Chapter 4: You Again?

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung skips her way inside the gym's shower rooms. It was P.E. for their class and she just finished a game of volleyball with the other girls. She's all sweaty and sticky so a shower is a must before heading to her next class. She grabbed some of her stuff from the lockers and entered a shower stall. She managed to finish within five minutes but the rest of her classmates are already out of the changing rooms when she got out. Only Nako and Hitomi are with her but they're still showering.

"Hey guys I'll just buy some soda," Wonyoung announces while she stuffs her clothes back into its bag. Nako shouted an "okay" a few seconds later so Wonyoung went out freely. She's really happy since she'll sleep over at Yujin's house tonight and she can't wait, two hours left and school is almost over for the week. 

As she's hopping like a kid towards the vending machine she saw a familiar face standing there nearby the machines as if observing. She got nearer and realized it's her Doah sunbae-nim. "Hello sunbae-nim!" Wonyoung did a ninety degree bow. "Oh Wonyoung-ssi!" Doah greeted back, awkwardly. 

"I thought you have class sunbae-nim?" Wonyoung asks. 

"I do, I was just passing by and thought I should buy something first," Doah paused for a while as if she is thinking. She looks at her side and realized she's standing by the machines. "Yes, I have to buy something. That something is soda!" Doah squeaks. 

"Very funny sunbae-nim!" Wonyoung teases. Doah blushes and rubs her nape. "Well do you want soda too? I'll buy!" Doah tries to act cool and it's obvious that it's awkward for her but Wonyoung lets her.

"It's okay sunbae-nim, I'll buy my own!" Wonyoung refuses lightly.

"Nope, a good sunbae must treat her hoobae. So pick one and I'd pay for it," Doah argues. She gets money from her wallet and inserted it into the machine. "Go on, pick your drink," Doah says and convinces Wonyoung to finally pick a drink.

"Thank you sunbae-nim," Wonyoung bowed again. "No prob, you're a very cute hoobae anyway," Doah compliments her. Wonyoung is weak with compliments and she blushes quickly. She bows her head and covers her face with the soda can. 

"Yo Princess!" She turned around to see Yujin standing behind her accompanied by Yena. 

"Oh Yujin, why are you here?" Wonyoung's blush is long gone as she looks at Yujin. "You're cutting class again aren't you?" Wonyoung accuses her. "Hey don't be like that!" Yujin argues and fakes her tone as if she's hurt by what Wonyoung just said. "We were just passing by, right Yena?" Yujin looks at Yena. "Yes we are only passing by!" Yena absent-mindedly replies back. The two of them are looking at Doah's direction and when Wonyoung looks back she sees Doah staring back at them, at Yujin to be exact. It's as if they are judging each other.

"Okay, you three go now. I still have to meet up with Nako and Hiichan," Wonyoung excuses herself. 

"We'll meet by the guard post okay? Don't be late! And Doah, Nayoung is actually looking for you," Yujin says as she drags Yena away.

"Well I gotta go now too. See you when I see you Wonyoung-ssi," Doah bids farewell. "See you next time too sunbae-nim, and please just call me Wonyoung," Wonyoung replies back.

When Doah finally turned her back she gets back to the changing rooms. Nako and Hitomi are all dressed up. "I'll meet you guys outside. I forgot to return my bag to the locker," Wonyoung tells the two Japanese girls. Wonyoung picks up her bag heads to the lockers. She inserts the cod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter