Chapter 14

A Hundred Days Love

C h a p t e r   14


A  e    S  o  o

After I finish showering, I head back on my room and stare at my phone. He’s not calling yet.. It’s been weeks since Sehun and I started dating. I’ve returned back to where Uncle and I have been staying since he’ll be worried if I stay back any longer. We’ve been calling each other if we have a time but Sehun prefers to video call though. He said that he’d want to see me as much as he can and I honestly feel happy about it.

I gasp when my phone rings. Smile immediately grew on my face and I answered it. “Hey.” He smiles at me.

“Hello.” He releases a chuckle. “What?”

“You’re being shy now? We’ve kissed already Ae Soo. You’re being shy in a video call? Really?”

I laugh. “You’re being awfully talkative today huh?”

He rested his chin on his hand. “I’m seeing you that’s why.” I hope he can’t see that I’m blushing at the other end. He always caught me off guard. “Now tell me what I’ve missed today.”

I lean back on my bed as I talk to him. “Oh right! I bought you something! Wait a minute.” I hop off the bed and grab the paper bag that was lying on my desk. I make my phone lean on my pillow so he can properly see me. “I think that black looks good on you and I saw this earlier so I bought it. Do you like it?”

“You don’t have to buy me things Ae Soo. But thank you. I like everything you give me.”

I smile. “Wear it when I get there okay?”

“Oh, about that.” He adjusts himself and lie down on his bed. “Mom will be visiting her restaurant next week. I’ll go with her.”

“Really?!” 

He chuckles nodding. “Yeah. We’ll be seeing each other again.” He reaches out for the screen and smiles warmly. “I miss touching your face. I don’t like it when it’s like this. It’s hard and cold.”

I laugh. “That’s the screen you’re touching.”

“I can do that at least. I’m going crazy here.”

I touch the screen to and caress my finger on his face. “It works both ways.” 

“Your eyes are getting heavy. Don’t hang up. I’ll watch you sleep.”

“I’m not sleepy..”

“You are. You’re hugging that bear I sent you. That means you’re on the verge of sleeping. I’ve been watching you over the phone you know?” I hate how he knows me that much already. I yawn again and hugged the bear as I stare at Sehun. “I love you.”

“Mm..I love..you too.”

₰  ₰  ₰  ₰  ₰  ₰ 

I spent the days away from when Sehun will be visiting me thinking on what to cook for him when he arrives. So far, I’ve come up with tiramisu and lasagna that I recently learned. Uncle loves it so I think he’ll like it too. I slip myself in my velvet dress and head to the kitchen. I just finished baking my lasagna and I’m just letting the Tiramisu chill on the fridge. I glance at the clock and there’s still half an hour before Sehun arrives. 

“Ah, smells good. I’m sad that you didn’t cook it for me though.” Uncle gives me frown.

“You’re going out? I thought you’ll be having dinner with us!”

He grins. “I wanted to, but I think you both might need an alone time.” I blush at his remark. He seemed to notice and laughs. “I’m kidding. I’m going back to the main house for a while. I’m checking on them.”

“Is something wrong?”

He shakes his head and hugs me. “Everything is just fine. This old man is just a little homesick.” I frown in guilt. I was too immersed on Sehun that I forgot that I took Uncle away from his home. “Hey, no frowning. I’m okay!”

“But..”

He smiles patting me on the head. “It’s okay. Let’s go before you lose your guy for waiting so long.” I nod and we head to the car. He drives me at the place where Sehun and I will meet. When I see him, I was so eager to run to him but I remember Uncle. I turn to him and he gives me a nod. “I’ll be back tomorrow okay?”

I run back to him and hug him. “Tell me how Dad’s doing okay? Also, Grandma loves her tea lukewarm with butter cookies going along with it.”

He chuckles. “Will do.”

“And,” he releases me and I look at him. “I want to see Dad. Can you take a photo for me?”

“Oh I love photos! Look forward to it okay?”

I smile nodding. He waves me goodbye and leaves. When he’s nowhere in my sight, I run towards Sehun. “Sehun!”

He turns hearing my name and a smile grew on his face. “Whoa!” He chuckles when I hugged him. “Wow, it really is you. In flesh. It’s your scent. Damn Ae Soo.” I feel him hug me back tight as I smile. He releases me and I watch him look at me in awe. This is one of the many that I like about Sehun, he makes me feel everything that he do is so genuine. “I can’t believe I’m not going to ask you what’d I miss today.” 

I smile nodding. We head to his car and he drives us back to my house. When we arrive, he sits at the dining area after seeing that it was already set. “I cooked for you.”

“Really? What did you cook?” I grin taking the lasagna out from the oven. “I take back what I said earlier. I think I really did miss something. You can cook this?”

I chuckle walking to my seat. “I also made Tiramisu but that’ll come out later.”

“When did this happen?” I laugh and we started eating. Sehun’s eyes dropped to the seat beside us then around the house. “Wait, where’s your Uncle?”

“Oh, he went back to the main house today. He said he was home sick.” I hear a drop on the other end. Sehun dropped his fork. “Are you okay?”

“We’re alone in here?”

“Well, my Uncle’s not here so, yeah.” His hand met his mouth as I hear him curse under his breath. “Is something wrong?”

“Tell me he’ll come back tonight.”

“No, he said he’ll come back tomorrow though.” He curses again and this time both of his hands are on his face. “What’s with you? You’re acting weird.”

“You do realize we’re alone right?” I nod. “Ae Soo, tell me you get what I mean.”

I stop for a moment to process what he’s thinking and flush. I just decided to play dumb with it and continued eating. “I’m done! I’ll get the cake!” I hurry to the fridge and take the cake out. When I get back, I hear Sehun laugh. Yeah, it’s better this way than us getting all awkward because of the subject. After eating, we cleaned up and decided to take a night walk. 

“Do children usually play here?” Sehun sits at the other end of the seesaw and raised it just enough for me to sit on it. I sit on the other end and he puts weight on himself to raise me up. I chuckle as we ride the seesaw.

“Yeah, especially on Saturdays. They usually go with their parents.”

“Hm..” he looks around as he reply. “Okay, up you go.”

“Wah!” I laugh when he suddenly raised me up then he refuses to let me down. “Sehun!”

He chuckles as he look up at me. He rests his hand on his chin while placing his elbow at the handle. “I like it when you look at me.”

“Gosh! Put me down and I’ll stare at you as much as you want!” He laughs and lowers me down. Sehun waits for me to get off first before he does. I look at him in disbelief and laughs again so I gave him a glare. “Hey, come on Ae Soo! You know I’m just joking right?”

“You’re playing with me.”

He smiles walking towards me and wraps his arms around me. “I’m sorry okay?” I release a grin and turn around at him. 

“Gotcha.”

He sighs in relief and I run as I sit at the swing. “Seriously? You got me there.”

I smile. “Come here and push me.” He nods and walk behind me. He grabs the handle and pushes me. “I’ve never played on a playground before.”

“Really?” I nod. “What’d you do when you’re young?”

I lift my feet up as he pushes me whenever I swing back to him and hold on to the chains between me. “Nothing much. I just stayed inside the main house. Kids at my school that time only talk to me because they are instructed to by their parents. Since I’m from the fox clan and the heir.” I’m expecting another push as I swing back but instead, Sehun grabs both of the chain and turns the swing around for me to face him. “Whoa-“

I gasp when he lowers down to kiss me. That was unexpected. He just know how to take my breath away. When he pulled away from me, he was about to say something when we felt something drop on our forehead. “Shoot. Come on!” He grabs my hand as we make our run for the sudden rainfall. When we reach back to our apartment, we are drenched. 

“Oh my god! That was too sudden!” We both laugh as we dry ourselves. “Do you have clothes on your bag?”

“Yep. I just dropped Mom at the restaurant so I haven’t put my things back at the hotel.”

“Okay, just take a shower or you’ll get sick.”

“How about you?”

“I have a bathroom on my room.” I smile and he nods. I get inside my room and gave myself a warm bath. By the time I return at the living room with my pajamas on, Sehun’s dressed ready to go. “Oh, right.”

I was having fun and I forgot he’s going to go back tomorrow. Why didn’t I even think of that? I think my face is filled with disappointment when he stands and slowly wrapped his arms on my waist. “Don’t look like that. You’re making it hard for me to leave.”

“I’m okay.” I force a smile but I don’t look at him. I’m afraid that if I do, he can really tell that I’m not. 

“Ae Soo.” I feel his hand on my cheek and he makes me look at him. I look away and bit my lower lip. I don’t want him to go just yet. 

“I’m sorry.. I just.. It’s too fast. Now you’re leaving.”

“It’s not that I don’t want to be with you Ae Soo. It’s just-“ he releases a sigh and looks back at me. “We’re alone.”

“Why does it matter if we’re alone? We slept next to each other before.”

“I know but.. I don’t know why. Ever since we started dating, you’ve become so different. Like there’s something about you that makes me crazy okay? I-“ he releases a breath. “I can’t guarantee that I can restrain myself to touch you if we get inside that room.”

Oh right. That’s why. I forgot all about it. That I’m a fox and he’s a wolf. We practically can’t be together but here we are, alone in a house. “I don’t mind.”

I feel him gasp with my answer. “Are you even serious Ae Soo?”

“I’m not forcing you not to do anything Sehun. I know our situation. But,” I look up at him as I touch his cheek. “I trust you. I trust you because it’s you.”

He smiles back at me and sighs. “You win.” I chuckle and I pull him towards my bedroom. When we’re inside, I didn’t realize how hard to lie down on my very own bed with him in here. “I don’t want to say it but, I told you so.”

I turn around flushed but he chuckles. He pats my head and was about to go back when I run to him and wrap my arms around him. “I don’t want you to go. The moment you step outside my room, I won’t be able to see you again for a while. I won’t be able to hold your hand for a while. I won’t... be able to hear your voice for a while.” I’m sobbing now and I can’t get the rest of the words out of my head. It was silent but I felt him hand hold mine.

“This is unfair. I’m holding back too much right now.” I gasp when he grabs my hand holding it against his chest. His heart is pounding hard. Even harder than mine and his body is starting to get warm. When he turns around to face me, his face is flushed. Even worse than mine. 

“Sehun-“

“I might not be able to stop kissing you. Is that okay?” I nod. He takes a step towards me and I fall sitting on the bed but he doesn’t stop. I lean back as he crawls on the bed. “I also might not be able to stop touching you,” he leans to my ear. His breathing is ragged and his breath is warm. “All over.” I felt his hand on my neck which brought chills on my spine. “Is that still okay?” I nod again. 

I think I stopped breathing the moment he held my neck as he slowly leaned close and our lips met. He kisses me slowly then pulls away. When he does, he just stares at me waiting for my reaction. I don’t even know what kind of face I’m putting on right now. He finally gives me a smile then he falls the bed. He holds his left arm open and he pats his chest. I smile and climb on the bed as I lay down on his chest. When my ear is pressed against his chest, I can hear Sehun’s heart pounding hard. “It sounds like it’ll burst out.” I say.

“Yeah, you made it that way.” He replies and caresses my hair.

“I thought you’re going to touch me and kiss me? What happened to that?”

He chuckles looking down at me. “Trust me, it’s hard right now.” I smile looking back at me. He’s holding back for me. Another thing I love about him. I wrap my arm around him and snuggled. I see him grab the bear that he gave me and stare at it. “Sorry, you’re just a replacement. I’m here tonight so you won’t be hugged.”

I gasp and laugh. “Don’t say that he’s a replacement gosh! He’s precious to me and I love him okay?!”

Sehun scoffed looking at me in disbelief. “Seriously Ae Soo? And wait, that thing is a he?”

“Don’t call him that thing. His name is Hun. Cute right?”

A smile appeared on his face. He stared at me as he hugs me from behind. “Do tell me where did Hun get his name from?”

I chuckle and kissed his cheek. “I’m sleepy. Pull the covers up for me please.”

“You asked me to stay here then you’re going to just sleep on me?”

I scoot closer to him and nudged my head on his neck. “Good night..”

“Good grief.” I smile at his disappointment. I feel his press his lips against my temples and he hugs me after pulling the covers up for us. “I love you Ae Soo.”

“I love you more...”


S  e h u n

I can tell it’s morning already but I don’t open my eyes. The moment I do, the day will start and the time I have left with Ae Soo will start ticking again. I thought that this will go on. I can smell her scent so close that it makes me think if this is even real. Not until...

“Ae Soo dear~ wakey wakey! Guess who’s back-“ I immediately open my eyes and sit up seeing Uncle Kang Joon inside Ae Soo’s room.

“Sehun? What’s wrong?” Ae Soo sits up rubbing her eyes as she looks at me.

“Why the hell are you inside my precious niece’s room?” There’s so much emphasis on the you in his sentence that it fills like daggers on my chest. 

“UNCLE! Y..You’re back?!” Ae Soo sits up in panic.

“Do you mind getting off there young one?”

“Y..Yes!” I jump out of the bed and bowed to him. “We’re just sleeping and nothing more!”

He’s glaring at me right now. “Can I trust that you just slept?” He’s staring at me with daggers right now but I don’t think it’s just that. His eyes are turning red and suddenly I can’t control myself anymore.

“We kissed.” Where did that came from?! I gasp in surprise. I wasn’t supposed to say that!

“Uncle! That was so uncalled for! It’s unfair for you to use your powers against him unguarded!” I look at Ae Soo in confusion and she gives me a sigh. “He can control other people’s minds as long as he scares them so.. I’m so sorry Sehun!”

Chills grew down to my spine as I look back at him. His eyes turned back to normal and he smiled at me. I don’t think this is good. “You two, out of the room right now.”

Ae Soo and I did as we were told but I was told to seat two seats away from Ae Soo. God, I knew this would happen which is which is why I am refusing to stay.. “Uncle, nothing really happened I swear!”

“That’s not why I asked to talk to you two okay?” He smiled at Ae Soo then turned to me. His smile changed to a killer one. He knows how to scare his prey does he? “Now then. As I told you Ae Soo, I went back to the main house and you’re one hundredth day is approaching. You know how tradition works right?” Ae Soo nods. “But, as you know, Sehun’s a wolf and everybody’s against your relationship.”

I knew everything was too good. This is bound to happen. Uncle Kang Joon looks at me seriously. “Sehun, you are asked to go to the main house along with Ae Soo to celebrate her hundredth day and being a full-pledged Gumiho.”