Chapter 17

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ong is leaning against his car in the next early morning when Daniel leave his house, arms folding across his chest.

Daniel is not allowed to miss more than 2 classes in one month if it is not emergency since he is joining this university not because he has a lot of money, just because he tried hard to get scholar.

Daniel yawns and made his way to bus-stop, ignoring Ong’s presence. Ong immediately comes closer to him and out of expectation, Daniel is carried in bridal style and immediately brought to Ong’s car. He is struggling to escape, but he doesn’t dare to move extremely as afraid of falling on hard ground. He is put inside and readily buckled up in the seat. After seconds, Daniel hears the driver-seat doors is being opened, “I am pretty sure I told you to stay away from me.” He mutters without bothering to cast a glance.

Who is Ong to give in that easily, he smirks and “I am also pretty sure, I made it clear to you I will make you mine again and I would never surrender to get it.” Ong immediately counter him.

Daniel becomes silent and pout because he can’t find the right word to retort back at Ong, he can see from the corner of his eye that white bandage is wrapping around Ong’s hand which is the spot he saw bruises last night. He wants to ask something, but also he doesn’t want to be the person who start conversation so that Daniel swallow down the rising curiosity.

“Babe, have you finished your breakfast?” Ong asks him. ‘No, I won’t answer to this moron that I haven’t finished.’

He hears Ong’s sigh before the engine is started in a minute.

Ong stopped his car in front of McDonald to get take away for Daniel, who is still silent even after he come back with chicken and burger. He hands them to Daniel, but Daniel is still ignoring him. “Daniel, I know you are mad at me. I already told you it is my fault to have a bet on you.” he sighs, “But you know, I did love you so much. No, I love you so so so so much, I already had a lot of regret and guilty back them but I made promise myself I will do anything to make it up for you. Besides, I almost had clearance to my bank acc because that three idiots are greedy like they have never used expensive stuffs in their lives.”

Daniel turns back to him at the end of his statement, “You mean I am culprit for your bank clearance.” Ong realized his explanation lead to the wrong direction for Daniel who is in bad mood when it comes to Ong, “Babe, you are misleading again. I just want you to know that I love you more than this idiot bet and my bank account.” Daniel goes back to silence again and looks outside to the road.

“Here, eat it.” Ong puts the foods on Daniel lap.

On the way, Ong can see from his corner of eyes that Daniel is eating like a child who doesn’t get his fod for seven days. He smiles and shakes his head in disbelief how a person can change the two sides of him at the same time.

Ong parked his car, when he looks back to Daniel who is unbuckling to get out, he finds there is some sauce snickering on Daniel mouth. There is tissue box in his car but he decided to wipe it in different way. Without waiting for time, he pulls Daniel’s face toward and this remaining sauce. Daniel’s body tense and he can see Ong’s smirk after their face pull apart. “Oh! McDonald is still maintaining the original taste, delicious as always.” Then he winks.

Daniel slaps Ong’s arm as soon as he gains his senses back to normal state, “Who allowed you to kiss me, idiot?”

Ong chuckles at Daniel’s cuteness, “Babe, don’t forget that we are still boyfriends. I already proclaim that you are responsible for my heart. Plus, I think I have full authority to kiss my precious boyfriend.”

“Who is your boyfriend?” Daniel grimaces and retorts back to Ong before he gets outside.

“Daniel, you are so shameless!” Daniel turns his head to the voice come through. The girls who came to his house and revealed about the bet, are walking straight to him. He instantly feels uneasy with the unpleasant feeling.

“How dare you come out from Oppa’s car even after you have already identified the truth?” They adds.

“Pardon! What kind of psycho is it? It is your business?” the familiar voice appears from the back of Daniel along with one arm snaking on his waist. The faces in front of him that are twisting earlier, instantaneously become lose composure, and tremble on their legs.

“O-ppa, Oppa….,” they are stammering on their words and fears are obvious in their eyes and all of sudden, heads are lowering like prisoners.

“Who is your Oppa?” Ong asks with a stern voice, and tries to kiss on Daniel’s cheek who is puzzlingly staring at the girls with disbelief eyes for their changes. The girls who acted like tiger in front of Daniel are behaving like rabbits in front of Ong, “Babe, you are supposed to stare at me tho instead of them.” Ong whispers with a husky voice in his ear.

Ong’s expression turns into straight face again when he glares to the girls who can’t even show their faces in frightening. “So, it means all of you are sniggers who put a bomb between us? Who do you think you are to incite a riot, huh?” If Daniel is stranger who know nothing about Ong, he would thought Ong is really a harsh person because of his current expression, jaw is sharping with anger and glowering on the girls, who is always gentle to him.

“I am asking you, did you tell Daniel something related to me?” he yells at them. With that tone, even Daniel startles with intense voice, no need to mention the girls who are quaking at the thought of facing Ong. So, Daniel, the kind-heart, decided to get involved between them. “Seongwo, we better go, they are girls. Don’t scare them.”

“Baby, I need to make it clear to them not to give a to you again.” Ong comforts him and again face to the girls.

“Did you see how compassionate he is, huh?” The girls nod in return and, Ong can feel Daniel is tugging the edge of his shirt. Finally, he sighs and, “I will leave it this time because of Daniel, Don’t ever try to mess up with him again. If this kind of occurrence would happen because of you guys again, just dig your own grave” leave the girls with the last warning before he drags Daniel.

*

“Daniel!” He is sitting in the class when his name is called out of sudden. When he looks around, he can see the trio, Jaehwan, Minhyun and Sungwoon who are standing at the entrance of the room. They are gesturing Daniel to come over there. He searches certain someone in case Ong is also somewhere hiding but the person is not there, only three of them. He sighs and walks where the trio are standing.

“What is the matter?” Daniel can see they are moping, head dropping to ground like other girls in the morning. Especially Jaehwan, who made a big mistake, cannot even stare to Daniel’s eyes.

“It- it is, can we talk for a while, not here….. Ahhh, I mean somewhere there won’t be a lot of people.” Sungwoon hesitantly suggests.

An angel, Daniel can’t deny as they are being timid for some reasons, after all he nods in agreement.

*

As soon as they are sitting in the cafe outside of campus, Sungwoo starts, “Daniel,- ah, about the bet, ah..it is..,”

“Sungwoon-shi, you don’t need to be hesitant for something. You know, I am si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter