Chapter 31

A Hundred Days Love

C h a p t e r   31


S  e  h  u  n

I watch her and hope that she wakes up anytime soon because she just fainted on me earlier when she saw me with a guy on her arms. I am enraged and aching for answers on who the hell is that guy that we took back with us but she fainted with blood on her arms. And why the hell aren’t her wounds healing? I have a lot of questions and it’s driving me crazy. It’s a relief that she’s okay though. 

“Mm...” I raise my head up when I hear a mumble. Her eyes flutter open then she stare at the ceiling then to her surroundings. 

“Hey.” I smile at her while caressing her forehead. She stares but doesn’t talk. 

“Oh my god. I’m dreaming again.” She talks to herself and shuts her eyes again. “I’m doing it again.. this has to stop. I just can’t bear it anymore..”

I was about to make a joke on her but when I see tears on her eyes, it brings ache to my chest. “Ae Soo, hey. Look at me.” I grab both of her hands and make her look at me. When she does, I cup her cheeks and gave her a smile. “You’re not dreaming. It’s true.”

Her eyes widen at my words. I know she can’t believe all of these because I can’t either. “Se..hun?” I nod. Her hands reach out to my cheek and she touches me to make sure that everything is real. When she realize that it is, she started crying again then hugs me. “It really is you..”

“Yeah, it’s me.”

She pulls away and gives me a good look while her hands remain on my cheeks. A smile finally rose from her face and we both chuckle. “I missed you.”

“I do too.” She scoots away from me and pats the space next to her. 

“Come here.”

“We might not be able to get out of here just in time for breakfast if you continue to invite me there.”

“Just come here.” I chuckle and get on the bed with her. When I lay down, she wraps her arms around me and nuzzled her face on my chest. “If this is a dream, I wouldn’t want to wake up.”

I laugh and kissed her forehead. “I told you that you’re not dreaming right?” She stares up at me and nods.

“But it feels like one.”

I pull her even more and rest my cheek on her head. “Yeah, you’re right.” Silence fell on us as we cuddle then she gasps and looks at me. “What’s wrong?”

“This isn’t a dream.”

“Yeah it’s not.”

“Then I was on a cave when you helped me?”

“Yeah you are.” She suddenly sits up.

“Where is he?” 

“The person who’s with you? We took him with us and the person from your Dad’s clan is looking after him-“ before I can even finish what I am about to say and ask her who the hell the guy is, she run off from the door leaving me behind. “Ae Soo, wait!” I run after her but she’s too fast. I don’t know how she even knew where the room is but she did. She stopped by the right room and entered. “Ae Soo-“

“Oh, Princess.” The guy who’s attending to him stands. 

“How is he? Is something wrong with him? Why is there something attached to him?” I can hear it in her voice. The worry. She’s worried about him. 

“He’s stable now. He must’ve lost too much energy because he’s been putting on a barrier for a while. He should wake up soon- Princess!” Ae Soo sighs in relief and sinks on the floor.

“Thank goodness...” I don’t like this. Why is she so worried about him? Who even is that guy anyway? He seemed familiar though.

“Can you leave us for a while?” I say to the guy and he nods. “You okay?” She was staring at the guy who’s lying at the bed and then snapped back at me. 

“Oh, uh yeah. I’m good.” She smiles. She stands and walked to the bedside taking the seat next to him. 

“Who is he?”


A  e    S  o  o

I look at Sehun when the question left his mouth. He’s looking at me with so much curiosity in his eyes but I don’t know how to tell him. He must’ve not recognize Ae Ryu because he’s not wearing his mask anymore. I smile and hold Ae Ryu’s hand. 

“It’s him. Ae Ryu.” There was silence between us and I can hear the wind from outside.

“C..Can you say that again? I must’ve misheard it.” I look at him this time. There’s so much disdain in his face right now but I have to tell him because he was there too when it happened.

“This guy right here is Ae Ryu and he’s my twin brother.” His face turned blank but I kept my eyes on him.

“Are you telling me- Did you just say that he’s-“ I nod and smiled at him. “HE KILLED UNCLE KANG JOON AE SOO!”

“I know.”

“How- HOW CAN YOU STAY CALM AND HOLD HIS HAND AFTER WHAT HE DID?!”

Tears swelled from my eyes but I kept my smile composed and my eyes on him. “He’s my brother.” I whisper as my voice shake.

“The hell he’s your brother!!” 

“Sehun!” He stormed out of the room and I’m left crying. I hold Ae Ryu’s hand against my cheek. “I know that.. but you did it to protect me right?”

₰  ₰  ₰  ₰  ₰  ₰ 

I stayed beside Ae Ryu the whole day. Yixing told me that he’s supposed to be awake by noon but he’s still sound asleep. I sigh and lie next to him. He’s a little hot and I think he’s got a fever so I requested lukewarm water and a towel to ease his fever. I expect Sehun to come back but he didn’t. I guess he’s still upset with me. When the door opened, I stand for anticipation but was dejected instead. He laughs when he sees my reaction but stands beside me.

“Yeah, yeah. I know you’re disappointed to see this face but he’s being stubborn you know?” Baekhyun sits beside me and stared at Ae Ryu. “So, heard that he’s your brother.”

“Is the news out?”

“Yep.” Silence takes over but Baekhyun decides to break it. “Your father knows too.”

“And?”

“Who knows? The tall guy said that it’s just normal for him to isolate himself at times like this. The bishounen said so.” 

I look at him with a weird look and chuckle. “Bi- what?”

“Oh my~ I did it again! I meant the guy who looks like a girl. Hahaha I’m one crazy otaku Ae Soo so don’t mind me! I just love Japan and anime so much. I’m not that caught up with my age do I?”

I smile and shake my head. “Not really. I missed you actually.” He gasps and was supposed to give me a hug when I stopped him with my hand. “I meant your personality and playfulness.”

He pouts and backs off. “You do know that’s what makes off my personality do you?” I laugh and look back at Ae Ryu. I wipe his sweat off and rinse the towel again. “I can’t say I welcome him already but, I practically carried him all the way here. I admit he looks like you but he-“

“I know.” I cut him off before he blurt out the words that I don’t want to hear right now. “I am having a hard time to accept everything but..” I hold Ae Ryu’s cheek and sigh. “He’s family and I’m the only one he has right now so I have to look after him. After all, he’s been alone ever since he was born and I took everything that he needs.. I think it’s his turn now.. to be cared and loved. It’s never too late.”


S  e  h  u  n

I stand outside the room where Baekhyun hyung just went in and heard Ae Soo talk to him. I don't meant to eavesdrop because it's usually not my thing but I can't possibly face Ae Soo at my current state. I'm positive that I'll just say bad things to her. But hearing what she said just now made me feel really bad. I can't possibly just ignore the fact that Ae Ryu killed her Uncle right in front of us. He's actually the man that I respect the most and thankful of since he took good care of Ae Soo in stead of her biological father. He practically entrusted Ae Soo to me and I told him that I will take good care of her but that doesn't include him dying. I sigh and heard the door open. Baekhyun hyung smiled the moment he closes the door and walks ahead of me. 

"Seeing you at that state, it seems to me that you heard everything."

"You took the words right of my mouth."

He chuckles and crosses his arms behind his head looking at me. "Did I?"

I stare back at him and followed the way he's taking. "You're boring a hole right on my back."

"Hyung."

"Hm?"

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Saying things as how you thought of them."

He stops walking and chuckled but he doesn't turn to face me. "Does it really seem that way?"

"Well yes. It doesn't?"

He finally turns to my direction and pats my shoulder. "It's nothing. Make sure you talk to Ae Soo about it okay? It doesn't feel fair since you heard her side and she haven't heard yours." He waves me goodbye and leaves but I'm left hanging with the words he said earlier. He's always like that. He looks so carefree and all but whenever I see him alone sometimes, he seem to be like a different person.

₰  ₰  ₰  ₰  ₰  ₰ 

When I tried to visit Ae Soo in her room, she’s not there so I guessed that she must be where Ae Ryu is so I headed there. But by the time I got there, I saw her Dad watching from the outside. I’m not expecting him to come in because he haven’t even gotten close to that door ever since Ae Ryu was brought here. I bet he doesn’t know what to do like I do when he heard that he had another child other than Ae Soo. His daughter and the death of his wife were already too much to handle alone and now he had a son. I wonder how he handle things right now. When he turns, he stops seeing me.

“Oh, you’re here.”

“Aren’t you going inside?” Acting dumb, I threw the question at him even though I already know the answer. I’m still curious as to what he’s going to say.

“No. I have a lot of things to take care of. But do tell Ae Soo I stopped by. She’s resting. Well then.”

“Only Ae Soo?” He stopped on his tracks. I don’t even need to turn to know that he’s frozen by my words. 

“Yes.” He replied and left.

I make my way inside and saw Ae Soo sleeping beside Ae Ryu. I smiled at the sight. This is one of the many things I love about her. She’s kind and very pure at heart. I know she still have some bad feelings for Ae Ryu but because he has no one but her right now, she chose to stay by his side. “Really, I don’t know what I’ll do about you Ae Soo.” I took off my jacket and placed it on her. I lean close and kissed her forehead. “I love you.”

I was about to go back when I see the eyes that’s been looking back at me. “You should take her back with you.”

I clench my fist my hold myself back at the desire to beat this guy up. But because Ae Soo’s here I won’t. “If I do that, she’ll just go back here because she wants to stay with you.” I head to the door when I hear him talk again.

“Thank you and I’m sorry.”


A  e    S  o  o

He went to me. He’s mad but he still went to me.

“Excuse me!” I tried to stop when I almost run in to someone when I turn at the corner. I hug Sehun’s jacket and continued running towards the room that he’s been staying. When I reach the place, I try to catch my breath and opened the door but he’s not there. “The bathroom! Maybe he’s in there!” I step in shutting the door close and opened the bathroom door and he’s here. For a moment I forgot what bathrooms are made for. I gasp turning away from him and flushed. “I..I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to peek on you trust me! When I woke up I just saw your jacket so I thought that you’ll be okay if we talk so I run here and-“

“Ae Soo.”

“Y..Yes?"

“You haven’t bathe yet right?”

“I haven’t what? Oh um, no I haven’t. I was taking care of Ae Ryu the whole morning so..” I gasped. Oh no. Do I smell?! “Oh god, I’m sorry! I guess I smell right?! I mean I haven’t taken a bath ever since I got here and-“ I hear Sehun chuckle and felt his presence behind me. And it’s too close that I’m feeling his breath on my neck. “S..Sehun?”

“Calm down. You’re talking too fast again and no you don’t smell.”

“Mngh..” I flinch when I felt his nose on my neck and he holds me from behind.

“You don’t have to worry about it. I love your scent.” 

“S..Sehun, what are you doing?”

“I haven’t bathe yet either. Let’s just do it together.”

My eyes widen and I turn to look at him. “WHAT?”

He smiles and holds my cheek placing his forehead on mine. “You finally looked at me.”

“Sehun.” 

“We’ve been away for a long while and when you got back, you told me you found your twin. The guy who killed your Uncle on top of that. Then, you tossed me to the side and spent half of the day with him. Yes I’m lonely and jealous. Thanks for asking.” My mouth drops at his words. I have no idea I made him feel that way and now I feel bad. 

“I’m so sorry Sehun.. I-“

“Now accept my request and take a damn bath with me.” I bit my lip because I have no words to retort that so I just nod. He grins then lowered his mouth to meet mine. I chuckle and push him a little.

“Wait, I thought the request was to take a bath with you. What’s with the kiss?”

He grins and pushes me softly to the wall. “I’m lonely Ae Soo.”

I laugh. “You’re playing dirty.” 

“I am.” He starts kissing me again and starts to take my clothing off one by one until I’m in front if him. Then, he carries me to the tub and made me sit on his lap. When he pulled away from the kiss, we both gasp for air but he doesn’t turn away from me. “The bruise on your cheek healed.” He said brushing his thumb on my cheek. “You haven’t healed fast for a while when I brought you here.”

“It must be because of the cave. No demon powers work there.”

“That so?” I nod and now that I had the good look at him, there are bags on his eyes. 

“Are you not sleeping properly?”

“I um...”

“Sehun?”

“I’m okay now so there’s no need for you to know about it.” I furrow my eyebrows. He’s not looking at me straight. 

“Sehun, look at me.” I said softly and cupped his cheeks.

“I got messed up when you’re gone. I have trouble sleeping because I get nightmares. I can hear everyone around me making assumptions that you might be dead.. and I don’t want to believe that. Ever since, I’ve been having dreams of you being dead and killed. That’s why I refused to sleep. I can’t look at it. I know it’s not true but..” he sighs and looks at me with a smile on his face. “But I know that’s not true now. Because you’re here. Alive in front of me.”

I lower myself and kissed him hoping that itms enough to make his worries fade away. Enough to make the pain I’ve cause him fade away but I know that it will never be enough. “I love you. You know that right?”

He smiled and nodded. “I know that. And you know that I love you too right?”

“Yes, I know it.” I gasp for air when he starts kissing my neck down to my chest. I hold him close and tight because I missed this. Holding him and being close to me. He lowers me to the tub and now he’s in front of me. He looks at me from above and I stare back at him. My mouth parts when he slowly touches me and watches me as I react. “Se...hun.” I let out a shaky breath because his touch drives me crazy. He lowers himself and kisses me and he soothes the soap across my skin. 

“You’re body’s getting hot Ae Soo.” I look up at him and he’s grinning at me. He’s teasing me. My eyes widen and I push him away. I grab the shampoo and quickly washed my hair. I hear a laugh so I turn glaring at him. “Are you mad?”

“I’m not..”

He laughs and hugs me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder. “I know this. It’s something that girls do and it’s always the opposite.” He turns the shower on and rinses my hair for me and I chuckle. “Don’t worry. I’ll make up for it okay?”

He was about to lean again to me for a kiss but stops midway. “Sehun?”

His face looked serious but a smile returned to his face. “It’s nothing. Let’s just finish taking a bath shall we?”

“Hm? Okay.” I thought that it was just all normal but I didn’t realize what change that moment will bring us after.