Chapter 18

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bar is crowded with many segment people, as it is Friday and tomorrow will be holiday for most of the people except who have to work on Saturday as well.

Most of the girls are looking and waving at them, acting cute or y in flirty ways, especially to Ong, who is basically handsome but tonight is on another level of handsomeness. He is wearing expensive leather coat, skinny ripped jean pant are wrapping his long legs, and hair is styled to expose his forehead, besides he put on a little make-up to look-good and to match with the atmosphere. But as always, his attention is all over the boy who is sitting beside him but not in that obvious way expressing they are boyfriends since Daniel reminded him to stay normal like they all are friends. He didn’t agree Daniel’s idea at first, he had whined and said someone might think Daniel is single and what if they try to approach him. But Daniel being Daniel, never changed his decision, so at the end, they just came up with Daniel’s choice.

“Hey handsomes!” along with the voice, two girls are approaching them. They are kinda y yet cute, so-so, but lack of ability to seduce four of them. And one of the girls is standing between Daniel and Ong, and another one is beside Minhyun and Jaehwan. The girls might be drunk and high by alcohol, and probably they are trying to hook up with them. Sungwoon casually keeps sipping in beer silently.

Ong can feel a hand is running on his lap, when he looks at his side, Daniel’s face is expressing he is absolutely uncomfortable with the situation because when he gives a look down, this girl’s left hand is on his boyfriend’s thigh.

He immediately brushes off the hand, “Sweety, you better go and find someone else. I have no interest in you.” Ong rejects her with man manner and take her another hand off from his thigh. On the other hand, Minhyn and Jaehwan also struggling to get out of this mess. Ong tugs the girl away and pull the stool Daniel’s is sitting, toward him and put his arms around Daniel’s waist. The girls laugh, “Oh, I see, you guys are gay.” Then they leaves, leaving the group Jaehwan, Minhyun and Sungwoon cursing Ong “What the !” “ you Seongwo,” “” his friends are cussing him because they were also mistaken as gay because of Ong’s action. Ong can’t help but burst into laughter at his friend’s scowling faces.

‘Having drinks is great but drinking with your love is on top of the moon.’ They are enjoying their time, despite sometimes Ong steals a kiss from his boyfriend and then his friends complain him to restrain himself and spare some recognition their existences for only tonight.

“Oh my Daniel!” with the voice, Daniel’s body instantaneously tense under Ong’s touch. They can see a boy is walking straight toward them, holding a can of beer in his hand. “Babe, what is wrong?” Ong worried asks to frozen Daniel. Out of sudden, Daniel abruptly gets up and drag Ong to somewhere.

“Hey! Wait! Daniel, why are you running away from me again? I won’t do anything to you this time.” This boy is yelling like this is not the first time of he and Daniel meeting. So, it helps Ong confirm that he must be someone Daniel know.

“Babe, where are you going?” Ong finally can make Daniel to stop from constantly running in the crowd. Daniel is fidgeting, yeah he is fidgeting with fear, sweats are forming on his face and hands are shaking.

The boy from earlier eventually get closer to them, followed Ong’s friends who are now standing behind Ong.

“Woahhhh, Daniel..you did change a lot! You become way cuter than the last time I saw you. Should I say the day we split.” the boy says in annoyance tone with a leer.

Daniel is still being silent and tighten the grip on Ong hand. Ong frowns in frustration and decided to come between them. “What do you want?” He asks while trying his best to be calm.

“Oh, dude!” the boy briefly runs his eyes up and down of Ong then he continues,“Let me remind you with my benevolence, you might be his next target. This is trying to use you to get benefits your money.” This boy laughs with disgusting manner which makes Ong growls inside.

“Who is here? If there is someone, it must be you, .” Ong retorts back and rapidly casts a glance to Daniel who is shaking his head in the way of telling not to believe this boy, tears are forming under the dim light of bar. Then he turns toward the boy again, “Who are you?” he asks and this jerk start laughing mockingly.

A hint of anger rising inside Ong and he shifts Daniel behind the back of him, then he immediately step forward and grabs the collar of this boy’s shirt, “I am asking you, who are you and how dare you disturb Daniel.” he is snarling at this boy.

This boy laughs nonchalantly again and glare back to Ong, “I used to be his prey before you,” he pushes off Ong’s hands and, “Don’t worry, we happened nothing because this didn’t get money from me to happen something beyond kisses. He is just gold-digger who tried to seduce innocent victims to get money from them.” This boy is shouting at Ong’s face.

“No, no, it is not true. Don’t believe him, I am not like this, Seongwo. Don’t believe him, he tortured me because I didn’t give him what he wanted. I am not that kind of person, Seongwo, don’t believe him.” Daniel is begging, tears are drooling and making a gesture of putting the palms together and raising them on his forehead. Ong’s heart is aching at the sight so that he pulls Daniel into the embrace and his hands are soothingly Daniel’s back in comforting way, “Shuuuu, shuuu, babe, I believe you. Don’t worry.”

“ha ha ha ha ha,…..” They all can hear the mischievous laughter from the boy, Ong glare at him again. “Daniel, , your acting is incredible, it is masterpiece, you .” Ong instantly pulls away from Daniel and punch this boy on his face, “Shut the up your mouth, jerk.”

Actually, they are in the corner of the bar. So most of the people don’t aware the started fight. The boy pushes back Ong and throw his first fist, but Ong expertly shoved away and twists this boy’s arm behind his back which make this boy yelp in pain, without prolonging the time, Ong immediately jolts this boy down on floor and he himself sits on top of the boy. He tightly clutches this boy neck when one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter