering her door. We head at the ground floor to search this time. “Oh?”

I stop and chase after my breath as I turn to Chanyeol hyung. “What’s...wrong?”

“Isn’t that the heir of the Goblin clan?” I turn to my left and he met eyes with me. He started to walk close to us.

“Hey.”

“Hi.” I greet back.

“Say, I’m just asking because I find it strange since she’s your bride, but, did Ae Soo informed you all that she’s leaving ahead?” My body freezes at his words. I grab his shoulder. 

“Where is she?!”

“I thought so. I was actually searching for you people for a while already. She left with her Uncle picking her up.”

“What time was that?!”

“Around thirty minutes ago?”

After that, I decided to head back home to see Ae Soo before it’s too late because my instincts are acting up again. But the moment I arrived home, Mom told me that Ae Soo and her Uncle left for good.