Chapter 8

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel is walking in the hallway when he bumped into someone who is smaller in body than him. “Ouchhhh…” He looks up to find who he is. He is none other than Ong who is standing cross his arm on his chest. Daniel furrows his eye brow and “Ohhh…. You, what are you doing here?? Picking up your girlfriend??”

Ong frowns in frustration, “look at me Daniel, do I really look like someone who needs to come here to pick up a girl. The answer is definitely No.”

Daniel grimaces and roll his eye, “whatever keep out of my way. I am going to somewhere.”

“Where??”

“why do you want to know all my movements and my brain is not functioning properly to bicker with you. I am leaving. Don’t forget to come to library at the specific time”

“wait! I am coming here to have lunch with you.” Ong steps forward and pulls Daniel in his arms.

Daniel slaps Ong hand and he is really pissed off with Ong’s presumptuous manners “Could you ever speak without touching me?? Let me get off and why should I have lunch with someone I barely know.” Daniel yells at him because of his disgraceful manner.

“I won’t until you promise to have with me.” Ong insist.

“No.”

“So neither did I.”

Ong purposely wandering his eyes around the building and ignore Daniel’s attempt to escape from his grasp. He sees many students are watching them inquisitively and some are being jealous of Daniel. He still grabbing Daniel in his tight grip and seems to never give up.

“ok fine… I will . now let me go first.” Finally Daniel gives in.

“promise??”

“yeah..” Daniel responds irritably.

“Good to know, now follow me.”

“Ammm… aren’t we going to school canteen.”

“You are so talkative. Come here.” Ong pulls Daniel again but gently this time.

_____________________________________________

 

Now they are sitting cross each other in the restaurant which Daniel even had never dream to step a foot. The interior design is fascinating and the customers are also in the different level for him. Ong seems very comfortable with atmosphere and only he is discomfiting.

“Hey these food are very expensive. I would better wait here and you can eat alone. Besides I am not that hungry tho so that we can go leave out and I will get take away from my usual street shop.” Daniel is pouting right now because he is also hungry as hell but he doesn’t want to eat that expensive stuffs and especially he shouldn’t take benefit from someone who he kinda hate (lies). But he is betrayed by his appetite that is growl carelessly in front of Ong. Ong chuckles when he hears the sound and at the same time Daniel is wanting to bury on his own grave with embarrassment. His face and the tips of his ear are beet reddening right now. Meanwhile Ong is giving his orders to the waiter who is standing beside them since earlier.

“Don’t worry for the bill. It is on me. Besides I ordered randomly and my favorites dishes for two people since I don’t know your liking. Apart from that you can take more if you want or don’t like my orders.” Ong is smiling at Daniel in amusement.

Daniel is being shy at that moment and all the time he does is nodding with agreement. Daniel is unwieldy turning over the menu according to avert from Seongwo gaze. Ong is chatting with his friend and bragging that he is having lunch with Daniel.

Within ten or fifteen minutes the food they ordered from earlier start arriving and Daniel is looking over these food with mouth-watering.

“You can eat, Daniel. I guarantees there is no poison.” Ong said teasingly.

“shut up, I know. I am just thinking where I should start and I don’t think we can eat up all since it is too much for two people.” Daniel complains.

They are eating silently until Daniel chokes over spicy soup. He is coughing intensely and his eyes become blurred with tears. Ong immediately goes to Daniel side and one hand is rubbing on his back while the other one is holding a glass of water.

“Daniel, are you ok??? Here drink water first. I told you to eat slowly. But you have been eating like there is no tomorrow instead.”

Daniel glares at him and “ why are you scolding me since you are the one who brings me here in the first place and it is not my fault since the foods are so delicious and I am hungry as .” Daniel is able to still bit back even though he is in the difficult situation that he is still coughing tho.

“Oh my Daniel, I was amazed by your special effort to retort me back even you are not physically ok. Anyway, I guess you are alright now. We are not eating more in case I am worried you and either of us still need to go back to school.” Daniel is only able to nods.

Ong pays off the bill and they leaves the place. The time they get inside Ong’s car “ Would you like to do drink something that would help you??”

“No need, just drive to school. I think we are kinda late.”

Ong nods in agreement and start driving but he is thinking of his current position and why he has been doing these kind of staffs and why he cannot tired of Daniel’s actions toward him. If it was someone else in Daniel place, he would do something like leaving him behind at that place and he wouldn’t hesitant to cut off their connection. But here, Daniel is not the one who made a move to progress their relationships but he is. He clearly know that they are not in the position to think like that and they are not even acquaintance. They just knew their names like two or three d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter