Chapter 14

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are indeed disgusting, what did I do in my life to deal with this kind of girls! Besides, what do they mean I believe people too easily and what is the thing I don’t know about Ong, I admit there are still a lot of things I don’t know about him, but by looking their expression, it must be something related to me.’ He intensely stares at them but making sure not to be rude. ‘Yeah, they are girls, Daniel. Calm down. I am not someone who would have a row with girls because of a boy.’ So he breathes long inhale before staring directly to the girl in front him who might be the leader of this group. “Ohh, I wonder which kind of news you adopting. I think I should be the one deciding it will freak me out or not.” He claims nonchalantly, that make they laugh out loud again and some people are also looking at them.

“Fine, Fine. Don’t worry, We are gonna tell you. This is the only intention why we are here. That is Oppa doesn’t-,”

“Hey girls, go to your own places. I gotta start lecturing.” They all are cut off by the teacher who comes earlier in. The girls don’t seem content and one of the girls opens to continue again but the class is already starting and the lecturer is glaring them since they are blocking the way for other students to see the whiteboard.

Daniel shakes his head in displease, ‘How those girls can be that boorish, they look like mobsters rather than girls.’

*

It is the 6th time Ong got hit from his own boyfriend, they are studying in the library because the test is coming nearer and only two days are left before Monday, D-day. “I already explained you several methods and techniques to solve these problems of financial performances in business. Firstly you have to analyze these problems and use these techniques to identify these data Seongwo, Why your head is so thick. OMG, I can’t even believe how you can easily forget this so far. This is Friday and don’t forget your promise.” Daniel is unable to forebear Ong’s dumbness in studying who can’t memorize well the methods, more accurately he knows it is not like Ong cannot memorize but he just doesn’t want to. He slips a long sigh. “Seongwo, I swear to god you couldn’t touch me for 1 month if you fail this test.”

It makes Ong instinctively protest, “Daniel, are you serious. It is only fifth day of our relationship, but you are gambling upon that. OHH, how ruthless you are! It hurts me.” Ong pouts and pleading with puppy eyes to his boyfriend who seems to never give in.

“No, this is my decision, I won’t change. So study diligently and ask me through phone if you have any problems within these two days.” Daniel proclaims decisively, he realizes this is the only way to handle Ong who has been stubborn for life.

Ong widens his eyes, instantly stands up on feet and almost yells at Daniel in the library. “WTF Daniel, You mean we won’t meet in this weekend. What the hell is that? I thought you would love to see me like I do.”

Daniel forcibly pulls Ong’s hands down to sit and gesturing him with his forefinger placing on his mouth to be quiet, “Shuuu..,” since other students starts paying attentions to them and he doesn’t want to be expelled again by the librarian. He struggles to persuade Ong to be in his seat first, “Hey, why are you so serious with that? Just being in relationship doesn’t mean we need to see each other every day. Besides, you need to concentrate on your studying and so do I.” He explains to the person whose brows are knitting with hindrance.

“But I want to see you, baby. What if I would not be able to pay attentions to these idiot lessons since I am sure all I can think is you.” Ong looks at Daniel who is shy in his spot and face color changes by seconds into pinkish and ha smiles how only that kind of word can make his boyfriend went all shy.

Daniel pretends to cough and look everywhere but Ong who is staring at him amusingly. “Baby, your face is reddening. What is wrong? Are you not feeling well?”

Daniel throws with a nearest pen to Ong and frown, “Don’t act like you don’t know it is because of your silly statement. Besides, how dare you change the topic? We were discussing about the test. No excuse, first things first, so study first.” He pauses for a while and shift his eyes to somewhere else, “Ahemmm, if you did as I told, I will accede you one thing, everything is ok by me.” Ong’s grin reforms on his face, that Daniel abruptly need to remind him, “Hey hey! Don’t think something dirty! I am just talking about formal date or..amm.. something simple you want.”

Ong smirks and leans forward, put his elbow on the table and glower at him. Daniel steals a fail glance and panic when he see Ong’s evil smile. “Wh-what..are you thinking?” He stammers as the grin on the face of person in front of him growing bigger even more.

Ong shrugs and “Amm, Why? I haven’t utter even a single word here, baby. You are the only one promise after talks. But you know I am more than glad to get an offer from you. This is how sweet of you.” He pulls Daniel hand and lift up to his mouth to kiss each of knuckles. After all, “Ok, I agreed to persevere for this test. Just keep your promise and make it happen. I guarantee I won’t make a request something you are not able to do. I promise it must be modest. Ok?” Daniel timidly nods and Ong smiles, “But we will talk on video call if I miss you. Alright?”

“Ok fine, this is deal.” Finally, Daniel can make a proper sound, not embarrassed anymore and withdraw his hand back from Ong.

*

Ong stretches his hand above his head as soon as he get out of the classroom after test. “OMG, I still can’t believe I could hit the nail for this test. I hope Daniel would be proud of me since I didn’t break the promise I have made.” He energetically rises his fist in the air, he friends just roll their eyes, in fact they are just as usual, on the verge of failing again since they don’t have anyone to encourage their spirit to do something.

“Seongwo, don’t make us to have a hate sight of you. Plz,” Jaehwan chastises outwardly and give his glare to the person who is currently walking ahead of him while scrolling through his phone.

He gives back a look to his friends, “Oh, Jaehwannie don’t be jealous. People are born along with their fate since they were given a birth. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter