Chapter 12

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel..Daniel…Daniel…All he can think about is Daniel and his kissable lip. He is already so whipped for him and just found the word which is deeper than love, it must be D.A.N.I.E.L and now he starts to realize why he had avoided to love someone for the past years because if you starts falling in love, there is no way you can come out from this chasm. This is the reason why he didn’t want to be in relationship and that is exactly how he feels right now. He is addicted to Daniel’s lip and he can kiss that soft and puffy lip all days long without eating anything. He can stare at him the whole day if Daniel is beside him but being in different majors disturb him aside from doing that. He sigh heavily and long his hand to reach his phone to text his Daniel. ‘Yes, he is my Daniel. Do you hear me? He is mine.’
Meanwhile, Daniel is still in daze that he and Ong had become a thing. His heart is still bouncing in excitement that he couldn’t even concentrate on his lecture. He startles when his phone is buzzing in his pocket and see 1 new message from Ong.

Ong: “I missed you already. I will be waiting in front of your classroom and pick you up. Just text me before your class about to dismiss.”
Niel: “What for?”
His phone immediately vibrates again as Ong is waiting for his reply.
Ong: “We will have dinner together and just want to spend the time with you.”
He smiles and flushed at the thought of how cheesy Ong has become.
Niel: “Fine.”
Ong: “Love you.”
He decided not to reply this one and shove his phone back into his pocket.

When he gets outside, Ong is already waiting in the hallway and smiles as soon as he see the person who he has been waiting for, wide spread his arms as he is gesturing Daniel to give him a hug. But Daniel paused within his reach and murmurs “We are in public.” Ong takes a step toward him and wrap his arms around Daniel. “I think I already told you I don’t care them.” “But I care.” Daniel whispers in a low tone enough to hear only Ong. He knows that Daniel is still being insecure and unsure about their relationship. Maybe he doesn’t believe him till now or he has been feeling something odd. But he can understand that Daniel couldn’t put his trust on him that easily. He let out a sigh and break the hug. “Are you hungry now???” He doesn’t need to wait for reply since Daniel’s appetite has just shown a sign that he is hungry af. Ong chuckles and Daniel smacks his chest and pout “Don’t make fun of me”.

“Oh, my baby is hungry right now, Come here” Ong laces their hands together and lead them to his car. Daniel has blushed hard being called baby by Ong and it is a relief that he is a little lagging behind him.

The ride is more pleasant and comfortable than the rides they used to share. Ong’s one hand is on steering while the other is holding Daniel’s hand. “Baby, you can have a nap if you are sleepy. I will wake you up if we arrive there.”

Daniel shakes his head in refuse, “No, I am not sleepy at all. Just tired and hungry.” Ong squeezes his hand a little in a comforting way. “Just wait a minute and we will be there soon.” Daniel nods in return and Ong speed up to reach faster their destination.

They can see the outside of fancy restaurant in a meter away which is not that different with other restaurants Ong used to drag him, but still this is another restaurant. Ong parked his car and get out but not before kissing Daniel chubby cheeks. He held the door of restaurant for Daniel entering first before him and leads to the table he had reserved earlier. 

“Seongwo, can we just eat at a normal restaurant next time? I think you have already wasted a lot of money on me and I don’t want it.” Daniel whispers between them.

Ong smiles at Daniel’s innocent request and gently takes his hand on the table, “Baby, you deserves it. I told that I will give you all the best I can and I meant it. Another point is that I used to use a lot of money more than this in clubbing or something like this and you are the one who turn me into a better person. So don’t worry for that. And seeing you getting fat make me happy so that you become piggy as if anyone don’t want to come near you except me.” He laughs with his statement. 

Daniel withdraws his hand and throw a minor glare at him, “OMG, that is why I thought I gained a lot of weight recently. That culprit is your evil idea huh?? No I am not eating tonight.” His lips become pouty more than before and folds the hands in front of his chest in a resentful manner.

“Don’t blame me if I kiss you right now and here since you are that cute Daniel. Eat or I will kiss you right here. Choose your preference” Ong gives his warning with a smirk.
Daniel scowls his face in irritation and he really want to give a smack on Ong’s head at that moment. He offends, “Do you know that you are putting me under duress Mr.Ong Seongwo?”

Ong really can’t fight back the urge to kiss Daniel, so he does exactly what he wanted, bends over to give a quick peck on his lip. Daniel’s face immediately heated up by the action and gives his death glare to the person across over him. Ong grins and “I gave you first warning to stop being so cute but you never listen to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter