Chapter 16

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel has been running through all the way to Ong’s department. When he gets to there, Ong had already left the place. He is absolutely in an exhausted state by running throughout the way from the gate to here, so that he is panting and gasping for air, bend down and hands are supporting on the knees. Just after seconds, he remember to call Ong on phone, Daniel fumbles in his pocket but surprisingly, there is nothing. ‘-, I forgot it.’ So, he decided to ask someone to know where Ong is, he goes to the student who is almost going into the room, “plz, excuse me. Did you see around Ong Seongwo?”

“Yeah! I saw him in the canteen with his friends.”

Daniel smiles and thanked him before he speedily runs to reach his next destination. When he arrives there, Daniel can see Ong is looking down something and his thumps are moving, ‘It seems he is typing. Oh I forgot to tell you, I already decided if Seongwo would deny this bet issue, I am gonna open up my feelings to him and I already prepared for it on the way.’

He is approaching them with pretty quick steps, inches far away within his reach, the distance is like he could hear all the things they say. “Does Daniel know about our bet on him?” Daniel freezes and his world is rotating, head is spinning and his legs become tied in this spot, eyes are blurring with tears. The truth Jaehwan recently revealed are repeating in his head, ‘bet, bet. It means the girls were right and the video is not edited after all? Why? Why? What did I do to deserve this? Tell me plz, someone answer me out……’ the only thing he can move in that moment is eye, he can see Ong instantly notices him and only Jaehwan is ongoing since he couldn’t see Daniel as he is standing behind Jaehwan. The last thing he knew before he blacks out is Ong yells his lung out at Jaehwan to stop his chatter.

*

As soon as Ong tilts up his head, he realizes Daniel is standing there and his face is sweating a lot while his eyes are watery with tears threatening to flow out. So he screamed out to stop Jaehwan who cannot stop chattering. Within a blink of eye, Daniel, the love of his life collapses on ground, he calls out Daniel’s name before hastily running there and abruptly lifts unconscious Daniel in bridal style, shouting repeatedly through the way to his car, “emergency here, keep out of way.”

His friends are also running after him, Minhyun and Sungwoon help him open the back door and put Daniel inside when Jaehwan doesn’t dare to look to Ong because he thinks the whole situation has occurred because of him and he is blaming himself for this. When Ong runs to the front side door, Sungwoon stops him and, “I will drive, stay beside Daniel.” Ong nods and immediately shoves inside the car. He can see Minhyun gestures him that they will follow them with another car. He perceives Jaehwan whose head is dropping in fear, he doesn’t blame his friend. He knows this is determined by fortune and they all couldn’t change it.

Ong places Daniel’s head on his shoulder and his hands are wrapping around on shoulder. “Sungwoon, drive as fast as you can in the fastest route. I want all fastest to get arrived to the hospital.” His friends nods in return who is starting engine now.

Ong is busy kissing Daniel’s head and murmuring something in Daniel’s ear while hands are brushing Daniel’s arms. ‘I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry babe, plz plz, wake up. Don’t stay like this. I know you was mad that I will receive any punishment you’ll give me but you are not including, don’t penalize yourself like this, babe, the one who should be in this state is not you but me. Plz, wake up soon, Daniel so that you can make me hurt.’

Sungwoon hears Ong is blaming himself and apologizing constantly to unconscious Daniel. ‘It hurts when you see your friend in this state and this is my first time seeing Seongwo that desperate to something.’

*

As soon as they get to hospital, they have to go direct to the emergency department since Daniel’s case is impulsive, Ong is holding Daniel hands all the time while doctors are checking out Daniel. After they have done everything they require, the doctor turns back to him and pat his shoulder, “There is no need to worry, the patient is just weaken and blood pressure has decreased but fortunately, we could make it turn back to normal state and I think he will wake up within 6 hours. Let him have a sleep for now.” Ong continuously thanks the doctor until he take his leave. He take a seat on the edge of bedstead and pulls up the blanket till Daniel’s chin.

After awhile, Minhyun and Jaehwan also take their arrival. Jaehwan timidly walks closer to him and lowering his head, “Seongwo, I am sorry. I feel really sorry. I know it is because of me. I will restrain myself next time but can you forgive me for once, huh?” Jaehwan is apologizing him with sincere eyes, Ong let out a chuckle and cast a look to Daniel, who is peacefully sleeping on the bedstead. He grabs Daniel’s hand and give a soft kiss to the back of his hand. Without releasing the hand, he turns back to his friend, who still doesn’t dare to look into his eyes, “Kim Jaehwan, you are my best friend, I am sure you never intended to it. So, I didn’t blame you at all,” Jaehwan immediately looks at him thankfully with love eyes, “Hey, but promise me you will never make this kind of mistake in the future.”

“Of course, sure. I swear to god.” Jaehwan comes and hug him, also Minhyun and Sungwoon do the same. Yeah, they are best of friends at any conditions.

*

It is almost 5 hours since Daniel is soundly sleeping. Ong has been staring at Daniel’s pale face, lips are dry. His heart clench at that sight of his boyfriend, who is soundly lying on the bed. He has been apologizing Daniel throughout the time since Daniel fainted. His friends leave them to buy something eatable for them, since they haven’t had anything as rush to the hospital while waiting for their food. He makes sure Daniel’s whole body is covered in blanket before getting up to go for restroom.

Ong has finished his business as soon as possible he can. When he comes back to Daniel, his heart quavers and floods in anxiety as Daniel is nowhere, and the bed is empty like no one has been there before. He instantly start roaming around the hospital in the hope of bumping into Daniel but no, his hope starts to lose when he hears his name is called out by someone, it is Jaehwan, who runs straight to him.
He chins up and eyes are still wandering, hands are placing on his waist.

“I saw Daniel crossing the road, Minhyu and Sungwoon has traced after him. We phoned you, but it is power off.” Jaehwan’s information lightens him up again in hints of hope.

“I left my phone in the canteen, battery must be down. It doesn’t matter, take me to Daniel right now.” They hastily storm out of the building. Jaehwan is calling Minhyun and Sungwoon to ask where they are. Ong cannot hears to the other line. All he can see is Jaehwan’s expression is changing bit by bit into irritation, he also frown in intolerance.

After a while, Jaehwan turns back to him “Ammm- Seongwo, Calm down first,” his friend briefly pause with hesitation, “Minhyun said they have lost Daniel in the crowd.” Jaehwan mumbles with a low voice, head downing on the ground.

Ong feel tipsy without needing any alcohol, and his body becomes tremble, ‘I don’t know whom to blame, My friends? No. Daniel?? absolutely no, I would never indict my babe, he is innocent, he didn’t know everything. Myself? yes, yes for 100 times. I should have told Daniel in the first place, I was supposed to be honest to him. But now? I promise I will protect him no matter what happen, but it is me who make him hurt, my poor baby even fainted because of me. I will never forgive myself.”

All of sudden, Ong intensely punches to the nearest wall with much bitter guilty inside him, yelling out loud “It is because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter