Chapter 11

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ong had been asking through phone about the condition of Daniel’s hand in the past two days and Daniel replied that they are almost completely recovered that he didn’t need to worry anymore. But he had been urging Daniel that he could come over to check those were really complete healed or not. Nevertheless, Daniel stopped him from doing this and told him not to overact. For his own heart’s problem, he already decided that he will open up his feelings toward Daniel today in any cases and he is pretty sure he won’t get the receipt back immediately. Anyway, who cares? He would not be Ong Seongwo if he give up that easily. ‘He will be mine today.’

He is in their usual place with his friends.

Sungwoon raises his eyebrows, “what about your progress?”

Ong earnestly thinks for a while before replying, he leans a bit and puts his elbow to the table “ What if I don’t want to play this game anymore??” he asks wholeheartedly. He knows himself that he must do something with his feelings and he should start a move before something happens. He might lose his mind even if someone steals a glance when Daniel is acting cute and adorable. He had never felt like this for every other persons if it is not Daniel. He is sure he has been straight for his life time but he assured last night that he won’t anymore and he won’t even be shameful even it means he has to go all gay for Daniel. ‘! I think I already love him so much’ To be honest here, there is no hope Daniel to like him back or has a mutual feeling with him right away. But, on any occasions, he will definitely make Daniel his and falls for him no matter what happens as long as he can be with him. There is a determination that he will never let anyone to take Daniel away from him and Daniel must be beside him for eternity. Yeah… He hadn’t allowed to anyone to take anything he treasures away from him, so there is no difference either in Daniel’s case. One day, Daniel has to be his and only his.

“Are you ing serious??? What make you want to quit the game??” Jaehwan asks amazingly and even Minhyun and Sungwoon peek up their head in interesting. They have no point here why Ong unreasonably quit that quick even though they already hoped for this as knowing something might happen between these two but not even before full one month. Truth to be here, the three already anticipated the possible reasons and grins all along.

Ong coughs slightly before he keeps his straight face, “I think I fell first for Daniel.”

He briefly pauses and wanders his eyes to see his friends’ reaction but their reactions make him confused because they are snorting with rocking bodies. Not after ten seconds, he was greeted by Jaehwan’s mischievous outburst and soon enough followed by other two. Ong furrows his eyebrow in bafflement before he give a smack to Jaehwan’s head and “ Why the are you guys laughing over my feelings even it is not something funny.”

Jaehwan rubs his head before he shrieking again and “You are oblivious idiot dude, we already knew that you were becoming restless when something was related to Daniel. That is why we confidently gambled so that the wager is definitely at our side. Furthermore, we wanted you to see yourself like in the mirror for your feelings and we are glad that you finally found yourself in Daniel and we got our deserved achievements.” Jaehwan winks after the last word.

Ong becomes smiley by the minutes in understanding and give a thump up to his friends “I just realized you guys are so smart sometimes and for the bet I will consider them as rewards for your brilliance.”

“But how about Daniel???” Minhyun pops the question and stare at Ong.
“Arrr… I don’t think we had mutual feeling yet but don’t worry I will shoot it up and make him fall for me. I guess I will confess him today. You know no one can escape my charms.” Ong is conceited his his charms again and give a smug satisfaction.

“fine, Good luck and thank for your plentiful generous and we will appreciate them.”

“Thz for your wish but no thanks to my bank account clearance.”

 

Ong is leaning against the wall of finance building scrolling down his phone when he sees Daniel walking out of the building in his pink hoodie with messy hair. Daniel yawns before he looks at the familiar gesture before making his way forward and pretend to ignore Ong’s presence. But he doesn’t know who he is trying to mess up with, the Ong Seongwo , the most popular boy who is grinning sneeringly at him before he walks along with Daniel. Daniel creases his brow and place a certain distance between them but Ong closes their gap and wraps his hands around Daniel’s waist before giving a smack on his cheek. Daniel speedily shoves away with wide eyes and looking his surrounding as there are some girls who are watching him with envious. “What the did you do, Mr Ong Seongwo?? Do you know what kind of behavior is that???” Daniel yells at him. Ong give him an evil smile before leaning his head to whisper against Daniel’s ear, “It is clearer than crystal because I like you, Daniel”.

Daniel steps a back, gapes with astonishment by Ong’s kind of confession and he presses his chest because it is thumping carelessly. After a minute, he unceasingly blurt out something Ong cannot focus clearly but the passerbys are looking at him like lunatic. It look like Daniel is really muddle and all he wants to do is squeeze him is his embrace ‘! Why he is that adorable’. He grabs Daniel’s hands and drags along forward. “Ong Seongwo, where the are you taking me again?? Let me go.” he is screaming and struggling but he doesn’t use much effort to escape from Ong’s grip since he definitely knows that Ong would never give up. He was shoved into his car again and locked inside, in a minute the opposite side of door is opened along with Ong gets in. Daniel is lifted in his underarm from his seat and makes him sit on the latter lap in which Daniel is subconsciously moved and being locked in tight embrace. (plz imagine Ong can lift Niel..hahaha) No need to say, their position is totally awkward and uncomfortable that Daniel is sitting astride Ong on his lap in that narrow space and his back is almost touching with steering. Between this two, Daniel is physically bigger one but in dominance and prominence, Ong is significantly being in charge. Ong is underneath him and at this moment nothing can be redder than Daniel’s face and he think his heartbeat is faster than that bullet train in Japan and his breath are caught in his throat to speak up something. Ong grabs his hand first and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter