Chapter 19: Explaining is Difficult

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin stepped on the school grounds with her backpack slung on her shoulders. She and Wonyoung are in speaking terms now although still not as close as before. Therefore, she still can't pick up the younger girl nor hangout at her place. It's okay though since she believes that development takes some time. 

Upon sitting on her chair, a ball of paper was thrown at her. She knew it's Yena, she heard the snicker right after the paper hit her head. She unwrapped the paper and there were words written on it. Yujin read it quietly before taking her pen from her bag to write back. 

 

How is was the date trip?

 

None of your business

 

You're no fun! Did you finally get in good terms with her again?

 

By her you mean WY or MJ?

 

Why are you in bad terms with MJ?

 

On the contrary I'm good with both :)

 

WHUUUUUUUUT???????

 

Yujin knew the teacher was about to arrive so she really left the message like that. Doah, being the class president stood up. She lead the greeting while the other students followed after. They all sat when the teacher gestured them to sit down. While the lesson proceeds, Yena kept on throwing her papers which she didn't bother to reply on.

The first one said,

 

THE FUC FUDGE?

 

The second one was sent right after the first.

 

YA!!! AHN YUJIN? 

 

By the third time Yujin knew the teacher is already looking at them. She took her pen and threw it back to Yena.

 

YOU GOTTA EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.

I will just shut up first.

 

The lesson continued without paper being thrown at her anymore. Yujin noticed how Doah and Nayoung are oggling at them though. She sent them a sheepishly smile. Nayoung laughed at her while Doah still analyzes the situation. 

By the time the bell rang, three people were heading towards Yujin's desk. Yena was the first to get to her. She slammed both of her palms on the table. With a huff she said, "What do you mean you're good with both of them?". Yena is sending a glare at her.

"Minju talked to me and we both said our faults in the situation. We both knew it's not going anywhere. As for Wonyoung, she and I talked at the party but after that I went home since Minju needed to go," Yujin replied.

"That explains why it felt Wonyoung was being dragged to go with us for the rest of the vacation," Nayoung joined in. "Oh don't get me started on the way Chaewon snapped at us everytime she could after I told her that Minju went home with Yujin," Doah added. 

"Why am I hearing my name in this conversation?" Chaewon stepped in the room with her hands on her waist. Nayoung and Doah turned pale after hearing her voice. Chaewon has this aura that you can never mess with her and the duo just did exactly that. They bowed their heads and returned to their seat.

"They were just talking about how upset you are when Minju left," Yujin answered. "Why are you here anyway?" Yujin asked this because it's very rare for Chaewon to leave her classroom or her office just to visit a friend. "I wanted to talk to you," Chaewon answered. She took the seat beside Yujin and gestured Yena to return to her seat just for a while. Yena reluctantly agreed since she still have hundreds of questions to ask. but that can wait.

"What is it?" Yujin asked, her voice low just enough for the two of them to hear. "I got the mail already," Chaewon said. Yujin held her breath and motioned for Chaewon to continue. "As expected, we got the results we wanted," Chaewon continued. Yujin let out a sigh and nodded her head. 

"I'm sorry kiddo," Chaewon apologetically said.

"What can we do anyway?" Yujin replied.

"I'll leave the mail on your locker just in case you wanna know more about it," Chaewon finally told. "Things are going to be hard from now on so you gotta say the right things," Chaewon said and stood. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter