Chapter 21: Doing It

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month is left before the school year ends. All the seniors are  busy finishing their requirements and applying for high school. Yujin is no exception to that and she's been stress out lately because of it. A lot of documents are needed to be filled and also interviews to attend to. The fact that she hasn't told Wonyoung about her passing the test in an arts high school located at Seoul worries her too. Chaewon ain't keeping it low either, she's been mentioning things about it every chance she could get.

 

Yujin is currently having lunch with Wonyoung and the rest of their friends. Surprisingly, Chaewon managed to escape the student council and is together with them. Yujin couldn't ignore the sight of Chaewon and Minju silently flirting from time to time either. She cringed when Chaewon wiped off something at the corner of Minju's lips.

 

Wonyoung snapped her out of it when she raised a question that alerted her so much.

 

“Have you chosen a school yet?"

 

Yujin felt drying up. No words are forming in her head to give the right answer. She feels bad for lying but answering honestly makes her feel worse. She awkwardly smiles as Chaewon's following words makes her feel more unease.

 

“Yeah, Yujin, have you picked a high school to enroll at?"

 

Yujin sent her a glare.

 

“I might pick whatever school my dad wants me to attend to.”

 

“I hope he sends you to America."

 

Yena's words is supposed to sound a joke but it meant something more to Yujin. Wonyoung's reply didn't make her feel better either.

 

“Uncle would never do that. Yujin if he does send you there, you won't go right?"

 

Wonyoung's pleading eyes and pouting lips make her feel the worst person on Earth. She sighs and patted Wonyoung's head.

 

“I won't go."

 

Chaewon of course heard it. She snorted and it gathered the attention of everyone. Wonyoung raised her eyebrow with a questioning look aimed at Chaewon. Yujin on the other hand is sending glares at her.

 

“You won't really go? Even if it's your dream?”

 

Wonyoung then shifted her attention towards Yujin. The other girl shifted awkwardly in her seat. She was saved when the bell rang indicating the end of the break. Yujin's the first to stand.

 

“I'm going first, homeroom is next and my teacher is expecting me,” Yujin said. She got her tray and walked out. Wonyoung stares at her. Chaewon is quick to get on her feet and follow after her while Minju pouts seeing Chaewon leave.

 

Yujin wants to be honest but how can she? Wonyoung and her just got better a few weeks ago she doesn't want to risk it again. When she applied for the school allowing her to leave the city and probably stay there for three years she only thought about wanting to break free from the place, from the younger girl, along with the thought that maybe that's really the best school she could go to. She didn't expect that things will turn out well for her in the end.

 

She stopped walking when Chaewon grabbed her from the shoulder. Chaewon's panting and they stood there for a while until Chaewon catches her breath. She looks at her with a pained expression.

 

“Do you want to skip school?"

 

Yujin's eyes widened.

 

“What?"

 

“Well we could always stay in my office, you seem to have a lot of worries. We can talk in there without anyone hearing about it.”

 

“For a student council you really are something,” Yujin snickers. Chaewon ignored her and pushed her towards her own office instead. Yujin dragged her feet but with Chaewon's force from behind she couldn't do much. When they got there Chaewon pushed her on the couch, the young las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter